Dinsdale's Perpetual Grow - Exotic Thai - Flo - NYC Diesel & More

Tents looking good! And I don't see a need to worry about the yellow leaves. If they aren't getting worse, the feeding is working.

I don't get too excited with a yellow leaf or two, just keep a eye on the new growth, that is your best indicator of how the plant is doing at the moment, if those look good, keep doing what you are doing!:goodjob:

Thank you, guys! :thanks:

Quick question: Are the affected leaves supposed to recover and turn green again when the deficiency problem is solved? I've read conflicting opinions about that. Some say they will, some say they won't.

The second Exotic Thai #2 cutting has finally rooted at day 11! So that's six out of six! :yahoo:
I've never taken a cutting that failed to root so far. (I hope I'm not jinxing myself here! :))
Root Riot + cloning gel + humidity dome + a little TLC is the way to go as far as I'm concerned.

Also, I realize how fast roots can grow. That thing wasn't there 12 hours ago and now it's half an inch long! :laughtwo:

CIMG8830.JPG

Quick question: Are the affected leaves supposed to recover and turn green again when the deficiency problem is solved? I've read conflicting opinions about that. Some say they will, some say they won't.
lack of nitrogen does come back. but that's the only leaf issue I've ever seen come back...never will any leaf come back with any excess of ferts. and all deficiencies EXCEPT. lack of nitrogen seem to effectively kill off the leaf ...

GFP

I would do 2 things...transplant to a bigger pot with proper soil .
use that opportunity to flush the plant well with 1/4 strength nutes until you see it catch up. then slowly bump up the feeding to a normal ec level of 1.3 to 1.5 during Veg....also always make sure the runoff ph is in the right range for soil. (6.5 - 7.2)
GFP

Hi everybody!

First, a quick update on the two plants I harvested a few days ago (Motavation x Headband and Headband x T-Master). They are now dry and I put them in glass jars today for curing. And let me tell you, the Motavation x Headband already smells absolutely delicious! It smells exactly like a mojito: Lime, mint and sugar cane juice! I can't wait to taste it in a few days. As expected, the yield is minimal (4 grams), but it will last me a month. It's gonna be a sweet, sweet treat!
:drool:

Today I harvested the two remaining plants at day 78 of flowering: the Flo and the unidentified CBD strain.

The harvest is now complete and the flowering tent is empty (except for the Cayenne pepper and a few Cherry Patio and Lemon Chili seedlings). So it's time to bring some new plants in there! I'm starting with one Flo and one unidentified CBD strain, which are clones that were taken at day 18 of flowering from the two plants I harvested today. I will let these plants go untrained and see what happens. Also, I will keep them in these small 1 gal pots as an experiment. Their four clone sisters will stay a little longer in the veg tent and will follow in a week or two I guess, probably in bigger pots (2 gal and 3 gal).

CIMG8836.JPG

:Namaste:

Hey DD looking good!:thumb:

Are these clones Autos or Photos?

Thanks!
They're photos. I like being able to decide when to flower the plants.

Congratulations on your harvest! :party: :high-five:
Hopefully you get a larger harvest this 2nd time a round :thumb:

Thank you!
That's the cool thing with cloning: If it doesn't go well, just try again with the exact same plants a few weeks later! :)
And like I said, I don't need a lot of weed. I've vaped about 20% of my March harvest so far. So even with very low yields, I'm basically stockpiling weed right now. :laughtwo:

I don't think they recover, but if you give them what they need once you identify the problem they shouldn't get any worse.

Hi everybody!

First, a quick update on the two plants I harvested a few days ago (Motavation x Headband and Headband x T-Master). They are now dry and I put them in glass jars today for curing. And let me tell you, the Motavation x Headband already smells absolutely delicious! It smells exactly like a mojito: Lime, mint and sugar cane juice! I can't wait to taste it in a few days. As expected, the yield is minimal (4 grams), but it will last me a month. It's gonna be a sweet, sweet treat!
:drool:

Damn a mojito? Didn't know they could even have such a complex smell! You gotta get back to us with a smoke report!

I don't think they recover, but if you give them what they need once you identify the problem they shouldn't get any worse.

Thanks! It's sometimes hard to see if the yellowing progresses or not.
At the moment, the new growth looks okay, and it looks like it's growing faster, so I guess the problem's solved.

Damn a mojito? Didn't know they could even have such a complex smell! You gotta get back to us with a smoke report!

It's a really sweet, sugary, fresh lime smell, with a hint of mint. The only missing ingredient is the rum! :laughtwo:
Yes, no problem, I'll do a smoke report in a few weeks. :bongrip:

Quick update on the 6 clones I took on July 1st:

• 2x Flo
  • 2x Exotic Thai #1
  • 2x Exotic Thai #2
So far so good. I guess they all survived the transplant into solo cups. The ones which rooted first are already growing quite vigorously and healthily. (I clipped all leaf tips when I took the cuttings, so all unclipped leaves are new growth.) The other ones look like they had a bit more trouble getting used to their new environment outside of the humidity dome, but I think they'll adjust in the next few days and start growing faster pretty soon.

CIMG88441.JPG

Thank you for your attention! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom