Bozzo's Sun & Soil Grow - Red Devil with Cogo's Formula

the deer was asking were the food was. wife was not home to put any out. she ran off when I brought it out. a friend down state has one that takes it out of her hand......how I don't know

let the portraits do the talking
DSC00884_800x532_.jpg
DSC00877_800x673_.jpg
DSC00881_800x751_.jpg
DSC00880_790x800_.jpg
DSC00879_800x622_.jpg
DSC00882_632x800_.jpg

first 2 pictures are into 4th week the rest started the last day of May. last picture is the og-18. It is behind the rest in bud formation
These are my early girls being forced into bud .
This gives me some smoke for the fall run with the other 7 plants.I will not get as much as the later ones, but I love putting them in and out every night. All will be done by the end of July

Alright... I'm in and subscribed but had to interrupt my reading each post to say that is F'n astounding growth for 4 weeks!

Mine at six weeks are far shorter... Between 12 and 14 inches tall and if Cogo's caused flowers before six weeks, I'm gonna need to try it out! I already read EVERYTING on their WWW page.

I'll ask product related questions once I get through each post... :bravo:

I think your plants are really healthy.:goodjob:And i found out a few weeks ago potatoe slices on top of your soil will attract fungus:high-five: knat larvae.Better then payin large money for some organic stuff like i did .

hi Augrow. Welcome . These are budding because I'm depriving them of light every night I put them in my shed . the sun comes up at 6am so at 6pm I put them in the box. after dark, they come back out .That way they are ready for the next day. These 5 are my early girls. The other 6 in the greenhouse won't be ready till October. I have been watching you build your greenhouse. Mine is stick built 8x8. If you can be at home every night at 6 for 8 weeks, you can do it to. These are all going to be ready in July. But the rest in the greenhouse won't be done till October. If yours are potted plants , start some like this as soon as they get about 18 inches tall .You will love early buds in 8 weeks. :welcome:
Alright... I'm in and subscribed but had to interrupt my reading each post to say that is F'n astounding growth for 4 weeks!

Mine at six weeks are far shorter... Between 12 and 14 inches tall and if Cogo's caused flowers before six weeks, I'm gonna need to try it out! I already read EVERYTING on their WWW page.

I'll ask product related questions once I get through each post... :bravo:

I think your plants are really healthy.:goodjob:And i found out a few weeks ago potatoe slices on top of your soil will attract fungus:high-five: knat larvae.Better then payin large money for some organic stuff like i did .

If you see mine have sand on top of soil for gnats. Just put a 1/4 inch layer of sand on them and larva are smothered.: welcome:
Glad to have you around thanks for stopping in
Those grow stores will never tell you about free stuff.......got mold. spray with vinegar and water 10 to 1 and mold will be controlled........only controlled....once you have ,you have it. But here is my home made sulfur burner for in between grows
GONAT WILL KILL EVERY LEAF

yes I love growing ladybugs also. We feed all the critters around here. I buy bread at bread store ,past date.10 dollars a barrel full. They love it.
Love your little dotted friends :)

Maybe your friends deer was raised around humans? Dunno how else that could happen.

hi Augrow. Welcome . These are budding because I'm depriving them if light every night I put them in my shed . the sun comes up at 6am so at 6pm I put them in the box. after dark, they come back out .That way they are ready for the next day. These 5 are my early girls. The other 6 in the greenhouse won't be ready till October. I have been watching you build your greenhouse. Mine is stick built 8x8. If you can be at home every night at 6 for 8 weeks, you can do it to. These are all going to be ready in July. But the rest in the greenhouse won't be done till October. If yours are potted plants , start some like this as soon as they get about 18 inches tall .You will love early buds in 8 weeks. :welcome:

:thanks: bozzo420

Your technique was mentioned briefly in a video I watched, but lacked specific info... I'm sure happy I waited to learn much more rather than going off halfcocked! I'll begin planning so I can trick some into early blooming. It would be great to stagger one's harvest for many reasons, particularly relying on my coop for meds...

I looked at your black box and like you, logistics will be the main issue so I don't transport them more than necessary.

When I first began planning my greenhouse I was planning on using wood, but in our neighborhood the pre-manufactured had the looks to add value and be stealthy. My back yard isn't visible to many, but those who can see inside are/were elected officials and the more low key the better... It's my urban camo :rolleyes3 as we also have the bears in the air who flyover often as we are close to the local constabulary's HQ... 6 x 8 x 6.5 ain't large enough for just personal use...

So far the cogo's formula has been everything I expected. Dummy proof. the only problem was I was not giving full strength, So the ones in pro mix were lacking enough if it. I started full strength and they are fine and exploding buds. I would recommend it to all.
I see problems people are having ,and to me they are trying everything the grow store recommends. One on top of another. I go by the doctors oath. DO NO HARM Those grow stores are there to sell more stuff. I have gotten in trouble following their advise .A couple of examples are ,Gonat for fungus gnats. It will almost kill your plants. And all their stuff for mold. It will cost you a fortune when vinegar and water will do a great job for free. They will never tell you about the natural remedies. Sometimes the right move is no move.K.I.S.S.

Seconded...

Thanks bozzo420 for sharing your grow for first timers like me... :yummy: If I may ask, what are the dimensions of your black out shed?

I made it all the way through each post... Amazing the difference between your fist pictures I included in the quote and todays pictures. May I inquire as to how many seasons experience you have bozzo420? If'n ya don't answer, I understand! :nicethread:

I made it all the way through each post... Amazing the difference between your fist pictures I included in the quote and todays pictures. May I inquire as to how many seasons experience you have bozzo420? If'n ya don't answer, I understand! :nicethread:

3 first one I picked real early. then last year . its in finished journals . really only the second real grow

:thanks: bozzo420

Your technique was mentioned briefly in a video I watched, but lacked specific info... I'm sure happy I waited to learn much more rather than going off halfcocked! I'll begin planning so I can trick some into early blooming. It would be great to stagger one's harvest for many reasons, particularly relying on my coop for meds...

I looked at your black box and like you, logistics will be the main issue so I don't transport them more than necessary.

When I first began planning my greenhouse I was planning on using wood, but in our neighborhood the pre-manufactured had the looks to add value and be stealthy. My back yard isn't visible to many, but those who can see inside are/were elected officials and the more low key the better... It's my urban camo :rolleyes3 as we also have the bears in the air who flyover often as we are close to the local constabulary's HQ... 6 x 8 x 6.5 ain't large enough for just personal use...

are you in a medical marijuana state.?

3 first one I picked real early. then last year . its in finished journals . really only the second real grow. are you in a medical marijuana state.?

Doing dang good bozzo420. I figured you'd been growing much longer so obviously research pays off!

Yes, I'm in Cali. and just n. of "the valley" but my county will not allow coops and just busted the lone delivery service, so I travel about an hour to Reseda for my meds. In fact my seeds (Cali Connection) were gifted to me by my coop with the agreement anything over my dry flower limits would go back there.

These are at 6 weeks and a Sativa dominant cross named Julius Caesar
W6JC1.jpg

These are Corleone Kush, another Sativa dominant cross.
W6CK2.jpg

When I place my order at Cogo's I'll tell'em where I learned about their product :thumb:

you will like it . I won't be buying anymore fertilizer at the grow shop. I do all clones. tried 3 seeds this year of some good pot , they were all males. I like growing clones. I bought a cheep light fixture for 78 dollars makes a good clone closet. A friend had these Red Devils in his basement. they were 3 weeks into budding. Took 10 clones, then took clones off them as soon as they grew enough. Then I got 1 og -18. Bought a tray of 50 and had a dome. pretty soon I called 2 friends and made their 12 plant grow for them. A dome tray makes clones so easy its funny.
Doing dang good bozzo420. I figured you'd been growing much longer so obviously research pays off!

Yes, I'm in Cali. and just n. of "the valley" but my county will not allow coops and just busted the lone delivery service, so I travel about an hour to Reseda for my meds. In fact my seeds (Cali Connection) were gifted to me by my coop with the agreement anything over my dry flower limits would go back there.

These are at 6 weeks and a Sativa dominant cross named Julius Caesar

ya see I would cut the top 3 inches off each plant and clone them. in 10 days you would have 10 plants. And those 5 would never miss it. Because they will out grow you greenhouse. I grew sativa last year and they made it all the way to the roof before they stopped growing. that's 10 feet to the peek. I'm hoping these indica's will be shorter.

A fine Skunkday to you Snowbird:)294

Back
Top Bottom