Budmaker2112's First Attempt - Ebb&Flow - Coco - LED - Auto White Widow & Candy Cane

Re: Budmaker2112's First Attempt - Ebb&Flow - Coco - LED - Auto White Widow & Candy C

Haha, Yeah Im all about neatness. My weed helps big time with my OCD :lot-o-toke:

Good to know and thanks for stopping by:) Thank you for your service also btw!
Thanks my man. Had a good weekend but neglected my plants so I had to give them extra love tonight lol
420-magazine-mobile2063737630.jpg

Re: Budmaker2112's First Attempt - Ebb&Flow - Coco - LED - Auto White Widow & Candy C

Thanks my man. Had a good weekend but neglected my plants so I had to give them extra love tonight lol
420-magazine-mobile2063737630.jpg

Im sure they are loving that! They are looking good Thatdude84, keep it up. I cant wait for mine to get all fat and happy like yours:p

I think I need some of these in my life. My two clip on fans I have now work but it would be so much easier to have them attached to the poles this way.
:reading420magazine::allgood:
They sure would make things easier for you not to mention saving you some space as well

Well it sure would make things better for you. No guessing anymore, could keep you out of trouble later on. I'm glad I got the guardian

Do you or pennywise have the bluetooth thingy that sends all the data to your computer?

I cant wait to have that amount of vision on whats going on in the res at all times. SO worth the 250 imo, now the extra 130'ish for the bluetooth is a bit of a rip... Great product though for sure.
They are awesome. I find it to be money well spent

I love mine, learn to use the guardian and it will prevent most issues from ever happening.

Back
Top Bottom