Budmaker2112's First Attempt - Ebb&Flow - Coco - LED - Auto White Widow & Candy Cane

Re: Budmaker2112's First Attempt - Ebb&Flow - Coco - LED - Auto White Widow & Candy C

You had me sweating, too. LOL! Thanks for clearing that up.

Re: Budmaker2112's First Attempt - Ebb&Flow - Coco - LED - Auto White Widow & Candy C

Temps 77-78, 55 rH, lights are 24". I'm using Canna Coco A&B, Rhizotonic, Cannazym, Cal Mag, Z7 in my res. I have a .7 ec and 6.8 pH, res temp is 74.
Pretty much spot on ..everything should be doing great ..If ur ph is 5.8 try and bring it up too 6.0 - 6.2 are you using tap water by chance ?

Can cal mag deficiency cause a nitrogen lockout?
Iam Guna say yes considering most cal/mag are 4-0-0..but it's hard to say forsure depends how you mix your nutes.. ..how do you mix your nutes?

Morning everyone. Its FRIDAY! Whew.... Work has been a bear this week and then I tried to stunt my ladies by depriving them of calcium and magnesium... Geez I tell you what! We should see an improvement over the next couple days with them. Just Hope I didn't stunt then too bad.

Morning everyone. Its FRIDAY! Whew.... Work has been a bear this week and then I tried to stunt my ladies by depriving them of calcium and magnesium... Geez I tell you what! We should see an improvement over the next couple days with them. Just Hope I didn't stunt then too bad.
You should be fine BM they are still young

Can cal mag deficiency cause a nitrogen lockout?

If you want to take a closer Look or get more knowledge about how Nutrients work with your Plants, i highly recommend watching this
[video=youtube;DFgwWEnCa5k]
[/video]

CalMag defiencies are not to common if you use Tap Water. If you use RO Water you need to add CalMag. Make sure you don´t have a P deficiency. If there is not enough P, uptake of Calcium and Magnesium will stop. Plants do need a little more P too when they are young. This helps Root growth and gives the Plant more Energy. If you are running Autoflowers, i recommend you to use Bloom Nutes from the beginning on, or the whatever Solution you have to give them in Bloom. But don´t add PK 13/14 or stuff like that, this is way too hot. Bloom Nutes are usually higher in P and K than in N, and this is exactly what you want. Just start with a small Dosage and give them a little more each feeding till you reach that point where it hits the sweet spot. Just dont do too much. And dont forget to give your Ladys Time to respond. You should be able to see results within 3 Hours after Feeding

Edit: N deficiency shows as a general yellowing beginning from the Bottom of the Plant, while P and CalMag issues shows as a yellowing on top of the Plants. Also Magnesium def shows of at least 4-6 weeks after the def started. Because of your Plants are too young, this can´t be the Point. Do you see those Petiols and veigns turn purplish at your Ladys? This is a clear sign of P-Def. Add more P instead of CalMag Brother!

If you want to take a closer Look or get more knowledge about how Nutrients work with your Plants, i highly recommend watching this
[video=youtube;DFgwWEnCa5k]
[/video]

CalMag defiencies are not to common if you use Tap Water. If you use RO Water you need to add CalMag. Make sure you don´t have a P deficiency. If there is not enough P, uptake of Calcium and Magnesium will stop. Plants do need a little more P too when they are young. This helps Root growth and gives the Plant more Energy. If you are running Autoflowers, i recommend you to use Bloom Nutes from the beginning on, or the whatever Solution you have to give them in Bloom. But don´t add PK 13/14 or stuff like that, this is way too hot. Bloom Nutes are usually higher in P and K than in N, and this is exactly what you want. Just start with a small Dosage and give them a little more each feeding till you reach that point where it hits the sweet spot. Just dont do too much. And dont forget to give your Ladys Time to respond. You should be able to see results within 3 Hours after Feeding

Edit: N deficiency shows as a general yellowing beginning from the Bottom of the Plant, while P and CalMag issues shows as a yellowing on top of the Plants. Also Magnesium def shows of at least 4-6 weeks after the def started. Because of your Plants are too young, this can´t be the Point. Do you see those Petiols and veigns turn purplish at your Ladys? This is a clear sign of P-Def. Add more P instead of CalMag Brother!

Holy COW! I went and looked at my ladies and the stems are very reddish in color deep red NOT green at all except for one plant. Let me go read up on Phosphate def... Thank you Croco! Stat tuned while I research the P!

That's a great idea Crocodoc, I think I'll give this a try. Will it work during light out though?

It will work when Lights are out, but all you see is Black unless you got a IR Camera on your Phone. But be aware of fast Battery consumption, better connect to the Power all the Time.

Holy COW! I went and looked at my ladies and the stems are very reddish in color deep red NOT green at all except for one plant. Let me go read up on Phosphate def... Thank you Croco! Stat tuned while I research the P!

Took a look over the Pics again and: Indeed WW2 looks like a N-Def aswell, but also P-Def.

Just a thought ..but iam wondering if your getting a nute lock out issue from the way Your mixing your nutes if your not diluting them properly. By this I mean are you mixing one nute at a time into water and diluting ..or are you mixing all ur nutes then adding water?

If the concentrate of the nutes are mixing before they hit water you will have lock out issues

Re: Budmaker2112's First Attempt - Ebb&Flow - Coco - LED - Auto White Widow &

Just a thought ..but iam wondering if your getting a nute lock out issue from the way Your mixing your nutes if your not diluting them properly. By this I mean are you mixing one nute at a time into water and diluting ..or are you mixing all ur nutes then adding water?

If the concentrate of the nutes are mixing before they hit water you will have lock out issues
I add RO water first in res. Cal Mag is added next at 150ppm. Then I add each nute one at a time to res.

Perf then we can rule that out ..Jw cuz it's a common easy mistake when mixing ..Good stuff my man everything ur doing is great :thumbs:

Perf then we can rule that out ..Jw cuz it's a common easy mistake when mixing ..Good stuff my man everything ur doing is great :thumbs:
I appreciate you man. Thanks for all the solid advice.

Back
Top Bottom