Jungle Joseph Experiments With Clones

No feed today.
Of the 6 in coco, 3 are really powering ahead, 2 from AC and 1 from Short Stack. The other clones in coco are lagging behind and 1 looks particularly slow.

The clones in soil are all well adjusted and growth is good.

20211006_151957.jpg

20211006_152003.jpg

20211006_152017.jpg

20211006_152039.jpg

20211006_152058.jpg

20211006_152118.jpg

20211006_152209.jpg

Dont you just love how clones turn from ugly ducklings.
To beautiful ladies.

Great work dude. ;)
Thanks, although they'll be even more beautiful when they're covered in glittery crystals :yummy:

Im at that point when your next grow has started , And your waiting on the last one to end.
Scared to start scoping cause once you start you cant stop.
I know what you mean, my last grow was the first time I've used trichromes to judge the harvest and I was checking twice a day at the end :rofl:
I still messed up and harvested too early.

If someone says they have never done the same i call BS.
Part learning to grow bud.
Back in the day i did not have much to choose from.
So when you grow the samething over and over you kinda now the issues and when to chop.
After getting it wrong so many times (lol)
Help me alot moving forward in later years.
I reco anyone starting out keep the same strain for a while.
I know what you mean, my last grow was the first time I've used trichromes to judge the harvest and I was checking twice a day at the end :rofl:
I still messed up and harvested too early.

If someone says they have never done the same i call BS.
Part learning to grow bud.
Back in the day i did not have much to choose from.
So when you grow the samething over and over you kinda now the issues and when to chop.
After getting it wrong so many times (lol)
Help me alot moving forward in later years.
I reco anyone staring out keep the same strain for a while.
Like learning to ride on the reliable, safe old nag before you progress to the thoroughbred.
Hell, the rocking horse threw me off already :rofl:

I'm back, I think.
It was my fault. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to technology :rofl:
Anyway,
One of the short Stack clones grew a root, so I planted it in some fresh soil. The bottle top is for size comparison, it's tiny.
I also added some more soil to the other Short Stack after removing a couple of lower leaves.
I fed the plants in coco with EC 0.7, pH 5.5 till runoff after 2 maybe 3 days, (just to see how they take it) since they're not drinking a lot right now. They seem healthy, but I won't let the coco get dry anyway.
The clones in the pink container lid are drinking, but still no roots. They look healthy enough for now.

20211008_214915.jpg

20211009_151630.jpg

20211009_151616.jpg

20211009_151644.jpg

20211009_151650.jpg

20211009_151658.jpg

Hey there, I'm back again,
Thanks for the kind words.
Thought I was being hacked. I'm not very tech savvy, I think I just have a crappy phone :rofl:
Anyway, the experiment took a turn in another direction, I got more soil and decided to repot most of the clones in plastic planter bags (pb5).
I'm still going to use the guano and fish emulsion on different plants to see what the difference is, if any, since they're both organic.
Same soil as before, easyasorganics.
2 of the 6c clones went into pb12 bags of soil.
3 are still in coco, 2 SSC and 1 6c, getting fed every few days, just to see what happens. I'll repot them later, maybe. Or I might just leave them in the 1 ltr bags of coco. I haven't decided yet.
I want to do a sea of green with the clones once the plants in the tent have finished. That's probably a few weeks away yet.
Here's the latest pics, let's see if it works.
Ps, the white stuff is diatomaceous earth. It keeps the crawlers away.
Pps, I'll be back, hopefully :rofl:

20211023_141310.jpg

20211023_141304.jpg

Back
Top Bottom