Bozzo's Sun & Soil Grow - Red Devil with Cogo's Formula

thanks yooper and fishy. Went to the VA clinic today to appeal the denial of my neuropathy claim. Found out that malaria, that I had also causes neuropathy. Funny they do not tell me that when they denied the agent orange claim.:peace:

DSC00898_800x532_.jpg
DSC00896_800x532_.jpg
DSC00900_800x532_.jpg

just took these.

Man those are freakin beauties!! reps to you buddy:)

297:)

So far the cogo's formula has been everything I expected. Dummy proof. the only problem was I was not giving full strength, So the ones in pro mix were lacking enough if it. I started full strength and they are fine and exploding buds. I would recommend it to all.
I see problems people are having ,and to me they are trying everything the grow store recommends. One on top of another. I go by the doctors oath. DO NO HARM Those grow stores are there to sell more stuff. I have gotten in trouble following their advise .A couple of examples are ,Gonat for fungus gnats. It will almost kill your plants. And all their stuff for mold. It will cost you a fortune when vinegar and water will do a great job for free. They will never tell you about the natural remedies. Sometimes the right move is no move.K.I.S.S.

edit;296:)

thanks Invi. this year is not as bad as last year. Last year I was buying pot till the first crop came in. This year, I still have plenty of last years crop. But I do enjoy doing it instead of just watching babies grow all summer. :welcome:

good morning snowbird and I hope you have a groovy Sativaday:)285

eating critters and eating critters:)

Back
Top Bottom