Dinsdale's Perpetual Grow - Exotic Thai - Flo - NYC Diesel & More

re: Dinsdale's Perpetual Grow - Exotic Thai - Flo - NYC Diesel & More

I took clones today:

• 2x Flo
  • 2x Exotic Thai #1
  • 2x Exotic Thai #2

Root Riot + cloning gel + humidity dome in the veg tent
Let's see if they all root and how long it will take! :)

CIMG8738.JPG

:Namaste:

re: Dinsdale's Perpetual Grow - Exotic Thai - Flo - NYC Diesel & More

Here's some news from the flowering tent:
Motavation x Headband, day 68 of flowering. She's got mostly milky trichomes with a few amber, and she doesn't seem to pack weight anymore. So I think I'll harvest her tonight. :slide:

20170701_232738.png

Nice healthy cuttings there man, shouldn't take too long to root :thumb: :)

Let's hope so! :)

Here's the current situation in the 2x2 veg tent.

CIMG87421.JPG

Here's a close-up of the Exotic Thai 48 hours after taking two cuttings. There's already four nice little growth tips showing up on top of it.

CIMG8747.JPG

They're showing some signs of deficiency (light green between the veins), so I finally started feeding them.
But there's some bright spots on one single leave of Exotic Thai #2. I guess it's also some kind of deficiency that should go away with feeding. Anyone knows what it is exactly?

CIMG87441.JPG

Happy 4th of July to all my American friends! :party::bongrip:

Are you going to be moving any of those into flower soon? If not I have a few ideas about maximizing your space. Just let me know :high-five: They are looking much greener than last time I saw them, keep feeding them and they should bounce back nicely :) The damage on that leaf looks more like it's been munched on by a little insect or something. It also could be the start of Calcium def spots so if it's that the feeding should fix it right up :thumb: Keep up the good work mate.

Are you going to be moving any of those into flower soon? If not I have a few ideas about maximizing your space. Just let me know :high-five:

Yes, I will probably move two CBD and one Flo into the flowering tent at the end of the week. But having a veg tent this small, I'll probably run into some space issues sooner or later. So I'd love to hear about your ideas to maximize space!

Holy crap! Those little things are growing fast! :thedoubletake:
It's gonna be hard to keep those two Exotic Thai mother plants in check until I decide which one to keep. I guess I'll need to top them again and again and again. Or I'll go with option B: Put them into flowering and keep two clones as my new mother plants. We'll see.

Exotic Thai #1
time1.jpg

Yes, I will probably move two CBD and one Flo into the flowering tent at the end of the week. But having a veg tent this small, I'll probably run into some space issues sooner or later. So I'd love to hear about your ideas to maximize space!

Sweet sweet. Okay 1st idea is get some hanging pots (I'm thinking 4) so you can have a 2 tier sought of grow, obviously lighting would have to be adjusted to make sure both the hanging and ground-bound plants are getting sufficient amount of light. Another idea is to build frames for the sides of the the tent and then install wall hung pot setups. Set it all up and bam you've increased your growing capacity by 3x. Hope it helps dude :thumb:

Sweet sweet. Okay 1st idea is get some hanging pots (I'm thinking 4) so you can have a 2 tier sought of grow, obviously lighting would have to be adjusted to make sure both the hanging and ground-bound plants are getting sufficient amount of light. Another idea is to build frames for the sides of the the tent and then install wall hung pot setups. Set it all up and bam you've increased your growing capacity by 3x. Hope it helps dude :thumb:

Hanging pots might not be ideal because I think they would block too much light in such a small tent. But I might try to build a frame on the wall for solo cups and smaller pots. :high-five:

The tiny monstercropped NYC Diesel clone is going along nicely now. The two main growth tips are getting bigger and bigger, and there's now three new tiny ones at the bottom. I think I'm gonna take clones sooner than expected, because I can't help it, I love cloning, it's like magic! It will mess up my schedule a little bit and the tents are gonna be crowded, but I'll burn that bridge when I get to it. :)

NYC Diesel, day 51 (!) since cutting
CIMG8755.JPG

Dude flush your plants with 1/4 strength nutes until you adjust the ph which is probably low. they look kinda droopy too which means overwatering. make sure you test the runoff to see that the ph is on the right range for. soil.
GFP

I'm all in watching this grow. I dig your motivation...I have a hard enough time caring for the plants I grow and they are all like strands. I've got my feet kicked up and I'm reclining while I watch this all unfold. Break out the.popcorn, this is getting interesting.

Thanks a lot and :welcome:

Dude flush your plants with 1/4 strength nutes until you adjust the ph which is probably low. they look kinda droopy too which means overwatering. make sure you test the runoff to see that the ph is on the right range for. soil.
GFP

I just started feeding them at 1/4 strength the other day.

Wait so you got your clones to root in 5days ??

Did I write something that suggests that?
The plants currently growing in the veg tent (Flo, NYC Diesel and unidentified CBD strain) were cuttings from flowering plants and they took between 7 and 12 days to root. And then I took six clones on the 1st of July and they haven't rooted yet.

Well I saw that you said you planted on the first , and then I guess I was confused if the ready clone pic you sent was the same cuttings. My mistake but definitely wanted to know if you had got it in 5 days

Well I saw that you said you planted on the first , and then I guess I was confused if the ready clone pic you sent was the same cuttings. My mistake but definitely wanted to know if you had got it in 5 days

Sorry for the confusion!
That last picture I posted is one of the cuttings I took 51 days ago. Yes, she's still tiny. She's taking her sweet-ass time. :)

I've had it them root st the end of the 6th day in an aero cloner while it was brand new. 100% success but more tedious and in the end wasn't worth it. I went back to rockwool and a dome and a fluorescent light .I make 30 to 40 at a time and all root systematically on the the 10th day. Way less pain in the ass and reduced risk of failure unlike some of these expensive cloning machines.
GFP

Here's a little update from the 3x3 flowering tent at day 73 of flowering. Yay, bud shots! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Like I said in the very first post of this thread, those plants growth was very severely stunted because of transplant shock, thrips and severe nute burn. I kept those plants anyway just for the learning experience, but the buds are small and very slowly maturing.

Headband x T-Master: She's the biggest plant in the flowering tent. She has small buds but she has lots of them. So she should yield around 10 to 15 grams.

CIMG87811.JPG

CIMG8787.JPG

Unidentified CBD strain: She stayed very small and took forever to start growing buds, but she's packing weight now with a lot of new white hair (better late than never), even with almost no healthy leaves left (she suffered a lot from the nute burn).

CIMG8792b.JPG

DJ Short's Flo: She also took forever to start growing buds. The buds are very tiny, but they have a nice purple hue to them. They're like a small sample of what's to expect from the three Flo clones I have in the veg tent right now. (Also, there's a lot of cat hair on her because she's the closest from the tent opening).

CIMG8776.JPG

Motavation x Headband: I harvested her the other day and it's now drying in a closet. Here's the plant structure left after cutting all the branches.

CIMG8771.JPG

And here's a little bonus: My Cayenne pepper is blooming! :circle-of-love:

CIMG87832.JPG

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom