Evergreens Chem91skva Under ViparSpectra KS3000

Just watering still. will top dress next week or week after with recommended amount of geoflora
36F58CB8-BF80-42E3-8205-44A193641BF0.jpeg

Well guys this Ks3000 are making my baby love me even more!! Temps are starting to stay in high 70f so growth has exploded. I’m really surprised at the amount of undergrowth.
0303DF95-9462-4D15-B87D-B2681D919B2F.jpeg
2AE78CB1-5D7F-4E45-8FC5-C9D7AD205100.jpeg

Hey @Evergreen89 :thanks: for the follow! Just got caught up on your journal. Beautiful healthy looking plant you have there. I've never grown that particular strain from Cali connection but I have ran a few of their strains in the past. They have good genetics and was pleased with the size, potency, and yield with what I grew. I like the new light! I'm still running an old mars reflector series light, might be time to upgrade sometime soon. I just got an update that my seeds from @Weed Seeds Express is out for delivery today! So maybe I can start this weekend!:slide:

What's going on today my friend? :green_heart:

Hope things are good & your plants are healthy. :hug:

Yes sorry for lack of updates just started commercial fishing again and havnt had time to update and really focus on the girls. They are alive and In limbo waiting for me to get it time

Yes sorry for lack of updates just started commercial fishing again and havnt had time to update and really focus on the girls. They are alive and In limbo waiting for me to get it time
It's great to know that. Wish you all the best. :hug:

That's good news, I had to say, she is sooo tenacious. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Nice early frost and excellent stacking!

Back
Top Bottom