Canada Guy's Perpetual Garden

Hey guys! Big day in the garden today! But first I'll start with my rant... I typed this out once already and then the whole thing got deleted when I lost my connection... wtf?!?! Thank you for your patience, now on with the show. Today Tangerine Dream #1 got flipped to the flower tent. AK 47 is at the end of week 6 and she's looking great. I'm loving this cheap pos scope!! Also in the tent Girl Scout Cookies has a special marker on one of her branches! In the veg box Tangerine Dream #2 is loving life. Red Dragon had her extra limb removed so she's just a 4 way now lol. AK 47 #1 is getting bigger, and AK 47 #2 has lots of roots poking out of her tiny cup. Girl Scout Cookies #2 was removed because she had no roots. Just #1 and #3 are left. I think it's time for someone to get a promotion! Alberta Gold is growing well. I'm getting the itch to start more seeds!

Red Dragon Day 31

20200324_224300.jpg

Alberta Gold Day 31

20200324_222921.jpg

Strawberry Amnesia Day 15

20200324_222930.jpg

Jillybean Day 15

20200324_222938.jpg

Clones

20200324_222950.jpg

There was more I wanted to post but I can only attach 10 pictures at a time in my own journal... wtf @420 .. get your shit together! This wasn't an issue when I used 420... nor is it an issue on other sites. I realize I'm posting only 5 pics this time... I'm trying to keep things cohesive.

We've been here 27 years, we have our shit together, thank you.

Maybe you can try to be a little more mature and respectful and we might be able to sort this out.

Can you please be more specific as to what the difference is between us and them and why it's so hard to limit ten pics per post?

We've been here 27 years, we have our shit together, thank you.

Maybe you can try to be a little more mature and respectful and we might be able to sort this out.

Can you please be more specific as to what the difference is between us and them and why it's so hard to limit ten pics per post?

Why do you limit the content growers post? This site is NOTHING without us, the growers. I guess 420mag is now about imposing limits and restrictions. It's fine. Good day to you. Feel free to close this journal.

Why do you limit the content growers post?

So members in remote areas with slower connections don't have to sift through 80 blurry pictures of a seed or a clone to get to the next post. Again, I ask can you please be more specific as to what the difference is between us and them and why it's so hard to limit ten pics per post?

This site is NOTHING without us, the growers.

You are correct, and that's exactly why we are protecting them from hyper aggressive people with terrible photography skills who have the potential of ruining the sharing and learning of information.

I guess 420mag is now about imposing limits and restrictions.

We have been doing this since we started the first online cannabis forum worldwide in 1993 and will continue to tweak it to perfection forever.

It's fine. Good day to you. Feel free to close this journal.

We'll see how you respond first, if not, we will.

Good luck to you in your journey dude.

:Namaste:

So members in remote areas with slower connections don't have to sift through 80 blurry pictures of a seed or a clone to get to the next post. Again, I ask can you please be more specific as to what the difference is between us and them and why it's so hard to limit ten pics per post?

You are correct, and that's exactly why we are protecting them from hyper aggressive people with terrible photography skills who have the potential of ruining the sharing and learning of information.

We have been doing this since we started the first online cannabis forum worldwide in 1993 and will continue to tweak it to perfection forever.

We'll see how you respond first, if not, we will.

Good luck to you in your journey dude.

:Namaste:

Close this journal. I'm done with this place. You are rude and arrogant. Keep telling yourself how great you are.

Back
Top Bottom