Buds Buddy's 1st Grow Journal

Oklahoma would be a fun place to be for me. I'd love to meet the guys from the show Street Outlaws. I'm into hot rods.
Well, I close on the house on the 11th & haven't found a new place yet so may have to get a rental til I do. Just hard to look when you work 2nd shift & we are busy as hell at work. They have a fit when I call off because I'm the only operator for that machine on 2nd shift. The other guy quit about a month ago & they are taking a long time replacing him.

Hi everyone. Been really busy. Got everything moved to storage. Found 3 Manufactured homes I like (2 Brand New if I can find the land) & 1 that's 3 years old in a park. Got to get this figured out by next weekend. Found the brand new 8 x 12 heavy duty wood shed for $2300 installed which will be my new grow room. Going to run electric in the walls, insulate it & put up the reflective walls. Also plan on running water to it with a shop sink. I think this will be good for now.
Anyway, after the cure I have to say the Haze & The N.L. x Critical are really, really good. Better than anything I got from the dispensary. Unfortunately I'm down to about 2 ounces. But the Haze is re-vegging & putting out lots of leaves & the N.L. x Critical still has the bottom 1/2 of the plant finishing up. Buds are getting bigger & bigger. I'm a little puzzled because I didn't think you could re-veg an Auto. But it's growing again.

Hey all, How's it going? Well I got my manufactured home. It's in a park but it's along the back wall with nothing behind me. There's already a good size shed here but it needs a little work so I'll be turning that into my grow room over the next few months. I'm shooting to have it all set up by April. There's already electric ran so I just have to run a water line for a shop sink. The roof has to have new shingles put on which I already bought & will do as soon as it quits raining. All in all it looks like things will turn out good. Just got to find time to do it all.
The house itself is pretty decent. 1568 sq. ft. & I spent $10 K on new furniture so I'm happy with it. Now if I could just get it all unpacked & put away.
Did a lot of customizing on my Mustang the past few weeks & she is looking real sweet. Got people staring everywhere I go & asking about it...LOL.
I can't wait to get growing again. Spending $100 a week at the dispensary sucks !!! The only good part is when I find an occasional seed. I probably found 10 in the past year. I'll be growing them also. But once I use up what seeds I have I'm going to just grow Fire OG photo's. That's my favorite !
Debating on doing 1 plant in a closet till I'm set up.
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving & I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas !!!

Hey all, How's it going? Well I got my manufactured home. It's in a park but it's along the back wall with nothing behind me. There's already a good size shed here but it needs a little work so I'll be turning that into my grow room over the next few months. I'm shooting to have it all set up by April. There's already electric ran so I just have to run a water line for a shop sink. The roof has to have new shingles put on which I already bought & will do as soon as it quits raining. All in all it looks like things will turn out good. Just got to find time to do it all.
The house itself is pretty decent. 1568 sq. ft. & I spent $10 K on new furniture so I'm happy with it. Now if I could just get it all unpacked & put away.
Did a lot of customizing on my Mustang the past few weeks & she is looking real sweet. Got people staring everywhere I go & asking about it...LOL.
I can't wait to get growing again. Spending $100 a week at the dispensary sucks !!! The only good part is when I find an occasional seed. I probably found 10 in the past year. I'll be growing them also. But once I use up what seeds I have I'm going to just grow Fire OG photo's. That's my favorite !
Debating on doing 1 plant in a closet till I'm set up.
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving & I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas !!!

Good to see ya back.

High Everybody & Welcome to my 1st attempt at making a journal. I actually started this grow on 6-1-19 on a different site (Shame on me). But honestly, I found other sites pretty much suck compared to this one (Lesson Learned).
Anyways, I'm growing 6 Auto's ( Northern Lights, Critical 2.0, N.L. x Critical 2.0, AK 47, AK 47 x Six Shooter & Haze XL). I also have 2 Photo's in the grow (Afghan Kush & Widow's Breath) & 1 Photo Re-Veg Big Bud plant).

My grow set up consists of a 5' x 10' x 7' Grow Tent with 2 - 900 Watt LED's & 1 - 450 Watt LED. I use a 8" x 40" Phresh Filter & 6" Max Fan for Exhaust & a 4" Fan & Filter for Intake Air. I also have my house AC ducted straight into my tent. I use a 6 gallon Humidifier to keep my RH up & it helps with the cooling also. My Temps stay 77 - 79 F consistently with a high of 81 F once in a while. RH stays between 50 - 60%.
Adding the House air & a big humidifier worked wonders for me. I always had Temps in the mid to upper 80's before doing this.
GEDC4785.JPG
GEDC4685.JPG
GEDC4687.JPG
GEDC4711.JPG
GEDC4710.JPG
GEDC4818.JPG
GEDC4819.JPG
GEDC4816.JPG
GEDC4679.JPG
GEDC4694.JPG

Here are some pics of my Set Up. The CFL's you see are just in there so I can turn off the LED's to take decent pics.
That's a nice setup, but how much a setup like that run ya?

Back
Top Bottom