Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Your right beavis, I just relapsed, just picked up some new alien gear from from the sour apple drop. I think I made it 2 days. But I still don't have debit card lol, might have to hit the meetings more regularly

Dammit Buck! It does sound like a worthy exception tho. lol.

Here's rough sketch of what I'm putting together.
420-magazine-mobile991715267.jpg

I gotta get back to work, going freaking crazy, only missed 1 day when I had surgeon my wrist back in February. Been mowing 4 times a week, yard looks like golf course lmao

Here's rough sketch of what I'm putting together.
420-magazine-mobile991715267.jpg

I gotta get back to work, going freaking crazy, only missed 1 day when I had surgeon my wrist back in February. Been mowing 4 times a week, yard looks like golf course lmao

Wishing nothing but success for you man. Looks like it's going to be an awesome set up.

I could prob help with better floor plan. Not trying to be a jerk. Just right dimensions if you give me actual lengths on walls. Sorry. I just got back from reverend horton heat. Little drunk. But seriously. There is no marijuana in portland. WTF? 5 dollars a beer for PBR?

PBR became the drink of hipsters everywhere and because of that it drove the price up. I recall it being $3 a beer for PBR while most everything else was $4-$5 a beer. Now that hipsters drink it to be ironic the price has rose to match other brands.

PBR became the drink of hipsters everywhere and because of that it drove the price up. I recall it being $3 a beer for PBR while most everything else was $4-$5 a beer. Now that hipsters drink it to be ironic the price has rose to match other brands.

LOL When I moved out to Colorado everyone drank PBR. I was like WTF...it's a TERRIBLE beer imo. I think they just drank it because it was cheap. Funny that it's now "in" and expensive. Maybe there's hope for Old Wilwaukee or Schlitz Malt Liquor.

LOL When I moved out to Colorado everyone drank PBR. I was like WTF...it's a TERRIBLE beer imo. I think they just drank it because it was cheap. Funny that it's now "in" and expensive. Maybe there's hope for Old Wilwaukee or Schlitz Malt Liquor.

That used to be the only reason to drink PBR was that it was cheap. You could get 12 packs for slightly more than a 6 pack of something else. I never really drank Old Milwaukee but I did drink my fair share of Milwaukee's Best Ice and Schlitz Bull Ice. I do not miss cheap beer but some of the better bears I do :laughtwo:

Today was first day in week that I've got outta bed, bad bad week. But at least today I've gotten some work done. Just gotta put one wall up to make the 4x9 veg room. Got rosin press setup, ready to squish now. Still have some electric to do, and cut 2-6" holes for my dual hose ac/heat portable heat pump.

As soon as lights come back on Im going to cut few clones, tonight will be girls 1st day of 12/12 cycle. This is my first time using a cloning machine.
420-magazine-mobile1025777380.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1289435575.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1161993505.jpg
420-magazine-mobile155330495.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1064262820.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1121981732.jpg

I have a Dewey somewhere around here ...

Haven't unboxed it yet, so I'm really pleased to see you have one. :cheesygrinsmiley:

... we seem to have similar tastes in stuff, Buckshot ... :hmmmm:

I have a Dewey somewhere around here ...

Haven't unboxed it yet, so I'm really pleased to see you have one. :cheesygrinsmiley:

... we seem to have similar tastes in stuff, Buckshot ... :hmmmm:

Yea, good taste. I've had this one for a year now, been boxed up. I just took some cuttings, and fired her up. I also flipped girls into flower.
420-magazine-mobile1537142953.jpg

1st time using machine, I've only cloned on couple occasions. Usually just cut and stick in dirt lol, get 80% or more to survive.

Back
Top Bottom