Bozzo's Sun & Soil Grow - Red Devil with Cogo's Formula

Dam Dam and double Dam bozzo. i was sorry to read of the tragedy. That is a strange ruling on have to have your girls covered with wire. Must not want any birds getting into it. :cheesygrinsmiley: I glued all the crosses in the hoops but didn't glue the connectors at the top. the last hoop that i glued I didn't wait long enough and the cross split. gggrrrrrr

Those buds are looking might juicy :circle-of-love: and it's a shame that you had to prune her before her time. I sure hope your battle dressing works.

thanks yooper.invi,beemerbill, and Harley. these things heal pretty good. probably just form a knuckle like when I bend the branches. at least I hope so. yes invi I had friend hold it in place and fixed it right away. then took picture. hell I have been bending limbs every day and none has died yet.

yes yooper the berry season will be a good one for sure.
DSC00984_800x532_.jpg
here's my red raspberry patch. first one just turning and plenty of blacks in the woods. love riding the quad to all my spots.

Hey Bozzo mate, sorry I wasn't here earlier. I really like your place and grow. My kind of grow for sure...
I can tell the buds you will be putting out will be highly medicinal.
I just got all caught up and I'll say I enjoyed your updates, good stuff.
Cheers to the future big bloom, and I will be following along.
Keep em Green:thumb:

thanks relaxed.. I was really happy when I found your grow. forcing a few sure breaks the grow summer up a bit and gives a sample of what is coming. I could not imagine growing outdoors without doing early girls. Welcome aboard.
Hey Bozzo mate, sorry I wasn't here earlier. I really like your place and grow. My kind of grow for sure...
I can tell the buds you will be putting out will be highly medicinal.
I just got all caught up and I'll say I enjoyed your updates, good stuff.
Cheers to the future big bloom, and I will be following along.
Keep em Green:thumb:

So what else do I do at 7 am .....break the fingers on all the greenhouse girls... Worry about one and break fingers on the others ......funny:high-five:

So what else do I do at 7 am .....break the fingers on all the greenhouse girls... Worry about one and break fingers on the others ......funny:high-five:

bozzo,
Wake and bake is always in order. Start the day off medicated, good start....good day.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

you could hug them and squeeze them and name them George!
good weed snowbird 291:)

7am checkup showed no signs of distress. thanks for thinking about my injured girl:thanks::circle-of-love:

Great!

such events make me so proud of my girls somehow... makes me wonder about the things life can do to survive, respect :)

bozzo ol` buddy, sure am glad your girl looks like she`ll make it. Guess we need to remember it`s just a weed and hard to kill. Mother Nature takes care of her prize plants.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

its fine. I was doing my topping and bending and noticed ,The ladybugs have help at least 5 big red daddy longlegs. They eat mites to. There was probably some there because the ladybugs are still eating. Yesterday I saw a big red bug. almost like a grasshopper ,but red. I was about to shoo it off when I see it has a moth in its mouth. 30 seconds later ,the moth was gone.......Good bug I said. All is good. how's yours? yep a chicken Koop is what they want.... ok
bozzo ol` buddy, sure am glad your girl looks like she`ll make it. Guess we need to remember it`s just a weed and hard to kill. Mother Nature takes care of her prize plants.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

damnFriend came over and we smoked one ,then I said come and see how my Idea will work. The pipes separated and dropped on one plant .Splitting the trunkdamnSo we will see how my repair will work. I wrapped some gorilla tape around for support and padding. Then tied some twine around several times. They heal pretty good. But this will be a test of how much . I had to lollypop a few limbs off to get the repair fixed.
DSC00993_800x532_.jpg

OH, Mercy! :yikes:

Sending positive thoughts for a quick healing...

:goodjob: bozzo420

You may wish to include how to repair for the rest of us... I'm glad it worked and would appreciate the added info... Just in case!

This is why I missed posting yesterday... I couldn't go inside my greenhouse until after 4 pm!
WQ5.jpg

Guard Quail! It stayed inside my greenhouse from shortly after I opened it at sunrise until 420 pm!
WQAlert.jpg

It dug a couple depressions in the shredded rubber and never bothered my Gals! These were taken with my 55-250 MM telephoto lens.
WQBest.jpg

I guess it took the Independence Day week off... It didn't show up for duty this morning! :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom