Buds Indoor Grow - White Widow

the fastest plant in the group started getting red stigmas around the base of the majority of the established buds, so I took a partial harvest from her, leaving the small/immature buds and ~30 leaves remaining with the intention of fertilizing her + giving her a bit more light to shoot for a second harvest in a couple more months. this plant has the lowest potency out of the bunch, so the rest will keep on trucking for a while longer, and we'll see how it goes.

120608_003.jpg

120608_002.jpg

120608_001.jpg

btw microwaved samples have been getting me lifted for over a month already :)

hey whered the playboys go? lol
I know it can be tough but now that you have a stash try not to nibble on em anymore, it really stunts the harvest. Good job on the economy grow, are you going to update the $ amount spent as you go?

hahaha :smokin:
Doesn't the Playboy make the plants boys,tho? :thedoubletake:

hey whered the playboys go? lol
I know it can be tough but now that you have a stash try not to nibble on em anymore, it really stunts the harvest. Good job on the economy grow, are you going to update the $ amount spent as you go?

i haven't spent a dime over $60...i will be buying some mason jars but thats cheap!

Doesn't the Playboy make the plants boys,tho?

my plants like to lez out

Weekend Update

120208_007.jpg

How many days into flowering were you here? These look incredible!

Also how tall were they when you sent them into flowering, and how long did you wait to send to flower? How tall were they when you chopped them down, and about how long did you let them flower?

I am growing White Widow Max for my first grow and have an HID set up and have dumped quite a bit more on getting everything close to an ideal environment and I am anxious to see if my buds even look as good as yours. If they do then I am definitely in for a treat.

Check out my thread in a month or so (day 8 flower today), it'd be nice to compare how much difference a set up has on the plants.

so the girls have stayed the same relative height for a couple of weeks and a good number of the top buds' stigmas are turning red - all buds have the same amount of red stigmas except the immature ones. good news though, the girls are starting to fatten up their buds, and it looks like, because the branches are leaning on some of them, that every bud is going out from the branch making it's own cola! the majority being white widow are straight up for the most part, but geezus the crystals! dead batteries prevented more pictures.

121408.jpg

:grinjoint:
:bongrip:

Nice plants man, WW should go a full 10 weeks in flowering. I guarantee your results will be spectacular.

Harvest

So I decided to go ahead and harvest, I think I may have nitrogen burned the girls, since the leaves were turning yellow and dying at the tips, plus I know that doing it now means a guaranteed return on my efforts.
From July 4th until now is how long it took. I will report back after it has dried, and I have had a chance to weigh it to establish the total yield. I intend to dry them for a week or so where they are, with the door cracked and a fan going until the stems snap correctly, then prune them and and put all the nugs in mason jars, opening the jars twice daily to let in fresh air, and repack the buds...how long should the cure time in the mason jars be to get the most out of my crop? Thanks to all that have looked - hi-res images of the dried product will be posted so keep watching here for updates on that, potency, bouquet, and final weight.

The moral of my grow is this - if you can skip an 1/8th of headies and buy lights, dirt, and pots instead, you can do this as well, or better than I did.

122808_001.jpg

122808_002.jpg

122808_003.jpg

122808_004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom