Budmaker2112's First Attempt - Ebb&Flow - Coco - LED - Auto White Widow & Candy Cane

Re: Budmaker2112's First Attempt - Ebb&Flow - Coco - LED - Auto White Widow & Candy C

Here is the pics I just took of the possible nute spot.

20170527_073839_HDR.jpg

20170527_073810.jpg

Re: Budmaker2112's First Attempt - Ebb&Flow - Coco - LED - Auto White Widow & Candy C

Happy Memorial day! Ooh rah. I love your growing style man really clean and neat lol. My usmc days got me ocd but my tent is no where near that clean

Haha, Yeah Im all about neatness. My weed helps big time with my OCD :lot-o-toke:

Oh and if yours are anything like mine the cc is a little fussy but the ww are very resilient

Good to know and thanks for stopping by:) Thank you for your service also btw!

SO I decided to top water the girls today since I had not done it yet and they have been on nutes for a week. Was not sure exactly how to do this so I winged it with some common sense (I hope)....

Here is what I did...

Watered each plant with 3 gallons of RO water measuring the runoff after each gallon. Here is what I found.

First runoff was 6.6 - 6.7
Second runoff 6.6 - 6.7
Third runoff 6.8 on all four.

At this point I stopped till I checked with you all if I was even doing this right seeing that this is hydro and coco not typical water to waste runoff. Based on what I was seeing would indicate that I would want to flush more til the pH came down to what I was putting into it, that about correct? It just felt like so much water and I was concerned for the girls. Probably just being an overprotective papa Im sure:p

I will commence with anything needed just wanted to get a bit of guidance in the topic before going forward.
:allgood:

If your plants are looking healthy i wouldnt be to concerned with flushing. Just water from the top kinda heavy and leave it at that.

If your plants are looking healthy i wouldnt be to concerned with flushing. Just water from the top kinda heavy and leave it at that.

I have a tendency to overthink things at times.... well, most of the time:p Thank you, that sounds simple and I like it :thanks:

I always top feed the night before res change. Helps to flush out the salts and it's going to be drained for res change anyways

Man, you both give me such peace of mind! The res/top feed combo mofo deal is nice, thanks DA!

I have a tendency to overthink things at times.... well, most of the time:p Thank you, that sounds simple and I like it :thanks:

Man, you both give me such peace of mind! The res/top feed combo mofo deal is nice, thanks DA!
No problem just try and keep it simple BM and you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom