Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Yea, I ordered it 5 mins after I saw the pic. For the money seems pretty cool. It's still in box, need to get it out and play with it and learn how to use it .

Try it... pull off some leaves that have those little tiny light colored dots and take a look on the underside of the leaves.

Hey buckshot317 I have a kindled k5 but 4 drivers r not good wit wat other drivers can I replace it.
420-magazine-mobile2011318932.jpg
If you search ebay for forward voltage 40 to 48v 1150mA you will find some close replacements. These drivers are designed to drive multiple 3w or 5w leds in series maybe 16 in a series string and rows in parallel. Not to difficult to find replacements

If you search ebay for forward voltage 40 to 48v 1150mA you will find some close replacements. These drivers are designed to drive multiple 3w or 5w leds in series maybe 16 in a series string and rows in parallel. Not to difficult to find replacements

Avidlerner thanks

Hey avidlerner have hrs searching for the drivers I can't find anything n maybe dats cuz Idk exactly wat I'm looking for if u can help I will appreciate it.

Buck's 1500 Watts Of Vero 29

As I've said before here, kosher kush was in our first high brix grow and it is probably my favorite night smoke. Only takes a half of a joint but we tend to finish it anyways lol. GDP is on my bucket list to grow...maybe next year.

Bah I think GDP is one seriously overpriced strain. Not a remarkable high, not a remarkable yield. Just pretty. But there are so many pretty purple strains for half the price. Give me an Inhouse genetics triple purple Doja fem set for 120. Or Dynastygenetics Salmon river OG. Nismo you are now too good for that overhyped stuff. It isn't worthy of your time!

Bah I think GDP is one seriously overpriced strain. Not a remarkable high, not a remarkable yield. Just pretty. But there are so many pretty purple strains for half the price. Give me an Inhouse genetics triple purple Doja fem set for 120. Or Dynastygenetics Salmon river OG. Nismo you are now too good for that overhyped stuff. It isn't worthy of your time!
The fact that we don't have it makes me want it even more. It would just sit with the other 100s of seeds we have not being grown lol.

That sexing kit it is pretty interesting, was it pricey?

Hey canna, the 4 test kit runs $60. I got 10 packs and price drops down to $10 bucks a test. It's a little pricey, but until I build a veg room, don't have a lot of space.

The room I have my tents in I'll turn into flower room, it's 10x15 ft. Gonna build a 5x10 veg room with a seedling/clone area. I think that will allow me to have small perpetual grow. Idk if I should just buy or build some 4x4 tables and pans on wheels.

I'll get some pics tomorrow. Can't seem to get laptop to recognize the microscope to download the driver. I use my phone 99% of time, I'm special needs with computers.

Plug the camera into your computer... if your computer already has a camera it will recognize the new camera and all you need to do is open the camera app and change cameras from current camera to your new camera.... or not... if you don't have a camera already on your computer you "might" need a driver for it.

Back
Top Bottom