Can anyone explain this?

Sorry- I'm just waking up and may be more confused than usual. What are you specifically asking advice on? You have got a fair amount of advice from people. I might have missed some of your questions.

The yellow tips of the leaves. I flushed the soil with around 14 liters of water today. Lets see.

Well- no one can do more than guess why the leaf tips are yellow. But as said lots here already- that soil is terrible looking and will always cause problems. Flushing can leave to serious overwatering unless the soil drains well and dries out again within a reasonable time- a few days.

Should I trim the leaves? Will new leaves grow in their place?

I am 25 days ahead in a cannabis plant cycle which is supposed to go into flowering after 10 more days.

Sure, alright. I will try that one. Hypothetically, if I don't rotate the pot occasionally like you are suggesting, will it turn out fine?

If the plant doesn't get adequate light it will stretch towards what's available. If you don't rotate it will pull itself toward the light available but assuming you will eventually be adding more light, it won't hurt the plant. But I would consider more or better lighting.

Pics?
Why do you want to trim the leaves Alpha ?

I will post them tomorrow. There are no new burnt tips or browning issues and I understand that the older ones won't resolve. Are there any advantages of trimming? Something along the lines of plant not wasting energy on diseases leaves.

If the plant doesn't get adequate light it will stretch towards what's available. If you don't rotate it will pull itself toward the light available but assuming you will eventually be adding more light, it won't hurt the plant. But I would consider more or better lighting.

Not a problem anymore, mate. I moved the plants to direct sunlight, after trying something with weak LED's.

Usually there's no advantage except that they may look better. A lot of the time there's actually a disadvantage, though probably not in your case right now- if it's not spreading, because a plant deficiency is caused by the plant drawing essential nutrients from some levels- basically sacrificing some of the leaves as food to feed the other ones in whatever nutrient is missing or being locked out.

Usually there's no advantage except that they may look better. A lot of the time there's actually a disadvantage, though probably not in your case right now- if it's not spreading, because a plant deficiency is caused by the plant drawing essential nutrients from some levels- basically sacrificing some of the leaves as food to feed the other ones in whatever nutrient is missing or being locked out.

What was the disadvantage again, mate?

I wrote that in a hurry so maybe it sounds confusing?

When a plant is showing leaf damage from deficiencies, its best not to cut off the damaged leaves. The plant is using them as a nutrient source - sucking them dry to replace what l it can't access (for whatever reason) in the growing medium. In that case if you cut off the leaves without fixing the problem first, the plant will just find different leaves to feed off of.
So if you've fixed the issue- go ahead and pretty it up by cutting them off. It's mainly a cosmetic thing though.

I wrote that in a hurry so maybe it sounds confusing?

When a plant is showing leaf damage from deficiencies, its best not to cut off the damaged leaves. The plant is using them as a nutrient source - sucking them dry to replace what l it can't access (for whatever reason) in the growing medium. In that case if you cut off the leaves without fixing the problem first, the plant will just find different leaves to feed off of.
So if you've fixed the issue- go ahead and pretty it up by cutting them off. It's mainly a cosmetic thing though.

I am tired as hell now a days, because of issues at job. So most likely, I couldn't comprehend it. Alright, well since I couldn't see any new leaves with the burnt tips or crispy/saggy appearance, I went ahead and cut them off. Also, can you tell me if this strain is growing according to its makeup? I think I am seeing slowed growth, its only 9 days for it to start flowering and it hasn't reached 100-120 cm height it was supposed to (far from it). Or is it normal for autoflowers to grow short when grown in pots under sunlight?

I've never grown an auto and don't know much about them so I really don't know. Yes a lot of them are short little things - but I can't say what is normal for that strain and what isn't.

Can you recommend me a good fertilizer for cannabis strains for soil? These are the ones available in our country.

Engro fertilizers (N-P-K + TC | 8-23-18)
Fast Start Vitex (N-P-K | 15-12-12)
Mugasol (N-P-K | 20-20-20)

That's got to be the worse soil I have ever seen in my 35 years as a bud farmer your mmj plant is being environmentally poisoned by that soil save your.money and gets some good dirt brother wow....that's your whole problem

I agree about the soil. As for the question about the fertilizer, it can't really be answered so easily by picking the choice A, B, or C. None of those choices are particularly great on their own. Also the plants need different nutrients at different stages of growth. Probably the best I can do is give you this link and you can read through the fertilizer section and make some choices based on what you learn there How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

1661220325055.png

1661220348526.png

1661220375296.png

Has it gone into flowering mode?

Back
Top Bottom