What a wonderful fact-filled and picturiffic post Lootz!
Thanks shed! Much appreciated
I have had no success using GA3 to reverse plants even after trying 4 different dilution strengths, so I don't recommend that. CS is a lot of work with the daily application for days on end so I never even bothered going that route.
This information is very valuable as daily applications for days on end is the exact opposite of what my grow style has become.
I will avoid that route as well!
I tried STS at the all-over-the-internet recommended 10% strength with meh results, but after watching this video (which recommends 50% strength) I've had excellent results and highly recommend it. Also, it only needs to be applied like 3 or 4 times.
🏆🏆🏆🏆 THANK YOU. This is perfect exactly what I was looking for.
I will use this as my reference material
I've only reversed two varieties and it was because they were no longer available in seed form. The first is Candida (almost entirely CBD) and I use that medically. I always have a mother on hand for when I need more flower for oil, but I wanted to be able to supply others with seeds since the company is no more.
I saw you just cloned and chopped that mother in your journal correct?
The second is Sour G (Sour Diesel x THC Bomb x GG#4) which is one of my wife's favorites, and the seeds came from The Rooster who used to be a member here. He made them as an accidental cross and he's vanished, so I did a seed run and ended up with many hundreds! I've given them to a few folks here so you might see them growing in the occasional journal. :)
❤️ again many thank you’s! I’m going to dive into all of this after work today and see how far down the rabbit hole I can get!

Lootz my bro your killing it! Each grow I have watched since your return you have taken a simpler more natural route each time yet each bloom/harvest looks like it has exceeded the last!
That has been the goal and so far it has!
I’ve been so lazy in updating the weights from those first 2 journals but the return journal was 9.225 ounces and the sip journal was 17.3 ounces about an ounce of that was shake my larfy stuff.
I can only imagine what this one is going to pull it’s already way bigger than both were at harvest 😂
And from the pictures I think your second bed looks more controlled then your first so you've settled in more with the new growing style and naturally got them plants exactly how you want them..
Yea that was the idea to timing it up as I did I was hoping that the few weeks ahead in the 2x4 would come in handy should I have an issue with the 4x3.
There’s still a few things I would like to refine with it but that’s always gunna happen I think
Your research and efforts have paid of man! :goodjob:
Thank you sir! 5 P’s to success
I'm pretty sure it was just last week you said I'm thinking of just throwing some clones in water to see what happens 🤣 seems to have worked well 👌🏽

✌🏽
Oh yea I forgot we talked about that!
Damn that was way quicker than I thought!
🤔 ok Ill have to look back for sure but if so that’s going to bother the hell out of me.
Ever seen that meme where the chick is like he’s probably thinking about cheating on me and then he’s in the side of the bed thinking something totally different lol that’s definitely going to be me.
“How the hell did they root so fast” 🤣

Made it to the tent just before lights off and snapped a few pictures as well as sprayed for gnats before lights off.

Decided when I opened the 4x3 I’m not pursuing that rum runner strain in the front anymore i absolutely hate the way it’s grown in flower! 🤮

Stretchy lanky asf and it’s supposed to be the indica dominant the clearly sativa dominant strain is looking way better!
I know you all have no real frame of reference since I just sprinkle in a pic here and there of it but trust me that strain isn’t worthy of the garden. It’s a one and done.
Officially time to think of a new seed to replace it.

Anyway here’s a photo dump I was able to get.
enjoy the back to work 😩

IMG_4947.jpeg

IMG_4948.jpeg
IMG_4949.jpeg
IMG_4950.jpeg
IMG_4951.jpeg
IMG_4952.jpeg
IMG_4953.jpeg
IMG_4954.jpeg

Just noticed orange pistils for the first time in the 2x4 as well.
Thanks for stopping by!

I saw you just cloned and chopped that mother in your journal correct?
I chop down mother plants all the time once I get clones from it. I find it much easier to reclone than to maintain a bonsai mother plant!
Decided when I opened the 4x3 I’m not pursuing that rum runner strain in the front anymore i absolutely hate the way it’s grown in flower!
Just you wait...it might be your favorite smoke from the whole tent! ;)

I chop down mother plants all the time once I get clones from it. I find it much easier to reclone than to maintain a bonsai mother plant!
Yes this is what I’ve done until now but thought I’d try the bonsai mother but if cloning is as simple as putting a cut in water why bother with a mother 😂
Just you wait...it might be your favorite smoke from the whole tent! ;)
So this happened from my return grow the purple gorilla cookies I hated to grow turned out to be my favorite smoke both times I grew it I hate that I never kept the clones going I can’t stop smoking that one now 😂

The genetics are stable enough tho that running another seed should give me similar smoke and hopefully a better phenotype.
But in all honestly I’m going to drop a completely different strain most likely

Made it to the tent just before lights off and snapped a few pictures as well as sprayed for gnats before lights off.

Decided when I opened the 4x3 I’m not pursuing that rum runner strain in the front anymore i absolutely hate the way it’s grown in flower! 🤮

Stretchy lanky asf and it’s supposed to be the indica dominant the clearly sativa dominant strain is looking way better!
I know you all have no real frame of reference since I just sprinkle in a pic here and there of it but trust me that strain isn’t worthy of the garden. It’s a one and done.
Officially time to think of a new seed to replace it.

Anyway here’s a photo dump I was able to get.
enjoy the back to work 😩

IMG_4947.jpeg

IMG_4948.jpeg
IMG_4949.jpeg
IMG_4950.jpeg
IMG_4951.jpeg
IMG_4952.jpeg
IMG_4953.jpeg
IMG_4954.jpeg

Just noticed orange pistils for the first time in the 2x4 as well.
Thanks for stopping by!
Awesome job 👏💯. Everything looks so perfect 👍👍

Great jobs! :thumb: Can't wait to watch them ladies mature!

Great jobs! :thumb: Can't wait to watch them ladies mature!
Thank you 🙏🏽
Indeed! I’m going to let this go a little bit longer than I have in the past let them really mature and go for more amber trichomes this time around.

Quick photo dump before bed

Not much going on but stacking up fat buds and smelling so funky!
More orange hairs showed up over night no big deal we have a little while left yet.

IMG_4958.jpeg
IMG_4959.jpeg
IMG_4960.jpeg
IMG_4961.jpeg

Noticed a little bit of purplish starting on this bud not much and not much elsewhere either 😞
IMG_4967.jpeg
IMG_4968.jpeg
IMG_4969.jpeg

Getting nice and chunky and filling out nicely the light penetration from the xs1500 pro and the advice from @InTheShed has those lower buds looking like they could be on top! 😎
IMG_4962.jpeg
IMG_4964.jpeg

All for now I need to get to sleep gotta be up in 3 1/2 hours 😬

Thanks for stopping in!

Goodmorning I’m running on fumes but I finished my first gig early even still and made it in time for more pictures so why not!

I also watered the 2x4 since I was here as I won’t be able to stop back and check on them tonight.

IMG_4993.jpeg
IMG_4992.jpeg
IMG_4991.jpeg
IMG_4990.jpeg
IMG_4989.jpeg

IMG_4994.jpeg

I also took a few pictures of the 4x3. I watered this bed last night, I hadn’t watered in a couple days since I’ve been so busy.

Yesterday I top dressed each plant with 1/2 cup of buildaflower top dressing, 2 tbsp of craft blend and 2 tbsp of bokashi and scratched it in then watered with a full feed.
This tent seems to be finishing the stretch.
I have plenty of room to move me lights if I need to.
I’m running 75% and about 1000 par at the canopy.

I know I’m crushing it in the 4x3 it just feels different 😂
IMG_4995.jpeg
IMG_4985.jpeg
IMG_4988.jpeg
IMG_4984.jpeg

Hope you all have a good day and thank you for stopping by!

Having issues posting my photos unfortunately.
So I can’t give the preemptive update before my larger one tonight.

But all is well over the weekend.
Everything is looking so awesome wish I could post pictures 😩.

I do think there’s a potassium deficiency in the 2x4 tho I was hoping with pictures you all could confirm for me and spitball some ideas on what to do for it

Having issues posting my photos unfortunately.
So I can’t give the preemptive update before my larger one tonight.

But all is well over the weekend.
Everything is looking so awesome wish I could post pictures 😩.

I do think there’s a potassium deficiency in the 2x4 tho I was hoping with pictures you all could confirm for me and spitball some ideas on what to do for it
Do they take forever to get to 100% then just freeze? Mine was doing this the other day 🙄

Maybe try upload them to the gallery then post that way bro?

So just a few pictures to show the growth over the weekend.

IMG_5057.jpeg

IMG_5056.jpeg

IMG_5053.jpeg

IMG_5051.jpeg

IMG_5050.jpeg

And then the suspected potassium deficiency.

IMG_5049.jpeg

IMG_5048.jpeg

Anyone can chime in but @InTheShed am I right in diagnosing this?
If so I think I have it figured out as to why…

Also a couple of pretty cool photos from the 4x3.
The stretch is over and seems like it’s full steam ahead!

IMG_5060.jpeg

IMG_5059.jpeg

IMG_5058.jpeg

Thanks for stopping by I plan on doing an explanatory update tonight after work to go in depth with some of the little things going on in the tent and my head 😂

They are getting closer to harvest.
New grow starts to put on a show. :theband:

Back
Top Bottom