so, just got home, went up to check on my girls. And noticed that Malana Bomb was trying to poke out!!!
96888754-B010-4903-BBAA-11E157660697.png
81 degrees in my homemade incubator, and ALL 4 SEEDS HAVE POPPED!!! In 1 Day!!!

I did nothing more then drop them in and add water yesterday...

How long can I keep them in these jiffy things? A week? Till roots poke out, lol?

I should have my 3x3 tent by Friday.

Until then...
63944B99-8805-4627-B8A4-AAF373E67C73.jpeg

B45886A1-995C-4E6D-8573-E549116F4579.jpeg

Tangie’matic takes the lead, followed by Kush Mass Auto in a close 2nd :)
I'll be right behind ya buddy. Dropping a few autos next week...

New babies are always exciting!
:yahoo:
Looks like yours are off to the races, well done.
:passitleft:

Honestly, I really don’t know... it stays 75 in that room, humidity is 13%. I am watering every 12 hours, not enough to cause leaking, maybe 1/4 cup of water. I am going to transplant once I’ve seen healthy leaves.

It has only been 72 hours since I dropped the seeds in those jiffy things. Do you think I should try and keep it dryer? Or do you think this is good for day 3? Seeds were dropped directly out of the package, so they were literally dry. Dry dry, I didn’t even touch them :)

If you have too much water when young then they don't get the oxygen the roots need. By drying out, the water coming in sucks the oxygen into the soil and gives the roots the needed air. So you want to let them dry out and then water but not soak. Once up potted you water about an inch or more away from the stem towards the outer rim. The roots need to get a strong growth early and by making them search for water they become a lot healthier.

Back
Top Bottom