Buysser's Very First Grow - Mars II 1600 Watt Attic Grow Using Growology

good evening, tried to get a couple of decent shots of growth on one of two surviving plants.wanted to see if anyone could shed some light or maybe I need to take a different picture? Or?
Thanks.
The survivor. :)
20141117_201647.jpg
20141117_201623.jpg

I see no signs of sex yet buddy, here's a pic of what you're looking for

IMG_0019156.JPG

You want to see a little calyx with white hairs at either side of the stem at each node.

The one remaining soldier is finally doing some back to normal growth. Keeping my fingers crossed for the white hairs. Posting is slowed down but we're still here. Thanks for staying with me!

and here we are putsing along and every now and then belching forward a bit. Switched the two remaining tp 12/12 and changed growolpgy 2 step 3. Haven't seen much change still can't tell the sex of the regular seed but I'm checking regularly. Over and out, I'm still here learning every time I check in.
20141229_003036.jpg
20141229_003029.jpg
20141229_003022.jpg

I owe you three decent pictures.

:adore:

It's still painfully slow mate so I applaud your patience :)

Thanks Skunny... Definitely have some signs of flowering going on with the one royal queen. Clearly I can see the white hairs on her (it's official) :circle-of-love: but........... the skunk haze looks suspiciously like it has balls.

I took a pic of the skunk haze that I think is a male. Can ya confirm?? Thanks

20150106_203630.jpg

Getting re excited again moving into flowering...

Whats up B!
Checking in to see how you were doing and its great to see you have stuck it out, after the learning experiences you've gained from this im excited to see you start up the next one...

do you have the next round in vegg or anything??

I don't see any signs of male sacs yet either, so I have my fingers crossed for you!!!!!!!!!:high-five:

Yes the first one is a male cannabis plant. Well at least you still have one! What are your plans for the near future? Are you going to go ahead and germinate more seeds and start a new grow since you have only one plant?

Yes the first one is a male cannabis plant. Well at least you still have one! What are your plans for the near future? Are you going to go ahead and germinate more seeds and start a new grow since you have only one plant?

I'm planning on running a crop of auto flowers. Gonna order them in a day or so and plant as soon as I get them. From what I've read, there not particularly light sensitive and can run on any schedule so why not piggy back my one plant.

Throttle back just a bit to move forward. I had about as many disasters as I ever want.... Irony is that I still don't have any legit bug fix other then spraying straight dove on them (kidding - not again)....

So anyway, that's the plan for now..

Peace!
buysser

Back
Top Bottom