Buying new seeds

yanni420

ok i I ordered some gelato auto and it was a disaster,they started out great then all went down hill.overwatered them and high heat stress and nutrient burn,three are left out of five and looks like only two might survive,so I want to order and try again,with your guys help.i haven't ever grown autos and haven't grown in over ten years,I need a strong strain that's mold resistant,high yield ,any sugestions

So many choices, my go-to strain is Northern lights, I also like Mimosa, many of the Gorilla strains, Do-Si-Do's, and I forgot to add, any of the Girl Scout Cookie strains (GSC). I recently ordered from a new sponsor, @CaliSeedStore and the process was quick and flawless. 8 days from order (UK) to arrival (US West coast). Couldn't be happier with their service, be sure to mention you're a 420 Mag member in the ordering notes, and you'll get extra freebies!

ok i I ordered some gelato auto and it was a disaster,they started out great then all went down hill.overwatered them and high heat stress and nutrient burn,three are left out of five and looks like only two might survive,so I want to order and try again,with your guys help.i haven't ever grown autos and haven't grown in over ten years,I need a strong strain that's mold resistant,high yield ,any sugestions

ER what is your grow environment like to get high temp & what are using to get nutrient burn ?

Mmm WTF

Oh did you mention over watering as well !

:cough: ya got a whole bag full of questions to try.

auto's probably the wrong way to go. indoor or outdoor makes a huge difference in choosing strain. a number of well known northern strains have those characteristics.

skunk, white widow, cookies, northern lights strains / hybrids all get a recommend. most aren't a huge producer, but do well enough.

TrueNorthSeedbank.com has a great 50% off sale on the Canuk seeds and select other strains. Personally I’m so-so when it comes to growing autos and prefer the photoperiod feminized seeds for training purposes and bigger yields. Personally I find Blueberry, Blue Cheese, White Widow, and Black Domina are easy to grow with big yields of deliciousness.

I’m growing their Obi-Wan, Northern Lights(tent/clone outdoor), Do-Si-Dos, and Cinderella 99 right now. Last 3 are vegging outside but Obi and NL are are 6 weeks into flowering and looking frosty like hell.

Back
Top Bottom