Camerarius' 1st Grow - 4840W LED & HPS - OG Kush & Headband

Hydrogen peroxide and H2O2 is the same thing bro.

they have the same molecules...different additives. they both have 2 molecules hydrogen and 2 molecules oxygen but peroxide has ADDITIVES and is sold as a disenfectant primarily. h202 is sold as a water oxydizer. peroxide is 3% and h202 is 29% they are the same thing but i stand behind my information. those additives may not be 100% harmful but its not as pure as h202.. most people who post their input know the facts behind it. hypotheticially your right there the same becasue of their similarities BUT im going off of LITERALLY. apple pie is no longer an apple

and camaroSS hes using house and garden and some nitrogen boosters and great white. i've followed journals of people with the same nutes who used h202 to treat root rot while using nutes..i dont throw an opinion out before seeing something myself and watching the results. i dont just read stuff and give my advice. i've done alot of reasearch and i know my hydro. im not starting an "im right your wrong" argument. im telling him whats fine to use camerarius has been getting help from me since he started this journal when they all almost died. i never gave him an opinion of mine because i always gave him the remedy. i dont tippy toe i get to the point..he can use h202 with his nutes and be fine. i under stand your trying to help but you need to see your spreading misinfored info and thats not good to start rumors. my tanks have been running h202 for 3 weeks. i have 3 feet wide plants that are 14inches tall with 15+ tops at 6 weeks veg. h202 sure isnt hurting me none

your updates look great camerarius!! keep up the good work their going to be some BEASTS!!:high-five:

I am not saying it will kill the plants bro. I have seen many sterile grows and they do great and that is what adding h202 is sterile. I just don't see the root rot you speak of and the need for the sterilizing of the guy's system.

Toke up and chill all will be fine bro.

Looks great man! Your grow is huge theres so much goin on! Hey 253 h202 and peroxide i thought were the same too..oh well you sound like you got the differences down to a science. But one thing i noticed is chief didnt suggest using it for root rot camerarius was seeing some leaf issues and asked if he should flush and chiefin said itd be a good idea to do that and clean with h202. I dont think hes got root rot he just could use a flush. Cam, your grow is inspiring i love this grow. Fav journal so far good job

Okay so the plants did not like the added nutes. Cooked them a bit. See pics...

So I took down the nutes from ~520 to ~400 and PH to 5.6. We'll see how they do.

2012-03-04_22-11-34_669.jpg

2012-03-04_22-11-43_404.jpg

2012-03-04_22-11-49_205.jpg

2012-03-04_22-11-59_461.jpg

2012-03-04_22-12-13_938.jpg

2012-03-04_22-12-23_268.jpg

2012-03-04_22-12-38_385.jpg

2012-03-04_22-12-46_805.jpg

2012-03-04_22-12-51_379.jpg

2012-03-04_22-12-58_229.jpg

2012-03-04_22-13-34_95.jpg

that leaf curling is in each of the plants on those tables and almost looks like each plant in that room has those leaves curling inward. are all your plants getting water from the same rez or do different tables have different resevoirs? i know we tried figuring out the remedy a couple pages back and its only getting worse it seems.

i feel like those plants can take the 560PPMs they look pretty big at this stage like 8+ inches so your plants have deffinately had time to build a nice root structure and should be strong enough for those ppm levels.

man looks like heat could be it if its effecting every plant. just weird how your colder lamps plants looks the most damaged.

ok just decided to stare at your pics for a few minutes and noticed your plants leaves are sticking up into the air like their completely happy and well fed. if they were under fed or over fed theyd get droopy or sad looking. yours are just folding. i cant think of anything other than heat after seeing that. they dont seem to dislike the 560 ppm in fact i think they love it. just these temps are making them dry out and fold i wanna assume. post a pic of the room temp in there

Hey what up guys im going to chime in real quick on this one you said your ph is 5.6 try taking it too 5.9. In my expirience i found that the outer edges of my plants would curl when it got two acidic but you have to run some fresh ph'd water through to get the old salts out. but i think that should help you out and yeah you should be able to bump those plants up to 700-750 with no issues. they look a little yellow from being under fed.GL

Could it be the shock of the rez change maybe the swing from room temp water to cold out side well water?

May be the shock of going from a low ppm water downed nute mix to a higher ppm all at one time is freaking them out.

Maybe he needs more intake air the whole room is being run thru one little 6'' HEPA filter.

I feel his Ph has been doing fine he has re set his meter and double checked with the liquid ph drops that change from red to blue/green depending on what end of the scale your on.

Could it be the shock of the rez change maybe the swing from room temp water to cold out side well water?

May be the shock of going from a low ppm water downed nute mix to a higher ppm all at one time is freaking them out.

Maybe he needs more intake air the whole room is being run thru one little 6'' HEPA filter.

I feel his Ph has been doing fine he has re set his meter and double checked with the liquid ph drops that change from red to blue/green depending on what end of the scale your on.

Take a deep breath of some greens and relax. I feed my seedling at 450 -500 ppm so your plants need to be fed more. if you dont see any burn just feed them. I really dont know what else to tell you. GL bro
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Just stopping by to check on your grow and there has been no up dates.....I hope you have figured out what has been giving a hard time with those tables. One thought I did have was when do you plan to flip these girlz? You know they can go 2x or 3x bigger after you flip. They don't just stop growing up and start budding there is a strech that happens after you flip. It just looks like you might be a little to short on room. maybe a trim and clean up would help.

Hope all is well bro keep on keeping on............

Just stopping by to check on your grow and there has been no up dates.....I hope you have figured out what has been giving a hard time with those tables. One thought I did have was when do you plan to flip these girlz? You know they can go 2x or 3x bigger after you flip. They don't just stop growing up and start budding there is a strech that happens after you flip. It just looks like you might be a little to short on room. maybe a trim and clean up would help.

Hope all is well bro keep on keeping on............

I'm going to flip them tonight! :)

P.S. I'm so stoked on round 2 you have no idea.

P.P.S. Hook it up with some super lemon haze!

Back
Top Bottom