Tok's Soul Diesel Under Two ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro

haha, a parent's greatest wish is for their children to grow up healthy and happy. If she can grow stronger is better!

Good evening Valerie,

I hope all is well with you and yours?

Thank you, for stopping by today I fed the two soil plants 1 cup of @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom). Should be last feeding or maybe one more. The Soul Diesel is getting a little on the bushy side and will need a little defoliation this week. Aside from that it has been pretty smooth sailing. Most of the plants is the 4x4 tent will be finishing up around the end of the month. So, over the next few weeks you may notice one plant at a time disappearing.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Good evening Valerie,

I hope all is well with you and yours?

Thank you, for stopping by today I fed the two soil plants 1 cup of @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom). Should be last feeding or maybe one more. The Soul Diesel is getting a little on the bushy side and will need a little defoliation this week. Aside from that it has been pretty smooth sailing. Most of the plants is the 4x4 tent will be finishing up around the end of the month. So, over the next few weeks you may notice one plant at a time disappearing.

Tok..
Haha, the plant is not disappearing, she's taking on a different form in your marijuana bag or jar.lol

Thanks for stopping by @StoneOtter and @ViparSpectra Valerie

The Soul Diesel is coming down the the final couple weeks, give or take. I plan on growing this one again next year, but on a larger scale. She has received the last feeding of @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom), how it's time too wait. Overall, she has been an easy grow, so next year I am going to try her again.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Be safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

I am sure you are really like Soul Diesel, otherwise, you wouldn't have said twice that you're gonna grow her next year. lol

Good Evening @ViparSpectra Valerie

Actually, I have not tried Soul Diesel, but I have heard many good things about the strain. She a easy strain to grow and she finishes on the quicker side. The Soul Diesel has had her last feeding of @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom) last Friday so not it is just a matter of time.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Good Evening @ViparSpectra Valerie

Actually, I have not tried Soul Diesel, but I have heard many good things about the strain. She a easy strain to grow and she finishes on the quicker side. The Soul Diesel has had her last feeding of @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom) last Friday so not it is just a matter of time.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Nice sour diesel plants Tok I wish my sour diesel plants were that close to harvest. I read it is a very good smoke and hope so. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

Thank you for stopping by @KeithLemon

The Soul Diesel should be ready around the end of the month and at the latest the beginning of next month, she has a 9-11 week flowering period. She is coming along nicely, but this morning when I checked her one of her I found a branch breaking from the weigh of the bud. So, I had to connect her to a yoyo to save the branch, she broke right at the stock.

I will be swapping out the 2x4 tent for a 3x3 in between grows. I will be growing two or three @SeedsMan Black Sugar in the 3x3 tent. I will be giving my son the 2x4 tent so he can learn to grow.

That's all for now folk's

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by and your kind words @KeithLemon and @Carmen Ray

This Soul Diesel should be finishing up by the end of the month.

Looking forward to trying her.

TR
I am looking forward to a smoke report. I still have at least 4 weeks on my sour diesel. Have a good day Tok

Good morning 420 Magazine

Beautifully fall weather today, just wants to make me smile.

Not much of an update at this stage and the Soul Diesel decided she is going to go longer and she still pushing out white pistil; maybe 10 more days. I am thinking two weeks to go. This will be the last grow in this tent for me; I am giving my son my 2x4x5 tent. I am tried of working on my knees in that tent. Next grow will be in a 3x3x6 tent; I should of just bought another 4x4. Oh well, that will probably be my next purchase.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Back
Top Bottom