Dinsdale's Perpetual Grow - Exotic Thai - Flo - NYC Diesel & More

Hi everybody!

A few changes in the tents today:
- I moved one old monstercropped clone (Flo) to the flower tent.
- I transplanted two new clones from solo cups into bigger pots (one Flo and one Exotic Thai #1) in the veg tent.

2x2 veg tent (from left to right and top to bottom)

• Exotic Thai #2 - Exotic Thai #1 - Exotic Thai #1
  • NYC Diesel - CBD - Flo
  • Flo - NYC Diesel (in the humidity dome) - Exotic Thai #2

These are all young "second generation" clones, except the CBD and the NYC Diesel which are the last remaining "first generation" monstercropped clones in veg.

When the NYC Diesel clone in the humidity dome and the Exotic Thai #2 in the solo cup are transplanted into bigger pots, the veg tent will be full and I'll let all of them veg for a while without taking any new clones.

CIMG8907.JPG

3x3 flower tent (from left to right and top to bottom)

• Flo (day 10) - CBD (day 10) - Exotic Thai #1 (day 5)
  • Flo (day 6) - CBD (day 6) - Exotic Thai #2 (day 5)
  • Flo (day 0)

The two Exotic Thai are from seeds, the other ones are all "first generation" monstercropped clones.

CIMG8905.JPG

All in all, things go smoothly so far. My only concern is that both my tents are getting full right now. It means I don't waste too much space and light, but it also means they're gonna be quite crowded for the next 50 days or so until the beginning of the next harvest window. No reason to panic though, we'll make it work!

Have a great weekend, everybody! :Namaste::thanks:

I root my cuttings into sunshine 4 agg mix, which is peat moss with mycos. Those root riot cubes look a bit cleaner, I might give them a try. Thanks for the recommendation.

Another quick update!

There's a few changes in the veg tent:
- The new NYC Diesel clone is now in its solo cup and the humidity dome is out.
- The smallest Exotic Thai #2 clone is now in its pot (bottom right)
- Also, I topped the second Flo clone because this strain is growing fast and it's quite lanky without much side branching (bottom left)

So here are the nine plants that will stay in veg for a while.

CIMG8916.JPG

Things are going well in the flower tent, with budlets starting to form on the two first plants that went into flowering 12 days ago (top left and top center).

CIMG8914.JPG

CIMG8918.JPG

:thanks: :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom