Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Huge U turn on the hucks. They are looking promising.

I know, I've never grown plants that looked that bad. I was ashamed to show you guys. They are starting to turn into something. I need to fill my co2 tank and get controller.

Hey nis, how much heat does your generator put off? Is it still pretty easy to control?

I know, I've never grown plants that looked that bad. I was ashamed to show you guys. They are starting to turn into something. I need to fill my co2 tank and get controller.

Hey nis, how much heat does your generator put off? Is it still pretty easy to control?
Our 4 burner is on a 15 min on and 15 min off cycle and only runs when there is a call for co2 in the 15 min on cycle. Once it us up to 1500 ppm it doesn't take much to maintain it. So it is only really on 15-20 mins an hour. It depends on the size burner you want the size of your space. Since you have 12' ceilings, mount it towards the top since co2 is heavier than air and heat rises.

So with that being said, we have 3 wall mounted fans that oscillate and push the air around the room and the controller is on the other side of the room. 20,000 BTUs of cooling via 2 portable AC units (should have gotten a mini split) and we can hold day time temps of 85 without an issue. Using LED and co2 allows you to run warmer temps so that is right around the sweet spot. The AC doesn't run constantly either and cycles often. Burning natural gas or propane creates humidity as well so you have to combat that somehow, I know you said something about a quest, but until then the AC keeps the humidity at 55% and if it gets any higher with the humid summers we have we have a dehumidifier that kicks on when it hits 65% to bring it back down to 55%.

The real benefit to co2 is in the veg cycle and it speeds up growth quite well. In flower you can lower the co2 if you want but we didn't mess with it.

Is it worth it? Yup. Lol

Thanks Nis

My 14000 btu dual hose ac works good now, but I'm working out a trade for a mini split this spring. I'm still up in air, not sure if I want to get a burner. I already have a 100lb co2 tank, thinking of using it, wouldn't have to worry about heat. But the burner would be great from fall till spring for the heat. I need to do some more research while I'm off.

I've way overspent in my remodel so far, but it's starting to come together, especially when I get the veg area done. I'm like you I keep everything I grow, starting to turn into costly adventure. But at least we know what we have.

Thanks....

Thanks Nis

My 14000 btu dual hose ac works good now, but I'm working out a trade for a mini split this spring. I'm still up in air, not sure if I want to get a burner. I already have a 100lb co2 tank, thinking of using it, wouldn't have to worry about heat. But the burner would be great from fall till spring for the heat. I need to do some more research while I'm off.

I've way overspent in my remodel so far, but it's starting to come together, especially when I get the veg area done. I'm like you I keep everything I grow, starting to turn into costly adventure. But at least we know what we have.

Thanks....

See, this is where I'm getting confused. How does a burner work? I've never been a co2 guy but know I have too. I don't want tanks, no offense. I know I need it. I can get a ton of burners around here.. humboldt, at this one shop for cheap. I just do not know what I'm doing when it comes to that part of the system.

Yea clobber, I've just been researching and talking to others about co2. I already have tanks, it might be easier for me to use them. But I've been looking at burners too. I think the most expensive part is a good controller. I'm hoping to have one setup by mid October.

Got another package in today
420-magazine-mobile422449483.jpg

I'm done buying seeds, lmao. I just cut up my debit card. Idk why I'm buying with zero income coming in. That's why I cut the card up lol

Hi, my name is Graytail and I'm a seedaholic. It's been over one year since I bought a seed.

:goodluck:

Can ya pick me up on way to next meeting lmao
I'll be there soon. I'm already planning my next order now that I found out all my seeds, lights, substrate and nutrients, tents ect are all tax deductible I'm thinking it's time for another spending spree ;)

Being on one list somewhere might not be so bad after all.

Wishing I would have kept all those receipts tho damn that would've helped.

:rofl: That is some will power right there GT! Are you going to start a new journal soon? I saw you talking about a light build recently

Comin' soon! :thumb:

I got eleven little ones a couple weeks old, and I'm almost finished with the bloom room. Got panels and sinks already - just have to order drivers and I can start the light build. I'm gettin' there. :cheesygrinsmiley:

(Oh, and it's easier not to buy seeds when you aren't growing. :laugh:)

I'm running a bunch of members' gear - Golden Tiger, Zamaldelica and a Pineapple Express x JH from Ziggy, and Devil's Carnival from Nis and Canna. I'm going to put these into bloom as soon as the room is ready and try to finish them in 100 days or so.

And then for a full run, I'm going to do 2 Carnivals, a Blue Dream, Purple Orange CBD and a Diesel, probably SSSDH. :slide:

Comin' soon! :thumb:

I got eleven little ones a couple weeks old, and I'm almost finished with the bloom room. Got panels and sinks already - just have to order drivers and I can start the light build. I'm gettin' there. :cheesygrinsmiley:

(Oh, and it's easier not to buy seeds when you aren't growing. :laugh:)

I'm running a bunch of members' gear - Golden Tiger, Zamaldelica and a Pineapple Express x JH from Ziggy, and Devil's Carnival from Nis and Canna. I'm going to put these into bloom as soon as the room is ready and try to finish them in 100 days or so.

And then for a full run, I'm going to do 2 Carnivals, a Blue Dream, Purple Orange CBD and a Diesel, probably SSSDH. :slide:
Oh ya! I cannot wait to follow along! Sounds like you have some nice smoke coming up in the near future! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom