Jungle Joseph Experiments With Clones

Oh no!

You got tha Rona?
No, different type of sick. Mentally sick. I have bi-polar disorder, MDD, and a splash of schizophrenia. It's a bit embarrassing so I don't normally shout it from the rooftops

No, different type of sick. Mentally sick.
I’ve gotta go to work.

I’ll talk to you this arvo.

Your first job today.

Shower, wash your hair. Eat breakfast. Make your bed. Walk for at least 30 minutes.

Find and list 5 things you are grateful for.

Joe this cloud will pass.

Sending you smiles. Xo

Heeeee brew :)

My advice not that you asked…

Get a doc, get yourself a mental health plan, get on some meds. Don’t buy into this “big Pharma” fucking bullshit. Anti psychotics, anti depressants totally have a place in health care. I have chronic and learned depression. Without medication I’d be swinging from a rope.

Allow yourself one wallow day, two max. Only you can steer your way out of the darkness and it’s all about incorporating forced healthy habits into your mental mess.

Get up —> make bed
Walk to bathroom to pee —-> shower, brush teeth, brush hair
Walk to kitchen —> drink two glasses of water before smoking or coffee
Dark thoughts enter —-> count to block thought path

Over time your brain relearns a new habits, new trains of thought and then they just become habits rather than forced habits. The darkness is always lurking, waiting to grab you, but you will no longer fear it. While you can’t control it, you can ride the monster without falling off it completely every time.

You got this. Xo

Big pharma, LoL.
Yeah, I'll be right mate,
Doc's n drugs.
Just got a lot going on, mostly worries about my son. He's having a hard time dealing with his own demons and it's affecting me badly.
I've been here before and I'll get through it. Thanks for caring.
Xo
Life is worry, life is anxiety. Both of those feelings are normal human responses.

It is a normal response to be worried about your son, the role you played in raising him, and having that effect you, but you have to look forward.

As humans we need a purpose outside our own heads. When stuck in your own thoughts, your brain will always arse fuck you, well mine does. It keeps me in yesterday. Traps me in my vintage horror which has long since passed.

Your mission for 2022 is to find purpose. To role model survival techniques for your son.

You can start by making your bed, showering, eating well today and focusing on things outside of yourself. Whether that be the smiles from your dogs, or cleaning up your grow space. Be busy. Live purposefully. Think outside the darkness. At my worst I always journaled. It helped me.

Feeling better. Got a new light etc. Outdoor girls going well. Using LOS. Here's some pics.

IMG20220209122245.jpg

IMG20220207154151.jpg

IMG20220207154136.jpg

IMG20220204201647.jpg

IMG20220204201350.jpg

IMG_20220130_144623.jpg

IMG20220128183934.jpg

Back
Top Bottom