Buysser's Very First Grow - Mars II 1600 Watt Attic Grow Using Growology

dang it man super sorry to hear that. first I would have to say don't be embarrassed or what not about posting your mishaps. for one someone else, unfortunately on your behalf, will learn from this so you are doing everyone a service by continuing to post what happens. a green thumb and good grower isn't made in one grow and isn't perfect or good even for quite some time and will go through the ups and downs up are. not to mention a step to being a great grower is bringing plants out of the dump to big plumb buds.

as for the info you gathered, at proper ratios its definitely safe and effective, I too have used it but never had any get on the leaves before so I couldn't commit on that.

i wouldn't loose hope they will im sure recover with some TLC, just don't chop their heads off yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Sir. I'm hopeful. Taking care of them and waiting to see results.. Gonna post some ugly pics...

Wait, did i miss something? You only found one leaf with damage right? What kind of pest did you have?

There was one. After inspection I found a few spider mites on other plants along with the web. Once I figured out how to spot them (the web is easier to see) then there we're others so I treated the plant.. The entire plant with a bad sprayer and mixture wrong... Like a perfect storm that blew thru in 15 minutes. It's surreal Hunter

The bad and the ugly..

Starting with the best.. Skunk Haze regular seed was the first I did with the least amount of nozzle damage. A few green leaves with large spots but mostly dead leaves that are falling off.

20141101_111330.jpg

The other skunk haze and believe it or not, it isn't the worst. My rippers are pretty much bare leaved by now..

It's worse in person..

20141101_111405.jpg

As long as you've got new growth sites alive you've nothing to worry about. It'll set you back a few weeks but they'll recover. If I was you I'd remove any damaged leaves, just leave the new growth alone, don't remove them. :)

As long as you've got new growth sites alive you've nothing to worry about. It'll set you back a few weeks but they'll recover. If I was you I'd remove any damaged leaves, just leave the new growth alone, don't remove them. :)

Thanks skunny. I'm still shaking my head. Moved slow thru every step except this one. Treating the plant is treating just the bad spot with a good sprayer not spraying the entire plant. I'm in for the long haul like it or not.

so I just spent the better part of the evening tidying up the room cleaning everything trimming as good as I can and moving everything around to max out the light. I'm guessing I just need to see how the next few days maybe weeks turn out but I wanted to do everything I could.
One good thing is that this catastrophe will put a lot of mistakes into perspective. We can all say.. "You think that's bad? I know a guy that did a dawn dish soap defoliation on five plants that were doing great!" It didn't work so well....
Moving on with a smile. I'll look forward to reporting to my great friends of a near miraculous recovery..

PMA is everything in life to me :)

Great to hear you aren't giving up... I 2nd skunny also...

sending good vibes from my garden to yours:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::cheer::cheer::high-five::high-five::high-five::love::love::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::high-five::high-five::peace:

so 10 days after the disaster it looks like I have one that is attempting to grow. The others had no growth the entire time. The little bit of green that was left shrivled so I removed two of them and will chop the other two tomorrow. Going to take a shopping trip thru herbies on Monday and start looking forward at the next grow. I think ripper is the choice again and I'm only going to do two plants in my grow area. Anyway, I'm looking forward to lots of improvements that come from this site and the mistakes I made.

HELL YEA! nice resuscitation!

now come on FEMALE!!!! I have my fingers crossed for you Buysser!!:high-five:

HELL YEA! nice resuscitation!

now come on FEMALE!!!! I have my fingers crossed for you Buysser!!:high-five:

Thanks to all. I have no clue if I'm supposed to be able to tell what the sex is at this point but if I'm looking for balls there are none and if I'm looking for hair like things there are some. There the same color as the plant and not white I'll try to get a picture tomorrow night

Back
Top Bottom