Bozzo's Sun & Soil Grow - Red Devil with Cogo's Formula

snoopy_27_582x800_.jpg

ya see I would cut the top 3 inches off each plant and clone them. in 10 days you would have 10 plants. And those 5 would never miss it. Because they will out grow you greenhouse. I grew sativa last year and they made it all the way to the roof before they stopped growing. that's 10 feet to the peek. I'm hoping these indica's will be shorter.

As I've grown cuttings from other plants, I haven't tried cuttings from my first grow yet. As my experience increases I'll give it a try. I prefer Indica, but on my budget I was happy to get these feminized seeds.

There are so many options! I need to learn more about "How too" keep my best plant alive after a harvest since my late start limited the veg stage... LoL, I just learned I need a blackout shed!

Good Sun-Day all... Stay cool! Now to order my Cogo's :morenutes:

You keep giving me far more to consider and more to investigate... :adore:

Howdy bozzo. Here I'm thinking what is bozzo doing with his grow. I haven't seen any posts. DUH I guess I better take a look and get subbed. Your grow is looking really good and the buds are getting big. :goodjob::bravo::party::high-five:

Howdy bozzo. Here I'm thinking what is bozzo doing with his grow. I haven't seen any posts. DUH I guess I better take a look and get subbed. Your grow is looking really good and the buds are getting big. :goodjob::bravo::party::high-five:

they are like your single auto . they just have to be put in the dark every night for 8 weeks. Since I go out to check on them every 20 minutes anyway., It is no trouble to put them in and out. It would be boring to me not to do it. all you need is a box or 50 gal drum . thanks for posting... yours is also one of my favorites to watch. You will be surprised how full that little greenhouse gets.

As I've grown cuttings from other plants, I haven't tried cuttings from my first grow yet. As my experience increases I'll give it a try. I prefer Indica, but on my budget I was happy to get these feminized seeds.

There are so many options! I need to learn more about "How too" keep my best plant alive after a harvest since my late start limited the veg stage... LoL, I just learned I need a blackout shed!

Good Sun-Day all... Stay cool! Now to order my Cogo's :morenutes:

You keep giving me far more to consider and more to investigate... :adore:

when you lollypop some lower limbs off, there are your clones.. Mine came from plants 3 weeks into bud stage. I gave 40 clones to 2 friends for their grow. Got any friends growing? Ask for a clone or two. They will be happy to give you one. You are not late.. your plants will fill up your greenhouse. Better start bending them down. They have only begun to veg.

ok teach me something.....how the hell do you get them moving figures into the posts...... see I am new. lol

the tall one and second bud shot is the OG-18 see how much more it stretched than the Red Devils did. The buds are smaller because it stretched for so much longer. And the OG-18 is always dry and thirsty. Uses a lot more water than the Red Devils

Your greenhouse is going to be full and I mean full in just a short while. Girls are looking nice and healthy. That OG really did shoot up above the rest. Looking good

thanks harley
:thumb::circle-of-love::cheer::high-five::peace::bravo::welcome::420::thanks::lot-o-toke::clap::surf::morenutes::peacetwo::hookah::cheesygrinsmiley::goodluck::tokin::rofl::rofl::laughtwo::blunt::adore::partyboy::smokin::popcorn::green_heart::grinjoint::roorrip::wood::):bong::nicethread::rollit::reading420magazine::party::;)::ganjamon::yummy::yahoo::thanks::welldone: just a few Go to the Go Advanced tab in the lower right and click on it that will bring up some of the smiley faces and such you can click on the more button just below the figures and get more figures to add click on what you want to add and submit

thanks harley

Or when you open a "reply" or "reply with quote" a tool bar opens. Just about the middle of the tool bar options is a happy face. When you click the happy face it opens a page, which shows a few smiley faces and at the bottom is "More" which opens an expanded page, Smilie List - 420 Magazine ®

Either works... :thumb:

There are lots of things one can do... When you choose to "reply with quote" you can manipulate what's in the quote. You can delete parts, like all the pictures so only the typed text remains, or delete extra text so you can direct a question/comment to just that portion of the post you find of interest... I'll give you an example using another post...

In the tool bar there are many options you can use, like changing the color of your font, or change the font style and color or size as needed...

You can't break or crash the board, so play around, have fun and explore! You can always edit your post and eliminate the "code" if you wish... Code will appear like this for color [*COLOR="#006400"][/COLOR] Please note I inserted * before the first word "color" to break the code so you can see what it looks like. If I remove the * the code will be invisible as in my post.

Just type your text between [*COLOR="#006400"]<- Here ->[/COLOR] It's that easy! :yahoo:

thanks AuGroweR. I was thinking of you last night .......Your probably to late for my forcing method. You do not want to give up one of your 5 plants. You get a much smaller amount when you do it. The smaller the plant, the smaller the bud amount. I use this for my extra plants that wont fit into the greenhouse. Next year. they will all be budding soon. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom