Bozzo's Sun & Soil Grow - Red Devil with Cogo's Formula

snoopy_27_582x800_.jpg

first early girl is 30 days from 8 weeks. She looks ready already ,so 30 more days she will be one huge bud.

30 days will fly like a Sopwith camel!
good weed snowbird304:)

thanks fish. I guess your the only one following. had to go to another site to find anyone forcing buds outdoors. But I'm sold on the idea. Got one here ,but it is a stealth grow. I have talked to several local growers that do it . And they are sold on it also.I'm just to impatient to wait till October for the finish.

thanks fish. I guess your the only one following. had to go to another site to find anyone forcing buds outdoors. But I'm sold on the idea. Got one here ,but it is a stealth grow. I have talked to several local growers that do it . And they are sold on it also.I'm just to impatient to wait till October for the finish.
I would reckon with the early or short grow time you guys have that would be a given. I know the problems you ran into last year. so there you go:)

See that snowbird!
I aint the only fella hanging around:)

thanks mr white It worked real well last year. and it is well along this year. gives me smoke for the fall run so I do not get tempted to cut them early. Great to have ya here. got 5 going this way and all will finish by the end of July.
Subscribed man, always wanted to do this and I can't wait to see how it turns for you.

good weed and happy friedday snowbird!303:)

Top of the Bud to you Bozzo I haven't been around much ben busy busy ! But I did go over to Ray Cogo's house to get my fertilizer.
You were right MAN he can talk but he makes a lot of sense to feed the plant and not the soil ! I have plant just into flower room and some recently into big pots in veg room , so I just started (last night) with the Cogo's Original :goodluck: my friend

I ordered on line , I have not been there. What did he say? Feed the plant.? you mean folar spray? Fill me in I;m running blind. I want to make a trip down to see him. Did you see his outdoor hydro system? tell me everything you learned from him. thanks:thumb:
Top of the Bud to you Bozzo I haven't been around much ben busy busy ! But I did go over to Ray Cogo's house to get my fertilizer.
You were right MAN he can talk but he makes a lot of sense to feed the plant and not the soil ! I have plant just into flower room and some recently into big pots in veg room , so I just started (last night) with the Cogo's Original :goodluck: my friend

lolI sent the same message to Harley. I think i'm mixing you 2 up in my mind. I had 2 guys at work I did that to. It took me years to get over. lol I hope it does not take that long again.

I'm real happy so far with the fertilizer. I would love to get down and talk with him clay. So do you ever do any art shows up north? One in traverse this weekend. I can't wait to hear what Ray said to ya....:peace:
hey we have a new spell check. corrections pop up as your typing. great

302 :)
good Sativaday snowbird:)

I ordered on line , I have not been there. What did he say? Feed the plant.? you mean folar spray? Fill me in I;m running blind. I want to make a trip down to see him. Did you see his outdoor hydro system? tell me everything you learned from him. thanks:thumb:
I remember you saying that you talked to him on the phone and he loves to talk.....well you are right ! I talked to him for a long time but I had other things to do, so I was afraid to ask any more questions ....didn't see his outdoor hydro. But what he meant was ...when using other fertilizers , they are designed to break down and react with the natural biological minerals and nutrients in the dirt (soil) then that feeds the plant. With his ferts it is already broke down so that it feeds directly to the plant. His formula (liquid) can be used in hydro or what we call soil grows . I grow in soil so I just add recommended liquid ferts to water then ...water.

Thanks clayhead. I think you will like it.
I remember you saying that you talked to him on the phone and he loves to talk.....well you are right ! I talked to him for a long time but I had other things to do, so I was afraid to ask any more questions ....didn't see his outdoor hydro. But what he meant was ...when using other fertilizers , they are designed to break down and react with the natural biological minerals and nutrients in the dirt (soil) then that feeds the plant. With his ferts it is already broke down so that it feeds directly to the plant. His formula (liquid) can be used in hydro or what we call soil grows . I grow in soil so I just add recommended liquid ferts to water then ...water.

Did he recommend every watering or like others every 3rd watering? I have not been using full strength . just one teaspoon a gal and every other watering. But I think I'll go full strength. I was just wondering on his recommendations. I did not talk with him. We exchanged e-mails.

4 grand kids here for a while. They are hellions. It will take a few days for gramps to whip them into shape. They are ok since they are afraid of gramps(the bad cop). (good cop) grandma just took them to the beach for the day. Its time to roll a big one and tend to the girls ,since it's hard to to get out there alone with them here.

Back
Top Bottom