Bozzo's Sun & Soil Grow - Red Devil with Cogo's Formula

I THINK THE CHERRY TREES WILL MAKE IT. RABBIT ATE THE BARK OFF LAST WINTER....iT LOOKS LIKE IT IS FORMING A NEW LAYER: high-five:

O.K. bozzo420... Here's an example of what one can do with a "reply with quote"... Lets say I want to as a question about one picture.

Please recall how I added "*" to break the hidden link as I will add it to those pictures I want to delete... You will see the broken code I would delete and the one still working code and picture...

The one in the pot is coming out soon. Your big house will be full also

last day of June
[img*] You should see the code with the "*" inserted into [img*] but please remember I would use my mouse to highlight the entire script, the hit "delete"... Because I am adding my comment inside the quote I chose to add the color blue

I'll keep this photo "as is"
DSC00977_800x532_.jpg

Break this code with another "*" in the first
DSC00976_800x532_.jpg

I'm adding space so you can read each picture code with the inserted "*"

Now I've isolated the image code which always begins with
but as I have not included the link address "http*://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/DSC00973_800x532_.jpg so if all works, you will see the link, but no picture because I took the image code away from both ends of the link...

So, within the quote itself is another code which makes the quote bubble which I can add to this
sentence at any time
I choose!

So you can read the quote code, once again, I'll insert a * to break the code...

[QUOTE*] then type [/QUOTE] to close the code!

To write your own code you always begin with a left bracket "[" then as with "Quote" use all capitols "QUOTE" the add a right bracket "]" and to close your "Quote" code you'd type a left bracket, "[" and add a back slash "/" then all caps "QUOTE" and a right bracket "]"

When done correctly all those red letters will produce this...
Hi bozzo420
but it's far easier to do than explain!

Please recall, rather than show the individual image codes, as an example, I'd delete those codes so there was just the once image code for the one picture I want in the quote...

I'm not some IT guru... I just started posting on forum boards like this years ago with my first home computer as being disabled gave met the time to learn... I was very intimidated by this "technology" for a long time as I feared killing not just my PC, but the entire WWW!

The cool thing is you can post, play, edit, play, edit more, insert stuff, and when done, delete the entire post as if it was never there! :peace:

OK I'll study up a bit. thanks. Could I ask ,Can't you grow your potted plants outdoors? Being in Cali,there is no cold weather in October like I have . A small stockade fence area? See my fan. Runs most of the summer

Looking good bozzo. I added another fan on Saturday and it's still to hot in there. thinking of making a swamp cooler of some sorts or a misting system. I would like to build a greenhouse using a wood structure and double or triple wall polycarbonate. It would be easier to cool or heat. I have a neighbor that grows and she has double wall and can heat it with a 1500 watt heater in the winter. It's a 10 x 16 and it's 12 foot tall. jealous.

The one in the pot is coming out soon. Your big house will be full also

thanks AuGroweR. I was thinking of you last night .......Your probably to late for my forcing method. You do not want to give up one of your 5 plants. You get a much smaller amount when you do it. The smaller the plant, the smaller the bud amount. I use this for my extra plants that wont fit into the greenhouse. Next year. they will all be budding soon. Thanks

My pleasure bozzo420...

I'm contemplating how best to accomplish the task here with my limitations. I'll just stay the course with this grow just to learn the basics. I'm in a home owners association so I'm limited to my back yard which is small as our lot was cut into a hillside. It's long, but shallow, about 20 feet from house to fence and came with a cement swimming hole... So, half the length is occupied.

I'm in negotiations with the wife... We've discussed a blackout cover for the greenhouse and doing the opposite you are doing, taking out those during the "blackout" period... It is probably better to do as you with a blackout container close to my greenhouse, but that would require removing sod or landscaping which is fine, just extra work, so proper pre-planning and consultation with the wife unit to keep the peace is necessary first.

My greatest issue/concern is summer heat. I had some wilt yesterday from the high temps and no breeze, so my first priority is mitigating the heat problem. As things are now, I can't leave home as I must leave the door open all day or bake my gals, so I'm considering customizing a coupe pet doors and adding a 12 volt RV vent fan as they come with a rheostat type thermostat and variable speed.

As designed, this greenhouse lacks air flow and is between 10 and 20 degrees hotter than the air temps. At 103 yesterday it felt like 123 when I was misting my gals... Had we not gotten some thunder clouds, I may have lost two plants yesterday.

Luckily we have clouds this morning, even a few rain drops and the heat wave is supposed to break today! :wood:

OK I'll study up a bit. thanks. Could I ask ,Can't you grow your potted plants outdoors? Being in Cali,there is no cold weather in October like I have . A small stockade fence area? See my fan. Runs most of the summer

Well, technically, yes I could, but we do get winter freezes... It can get down to 30 during winter, but the biggest issue is insects here.

Aphids, earwigs, white flies, black fungus flies, spider mites, snails/slugs, grasshoppers/locusts and more. We use a pest control company as we have one neighbor, so are open to wild lands on three sides, so I have rabbits too... Haven't seen deer, but have seen prints.

The greenhouse doesn't eliminate all, but I'll be adding Venus fly traps first, then as I can Lady Bugs and/or Praying Mantis to stay natural and adding food grade diatomaceous earth, or clean washed sand... Down here one can first mine the gold from bags of sand at the home center, so I may feed my gold fever, make back the cost of the sand bags and use the screened, washed sand against black flies!

Our freezes only last a few hours and we don't get snow often as winter snows don't typically get below 2,000 feet elevation and we are at 1,500 to 1,800 feet. :peace:

next years plans are always coming to mind.....but we have what we have for this year. Winter is my down time. But It got close last year in early November. As long as a hard freeze does not come. The greenhouse will protect them from a frost.
Looking good bozzo. I added another fan on Saturday and it's still to hot in there. thinking of making a swamp cooler of some sorts or a misting system. I would like to build a greenhouse using a wood structure and double or triple wall polycarbonate. It would be easier to cool or heat. I have a neighbor that grows and she has double wall and can heat it with a 1500 watt heater in the winter. It's a 10 x 16 and it's 12 foot tall. jealous.

My pleasure bozzo420...

I'm contemplating how best to accomplish the task here with my limitations. I'll just stay the course with this grow just to learn the basics. I'm in a home owners association so I'm limited to my back yard which is small as our lot was cut into a hillside. It's long, but shallow, about 20 feet from house to fence and came with a cement swimming hole... So, half the length is occupied.

I'm in negotiations with the wife... We've discussed a blackout cover for the greenhouse and doing the opposite you are doing, taking out those during the "blackout" period... It is probably better to do as you with a blackout container close to my greenhouse, but that would require removing sod or landscaping which is fine, just extra work, so proper pre-planning and consultation with the wife unit to keep the peace is necessary first.

My greatest issue/concern is summer heat. I had some wilt yesterday from the high temps and no breeze, so my first priority is mitigating the heat problem. As things are now, I can't leave home as I must leave the door open all day or bake my gals, so I'm considering customizing a coupe pet doors and adding a 12 volt RV vent fan as they come with a rheostat type thermostat and variable speed.

As designed, this greenhouse lacks air flow and is between 10 and 20 degrees hotter than the air temps. At 103 yesterday it felt like 123 when I was misting my gals... Had we not gotten some thunder clouds, I may have lost two plants yesterday.

Luckily we have clouds this morning, even a few rain drops and the heat wave is supposed to break today! :wood:

oh I understand getting the OK of the wife. Last year she moaned all spring about the clone closet that was in our bedroom. But after she smoked some I have not heard any moans this year. yes we grow and learn .Then the plan gets better next year

292 snowbird:)

bought some plastic pipe and chicken wire today. according to state law, outdoor grows have to be covered by wire. So I'm going to use Beemerbills hoop structure covered by chicken wire. not for whole fenced area ,but just over the plants..

the giant scrog:adore::adore::)
bought some plastic pipe and chicken wire today. according to state law, outdoor grows have to be covered by wire. So I'm going to use Beemerbills hoop structure covered by chicken wire. not for whole fenced area ,but just over the plants..

bozzo420,
Finally got caught up on your journal. Been gone for 3 days, got behinder and more behinder cause before I left I didn`t do much writing on here for a day or 2. Was gonna say something about not having your girls covered, but you fixed it. Girls look like they like the new nutes.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

damnFriend came over and we smoked one ,then I said come and see how my Idea will work. The pipes separated and dropped on one plant .Splitting the trunkdamnSo we will see how my repair will work. I wrapped some gorilla tape around for support and padding. Then tied some twine around several times. They heal pretty good. But this will be a test of how much . I had to lollypop a few limbs off to get the repair fixed.
DSC00993_800x532_.jpg
DSC00995_800x532_.jpg
DSC00998_800x532_.jpg
DSC01000_800x532_.jpg

bozzo420,
Finally got caught up on your journal. Been gone for 3 days, got behinder and more behinder cause before I left I didn`t do much writing on here for a day or 2. Was gonna say something about not having your girls covered, but you fixed it. Girls look like they like the new nutes.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

They are loving the nutes. Since I began full strength ,they have looked better every day. Really great stuff. everything going great till todays accident. yep got to follow the law.

This is a horrible story and may you never tell it again!!!unless it works out:)So don't tell it again(unless it works out)I hate the loss of those fine could have been buds but I think she will make it. Hawkeye:)
damnFriend came over and we smoked one ,then I said come and see how my Idea will work. The pipes separated and dropped on one plant .Splitting the trunkdamnSo we will see how my repair will work. I wrapped some gorilla tape around for support and padding. Then tied some twine around several times. They heal pretty good. But this will be a test of how much . I had to lollypop a few limbs off to get the repair fixed.
DSC00993_800x532_.jpg
DSC00995_800x532_.jpg
DSC00998_800x532_.jpg
DSC01000_800x532_.jpg

may the force be with her

Yes, may the force be with her. What a bummer bozzo, hope your splint/gorilla tape job does the trick. Girls are looking good though. Morels are done, berries got rain, so they look good. Deer ? that remains to be seen. Just being out in the woods is the important thing to me.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Back
Top Bottom