Dinsdale's Perpetual Grow - Exotic Thai - Flo - NYC Diesel & More

They look good DD, even some of those lowers look less veiny and more even green, I think that some are at the point of no return, and when that happens to me, they go bye bye...I always seem to have a few leaves to run down the garbage disposal after I leave the grow room! and if you have a disposal, running them through it really will freshen it up!:thumb:

Yes, I think I will remove a few yellow leaves. Thanks for the advice! :thanks:

Hey guys!

There's a small change today. I put two more plants in the flower tent: one Flo and the last CBD monstercropped clone. There's now nine plants in this 3x3 tent, so it's basically full until I start harvesting some plants in about 30 days.
I fed all of them with an increased dosage of veg and bloom nutrients to try and correct the nitrogen deficiency we're seeing. I also remove some yellowing leaves. We'll see how it evolves.

CIMG8966.JPG

Flo bud at day 30 of flowering. A few pistils are slowly starting to turn brown now.

CIMG8970.JPG

Have a nice weekend, everybody! :Namaste: :bongrip:

I really like flo. I'm trying to decide what beans to pop next. I have a pack of DJ's blueberry and a couple packs of his sons seeds. I'm leaning towards JD shorts purple terps. Ill hangout to see how your flo turns out

Re: Dinsdale's Perpetual Grow - Exotic Thai - Flo - NYC Diesel & More

Nice grow so far Dinsdale! The flo is looking nice with the white pistils. Soon she'll be hulking up! +. .:struggle:. . anddddd POW! . lol) and getting big. Nice thread so far. Love the pics of the revedge. Plants are interesting in that stage. I Luke DJ Shorts Indicas like Blueberry of course. But I prefer Blackberry to Blueberry.

Anyway, very nice strains and plants man! Even if I don't or wouldn't use em, doesn't change my love for the plant themselves. Do you have the real NYCD with the Grapefruit like terps from Shanti/Soma? Or the weaker remade very light to no grapefruit(how you can tell) one?

Nice @MiOutdoorsman on the SGG genetics. Do you have any other than purple terps and XBJ16? At $119 his genetics aint cheap but they are definitally well done and high quality. I like how hes using his fathers Blueberry for many strains. He's one of the few new breeders I'll follow and back up mostly because of what his father did for the culture/people/breeding.

Anyway, keep up the great work Din! I'll be hanging till the end and in a week and a half or so I'll be hopefully starting a new grow myself but sadly all autos but after November things will get EXCITING!!! HAHA! .. Have a Dank Day! .

I really like flo. I'm trying to decide what beans to pop next. I have a pack of DJ's blueberry and a couple packs of his sons seeds. I'm leaning towards JD shorts purple terps. Ill hangout to see how your flo turns out

Welcome, MiOutdoorsman! :welcome:
DJ Short's Blueberry is an awesome strain too. The flavour is quite delicious :yummy:

Hey everybody!

No real update today, just a few gratuitous bud shots. :)

Exotic Thai #1 at day 26

CIMG8975.JPG

Flo at day 25 (Exotic Thai #2 at day 26 in the background)

CIMG89791.JPG

Flo at day 31

CIMG8983.JPG

Have a great Sunday! :thanks:
Beautiful Dinsdale, they look great!

I really like that you grow other plants and it appears that you have a green ..

Couple questions Dinsdale if you don't mind?
What vape do you use?
Personal/portable, stationary? I would like both but if portable doesn't work well I won't waste my money.

We smoke more than my current skill level can provide lol. Actually, have no clue what we will end up with... Yep, heavy smoker here. Once dialed in we should be sitting as you maybe not as cozy.

I dont like smoking really, switched from cigarettes many years ago for chew just so that I can breathe when exercising lol.

But really curious, I do hear however some cannabinoid have to get very hot. THCV maybe? Forget, but one of the more trippy fun ones. Less of a medical unless depression or stress.

Main thing is my daytime I like a little racy and Indy mix. Gets me motivated, pain free and calm. Otherwise I'm a mess.

Hey but at least I proved it possible to adjust imbalances with natural methods after years of physical addiction and hell to pharmaceuticals for pain and anxiety.

Sorry rambled a bit:) have a great Sunday!

Re: Dinsdale's Perpetual Grow - Exotic Thai - Flo - NYC Diesel & More

Welcome, WeedNerd420! And thank you very much for all your kind words! :thanks:

Do you have the real NYCD with the Grapefruit like terps from Shanti/Soma? Or the weaker remade very light to no grapefruit(how you can tell) one?

:drool:
It's the real one, with the delicious, almost overwhelming, ripe grapefruit flavor. It's always been one of my favorite strain because of this. I got the clone from a friend who's been growing it for years, well before it was apparently lost and remade by Soma. :yummy:

Beautiful Dinsdale, they look great!
I really like that you grow other plants and it appears that you have a green ..

Thank you very much! :thanks:

Couple questions Dinsdale if you don't mind?
What vape do you use?
Personal/portable, stationary? I would like both but if portable doesn't work well I won't waste my money.

I don't mind at all!
I use the Firefly 2 and I'm very happy with it. It's a bit pricey but it suits my needs perfectly. But there's a lot of very different vapes out there (convection vs. conduction, big bowl vs. small bowl, etc.), and what is right for me might not be for you. It all depends on how you like to vape (alone vs. with someone else, long sessions vs. short sessions, etc.). My advice is to try several vapes and see what you like best.

We smoke more than my current skill level can provide lol. Actually, have no clue what we will end up with... Yep, heavy smoker here. Once dialed in we should be sitting as you maybe not as cozy.

I don't know if it's the same for everybody, but personally I use a lot less weed with a vape, which is cool since my tents (and my yields so far) are quite small. If I still smoked joints, I wouldn't produce enough weed and I would need to buy some.

I dont like smoking really, switched from cigarettes many years ago for chew just so that I can breathe when exercising lol.

Six months ago, I used to smoke half a pack of cigarettes + 3 to 6 joints (with tobacco in them) per day. Thanks to the vape, I stopped smoking cigs and joints overnight very easily, and now I only vape like 0.1 to 0.2 gram of weed a day.

But really curious, I do hear however some cannabinoid have to get very hot. THCV maybe? Forget, but one of the more trippy fun ones. Less of a medical unless depression or stress.

With the Firefly 2, the range of available temperatures is quite wide. I'm not sure if it's hot enough to vaporize all types of cannabinoids though. I believe the hottest setting for dry herb is 420°F and the setting for concentrates is 500°F.

Main thing is my daytime I like a little racy and Indy mix. Gets me motivated, pain free and calm. Otherwise I'm a mess.

My favorite daytime strain is Flo. It's the most motivational high I've ever experienced. With Flo, I always feel like I need to do something creative, like making music. It gets me in the zone! :)

Sorry rambled a bit:) have a great Sunday!

Hey, no problem! :high-five:
Have a great Sunday too! :thanks:

Nice! Thanks so much!

Ya I had to ask about the vape:)
I heard that you can save some money and if it can do concentrates I'm sure it can achieve whatever temps need to be.
I smoke with the wife in the evening so I guess I will just look into the most cost effective first.

Then get a nice personal unit later :)

Flo sounds perfect!, gosh so many strains... It's like I haven't even started lol.

Just to chime in, because why not?

I've got the DaVinci Ascent as a personal. Never had any others but i really dig it for dry flowers. Planning to make some oil out of my current grow, so may get to try that. It's all glass/ceramic pathway was part of the appeal for me, and it's always been good for a 5-10 minute session out and about.

As i said, can't offer a comparison, just a one-sided experience.

Good luck finding one, they are a pretty great high. Not kick you in the face the way a bong or bowl can be, but, i always say, a much more efficient high. Gives you all of the good out of your product without much extra. Very clean feeling. But i still burn as well, no substitute for me (raised on combustibles).

Back
Top Bottom