Bubblegum Scrog 900W LED 2nd Grow Attempt

Musgand

Hey there everyone, this will be my first grow for thee past 3 years. My first grow was with a 400w HPS in a closet tent and I let it grow to much burning the colas.
The next grow was in a 1.4x1.4m² tent under a 600w light and OG reflector. This was pretty good but could not post follow up photos.

For this grow I've upgraded it a 900W Viparspectra LED and found some new pots to lower my eventual scrog.

The strain is bubblegum, I've never grow it before and I picked it because it was on sale and yeah why not .

Photo below is 4 weeks from seedling, sprouted from Rockwool and then place into the vermiculite with the drippers buried.

420-magazine-mobile944706289.jpg

I split the sprouts three times and set up the screen and fans. I was wondering what height the screen should be? Do hanging it higher benefit in any way?

420-magazine-mobile740423558.jpg

I'm still got the plants in a 18hr light cycle with both veg and grow switched on.
PH is a light pink. Can't find my Meyer so back to drops for me and the EC is around the 300 mark.

If you like what you see or got any more tips for my grow or tent please help me out.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

very nice...what is your scrog attached to? i did not see legs
I actually got it hanging from the tent structure. The original idea was to lift the screen as the plants were growing to keep an even canopy. The problem was that I didn't put it on a pulley system, so now I can't​ get to the back cables to lift it.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom