Budmaker2112's First Attempt - Ebb&Flow - Coco - LED - Auto White Widow & Candy Cane

Re: Budmaker2112's First Attempt - Ebb&Flow - Coco - LED - Auto White Widow & Candy C

Have you ever thought of using these kinda Sensors to read out whats going on with your Ladys directly in their Medium? I would love to see another one using them to get a second opinion about them. For me they seem to work good

Oh I am watching your thread closely on these puppies :p I DO want to see whats going on in there big time. I hope you continue to see good results. If you do I will likely get one to try it myself.

Yes of course, would be very nice. They should work in coco aswell. Maybe they help you to set the Timer for Ebb and for Flow just as your Ladys need it

Re: Budmaker2112's First Attempt - Ebb&Flow - Coco - LED - Auto White Widow & Candy C

They're coming along BM! I'm a little ahead of you in growth. It since I'm watering my hand it's hard not to get the feed all over the lower leaves. I think I'm gonna diy a halo with a funnel attached to avoid this problem.
It is hard, a halo would be a great idea.

Thank you JohnnyC!

Good morning, taking a quick break at work atm. Wonder how my girls are doing. I need a webcam or something....

Do you have an android smartphone that you dont use anymore?

Grab it, go to the Play store. Search for IP Webcam, Install the app. It´s completely free. Mount your Smartphone to your grow room after you setup the cam. You can now stream to local network via wlan or even stream to the internet

Good morning everyone, I wanted to give a micro update real quick before I head out to work.

I topped 3 of the 4 girls last night, last one should be a few more days. So they head there heads wacked off on day 16. For shits sake I hope I did it right... Here are some pics of the carnage!

20170531_215421.jpg

20170531_215448.jpg

20170531_215153_HDR.jpg

20170531_215614.jpg

20170531_215336_HDR.jpg

20170531_215441.jpg

20170531_215543.jpg

I also noticed that we have some roots making an appearence.

20170531_152555_HDR.jpg

20170531_152549_HDR.jpg

My BIG concern right now is on WW1 and WW2. I just started to pickup on this 2 days ago but have been waiting to see if it progressed or not. I noticed on the first set of true leafs that they are turning a lighter green than the rest of the plants. I believe that it may be a Nitrogen deficiency. Surely don't want to risk that with an auto so I want to catch it before it really causes a problem. I will try and grab a couple good pics when the lights come on. Thoughts?

Here are the pics from lights on just now. I see a bit in CC also bottom leafs. Most pronounced is in WW2 in the images. Hard to capture with the camera what I am seeing with the naked eye. The margins of the leafs are a bit curled also, not much though.

20170601_050638_1_.jpg

20170601_050638.jpg

20170601_050628.jpg

20170601_050540.jpg

Heyy BM it definatly looks like a Nitrogen deficiency ..A nice drink of some earth worm casting tea with a little cal/mag if you got it will work good and or some basic coco nutes what ever ya got..to get those babies a little greener ..I see ur using coco coir as ur medium ..If you didn't add anything to it ..it's basically nutrient less medium ..had this problem before myself ..And you topped ur girl perfectly good stuff :thumb:..hope this helps

Grab it, go to the Play store. Search for IP Webcam, Install the app. It´s completely free. Mount your Smartphone to your grow room after you setup the cam. You can now stream to local network via wlan or even stream to the internet
That's a great idea Crocodoc, I think I'll give this a try. Will it work during light out though?

Here are the pics from lights on just now. I see a bit in CC also bottom leafs. Most pronounced is in WW2 in the images. Hard to capture with the camera what I am seeing with the naked eye. The margins of the leafs are a bit curled also, not much though.

20170601_050638_1_.jpg

20170601_050638.jpg

20170601_050628.jpg

20170601_050540.jpg
What's the distance on the lights? Th? Heat? And yes it's a nitro def. What are you using for nutes BM?

Temps 77-78, 55 rH, lights are 24". I'm using Canna Coco A&B, Rhizotonic, Cannazym, Cal Mag, Z7 in my res. I have a .7 ec and 6.8 pH, res temp is 74.
Ok can I suggest you bring your lights to 28 inches away and bring your ph down to about 5.8-6.2? In hydro you are getting borderline to lockout. Everything else is perfect so

Ok can I suggest you bring your lights to 28 inches away and bring your ph down to about 5.8-6.2? In hydro you are getting borderline to lockout. Everything else is perfect so
Shit, I meant 5.8 on oH not 6.8

Back
Top Bottom