I’m pulling up a chair. :passitleft:
Im about 1/2 through my first auto grow ever.. learning everyday. Photos are my next grow. Autos I’ll do outside in the summer. Cheers. Happy growing. Magic

My first grow (9/18-12/18) was awesome (they didn't die) I will not be topping or FIM'ing this round. Just good old fashion growing. I feel that I could of got more out of my auto's had i not clipped them, but, you live and you learn.

(In the name of science :)

My first grow (9/18-12/18) was awesome (they didn't die) I will not be topping or FIM'ing this round. Just good old fashion growing. I feel that I could of got more out of my auto's had i not clipped them, but, you live and you learn.

(In the name of science :)
I never topped or fimed mine also. I only used some lst and have a bunch of tops now on them now. I’ve just dipped my feet into growing, I’ve grown nothing in my life other than an ingrown toenail ... I’m really enjoying the whole growing thing. Cheers magic.

My photos get topped once and I don’t do much training. Hasn’t hurt my yields any.
On my next grow , I’ll have photos and have decided to prob top once a little lst, and see where that takes me.

I think topping an auto is still the way to go. The trick is to not stress the autos out or you will stunt growth. Penny once said get 'em big fast, and that's what I do. A strong feed regiment early and topping at the right nodes can give you good results. mind you I'm in a much bigger space than you and have more lights, so perhaps in a case like yours, a 3x3, then topping is not the way to go.

I think topping an auto is still the way to go. The trick is to not stress the autos out or you will stunt growth. Penny once said get 'em big fast, and that's what I do. A strong feed regiment early and topping at the right nodes can give you good results. mind you I'm in a much bigger space than you and have more lights, so perhaps in a case like yours, a 3x3, then topping is not the way to go.

I’ll try topping the next round outside with the autos. I never thought I could get them outta the soil.

Agreed, If I had the space and light first round, I might of gotten better results.

I only had 260w LED in a 18"x18"x48" box, which contained both of my auto's.

I walked away with maybe 2 oz's... ($540 value around here)

Do you all grow inside? If so what do you all use to keep your houses from stinking to high hell? Giant can filters? Will anything keep my house from eventually smelling like the stickiest of icky?
I grow in a renovated storage barn. It's out in the backyard. But, I run a 6" carbon filter to combat smell.
The space is 8X8 with 2) 600w HPS fixtures. That filter is a life-saver. I can barely smell them when I'm in the shed with the plants, let alone, outside. There is no odor out there at all.
:passitleft:

Do you all grow inside? If so what do you all use to keep your houses from stinking to high hell? Giant can filters? Will anything keep my house from eventually smelling like the stickiest of icky?

I use a 6” and 4” can filter one for each tent and I don’t have any smells..... that is of course until I open the tents and then the smell escapes! Pretty hard to stop it from escaping

Hi Butter Milk, sorry for my late reply. Just back from home. :D You can preorder from our official website: www.mars-hydro.com and use coupon code: smokesara or marshydro to get 3% off. Now we cannot ask additional shipping cost to ship from China since now the express company are almost offwork to have their Spring holiday. But our warehouse will have these in half months time. :D So feel free to preorder online. ;)
This is exactly what I'm looking for, a 3x3 tent and a couple of good 2' lights! :yahoo:

@SmokeSara - take my money, PLEASE!!! :drool:
And thank you for tag me in @Dutchman1990 :green_heart:

Hi Butter Milk, sorry for my late reply. Just back from home. :D You can preorder from our official website: www.mars-hydro.com and use coupon code: smokesara or marshydro to get 3% off. Now we cannot ask additional shipping cost to ship from China since now the express company are almost offwork to have their Spring holiday. But our warehouse will have these in half months time. :D So feel free to preorder online. ;)

And thank you for tag me in @Dutchman1990 :green_heart:

Absolutely !

Back
Top Bottom