Bubblelicious strain

8-10 weeks flowering strain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
really. I got two right now. that's is confusing me so bad.
tell me what u think.
male or female
WP_000726.jpg
WP_000724.jpg
WP_0007231.jpg

I'm going through this right now with the remaining 4 kids in my current grow and I've been closely monitoring the development of the pre-flowers and I've noticed something about how male stamens develop. First of all, both sexes start out as asexual nubs before becoming definitively male or female. Female calyxes, as they develop, are always smooth, quickly becoming teardrop shaped and, even when very tiny, quickly producing pistils. Male stamens, on the other hand, as they develop become slightly more round but most importantly, have a more typical flower bud-like appearance with multiple petals wrapping around the pollen sac. Of course, once they mature they develop noticable stalks and flowers but early on if you look very closely at stamens you can see multiple flower petals wrapped up like a tiny head of lettuce. That is the progression I've seen on the last 4 kids to sexually mature and early on. I had a feeling that I had at least 2 males based on my observations but as the other 2 kids have started to become mature, I'm seeing the same sort of development on them as well.

I hope not. you should order a couple feminized seeds and veg them for two weeks. you'll have some buds then.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom