The Kong Dynasty - A Hopeful Perpetual LED - Coco - Multi-Tent/Multi-Strain Adventure

Re: The Kong Dynasty - A Hopeful Perpetual LED - Coco - Multi-Tent/Multi-Strain A...

Nice pics there.:goodjob:
Still a little discouraged about the spider mite realization. Trying my best to stay positive. It's tough not to keep spraying the neem oil anytime I find a leaf that has a couple on there.
On another note, I decided to test out three lights in the tent just to see how tricky it is to keep the temps decent.
420-magazine-mobile1258851735.jpg
420-magazine-mobile477079786.jpg

The Kong Dynasty - A Hopeful Perpetual LED - Coco - Multi-Tent/Multi-Strain A...

Hey EB your plants are looking great! You'll be rolling in buds in no time!

Fingers crossed! I'm still waiting for everything to go wrong because of those spider mites. Just takes the wind out of the sails.
I wanted to pick your brain about the Sensi PH, how's it been working out? The idea of not having to PH up or down seems pretty tempting

Re: The Kong Dynasty - A Hopeful Perpetual LED - Coco - Multi-Tent/Multi-Strain A...

Fingers crossed! I'm still waiting for everything to go wrong because of those spider mites. Just takes the wind out of the sails.
I wanted to pick your brain about the Sensi PH, how's it been working out? The idea of not having to PH up or down seems pretty tempting

Hey kong, this will be my second harvest using the AN ph perfect sensi coco. Im also using big bud and over drive. A lot of people think it will bring your ph to proper ranger but it doesn't. According to the AN grow support line the nutes are chelated so they can be uptaken easier. At a range between 4.0 and 8.0. Ive actually seen people develop issues when trying to ph the nutes. Probably needed a lot of adjustment though. It's expensive stuff but I LOVE IT. It's really a beautiful thing to dump some nutes in RO and turn on the rez. For it to work you need RO or really low ppm water. In this grow I didn't flush enough and ran into some lock out. Make sure your getting your 20% runoff through out your grow. It 4ml for every 1L so you use a lot up. I'm switching to Dr Earth organic fertilizer. Have you seen ledrf thread on hydro organics?

The Kong Dynasty - A Hopeful Perpetual LED - Coco - Multi-Tent/Multi-Strain A...

Picked up so sterilite storage containers for drip trays. Took advantage and snapped a few shots
420-magazine-mobile375741535.jpg
420-magazine-mobile275838031.jpg
420-magazine-mobile98285264.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1262428806.jpg

Re: The Kong Dynasty - A Hopeful Perpetual LED - Coco - Multi-Tent/Multi-Strain Adven

Your plants are looking great!

Thank you! Really appreciate your feedback about that nute line. Always interested in hearing real testimonials! They sure make it sound like the end all be all.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: The Kong Dynasty - A Hopeful Perpetual LED - Coco - Multi-Tent/Multi-Strain Adven

I've never done a side by side so maybe they do get a little bit more at harvest but I'm sure most of it is just marketing. I do think most nutes are pretty comparable. I know a lot of companies come from people who have left other companies and use the same recipes or switch a small thing. It seems like a very competitive market. So why would they go through all the trouble of making a brand and try to stay in the game with subpar nutes. Ive never compared and I've only used a few brands but im sure you wouldn't notice much difference from using the big name companies. AN, Canna, botanicare, GH etc.

I've never done a side by side so maybe they do get a little bit more at harvest but I'm sure most of it is just marketing. I do think most nutes are pretty comparable. I know a lot of companies come from people who have left other companies and use the same recipes or switch a small thing. It seems like a very competitive market. So why would they go through all the trouble of making a brand and try to stay in the game with subpar nutes. Ive never compared and I've only used a few brands but im sure you wouldn't notice much difference from using the big name companies. AN, Canna, botanicare, GH etc.

That's a really good point. I've just been sticking with the flora nova bloom because LEDRF had the information so well laid out. Seems to be doing the trick

Also how do I subscribe to your journal? I can't figure out how on the phone app

Clone update. Things are improving
420-magazine-mobile1129565642.jpg

That's a really good point. I've just been sticking with the flora nova bloom because LEDRF had the information so well laid out. Seems to be doing the trick

Also how do I subscribe to your journal? I can't figure out how on the phone app

Ledrf does have a great schedule with the flora nova bloom. I've used it for a grow with great results but currently ledrf is using a different company. I'm not sure what brand. But it flora nova does work and if you like it then no reason to fix something that's not broken. I think I switched only because I went to a drip system and I think flora nova would clog it up. You can just reply to my thread. A simple subbed or in works and you should get email updates.

I rigged up a bubble wand to stir up my nutes this morning.
420-magazine-mobile899863479.jpg
420-magazine-mobile682799297.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1060594804.jpg

Cleared out some bottom stuff that probably
wasn't going to do much. Should be easier to water now. Formulating plans for the next tent set up...
420-magazine-mobile417641715.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1950600217.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2044494079.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1790928934.jpg

You did goo in clearing up under, it is so beautiful on top and it will bud up nicely soon.:thumb:

I was just starting to get a little worried...then these finally showed up today!
420-magazine-mobile2030644985.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My next brick of coco also arrived today. Got three of the next crop all settled in. The white widow is training nicely. Excited to have her as a mother
420-magazine-mobile355185383.jpg
420-magazine-mobile300430817.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1486402754.jpg

15 days into flower
420-magazine-mobile1347471031.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1310708009.jpg
420-magazine-mobile401759412.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1648425260.jpg
420-magazine-mobile325569028.jpg

The widow
420-magazine-mobile1503084584.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1607525865.jpg

Back
Top Bottom