Dinsdale's Perpetual Grow - Exotic Thai - Flo - NYC Diesel & More

I switched the "lights on" hours in the flowering tent from 1pm-midnight to 10pm-9am, due to high outside temperatures. The cool night air will definitely help manage the temps inside the tents during summer.

Also, I'm gonna switch the veg tent from 24/0 to 18/6 as soon as all monstercropped clones are sent in the flowering tent. I don't want to mess with their photoperiod at all while they're still in veg, cause I've read they're very sensitive to photoperiod changes and I don't wanna take the risk of sending them back into flowering mode too soon.

Breaking news, live from the humidity dome: We have roots at day 7! :slide:

The two cuttings from the Exotic Thai #1 have rooted.
Four more to go: 2x Exotic Thai #2 and 2x Flo.

CIMG8795.JPG

CIMG8797.JPG

I'll keep them in the humidity dome for a day or two with the vents open, and then I'll put them into solo cups.

I tried super cropping for the very first time today. One of the monstercropped Flo clones has almost no side branching at day 55 since cutting and she's getting quite tall, because I didn't top her to take new clones, unlike the other two. So I figured I should give it a go and supercrop her. Should I tie the branch down or should I let it grow as it is?

CIMG8813.JPG

Meanwhile, in the humidity dome, one Flo clone has rooted. So that's three clones out of six, at day 8. :slide:

And here's a picture of one of the two Exotic Thai #1 that has rooted yesterday and that I showed in a previous post. Those roots just exploded in the last 24 hours!

CIMG8815.JPG

Hi Dinsdale...good looking grow, hope you dry some nice bud out of that Headband!

Love the pepper plant, one of my favorites to grow in the outdoor garden...them and tomatoes...Salsa-Salsa-Salsa making for winter munchies!:goodjob:

Thank you!
Since I have a bit of free space in the flower tent, I figured why not grow some other plants I absolutely love! :) I also have tomato and basil seedlings going on, by the way. So yes, I'm planning on making "100% homegrown salsa" for sure! :drool::laughtwo:

Here's the current situation in the 2x2 veg tent.
Still some yellow/pale green leaves, because I fed the plants lightly in their first few weeks, probably too lightly, so they're nitrogen deficient I guess. And some plants are a bit droopy, because I'm afraid I slightly overwatered them last week (Did it contribute to the yellowing?), so I'm letting the soil dry more this week. But all in all, they don't look too unhappy and they keep on growing quite nicely. I'm gonna put two plants (1x Flo, top right, and 1x unidentified CBD strain, bottom center) in the flower tent in the next few days, so I'll have enough room to transplant the solo cups monstercropped clones (1x NYC Diesel and 1x CBD, on the right) into proper pots.

CIMG8816.JPG

I transplanted the three newly rooted clones (2x Exotic Thai #1 and 1x Flo) into solo cups. They look like they're growing quite fast already, especially the Exotic Thai ones. I'm quite impressed by the vigor of this strain so far: it germinated fast (in 16 hours!), it grew fast as seedlings, it bounced back fast after topping and the cuttings rooted fast. So far so good! :slide:

CIMG8817.JPG

That's it for today, folks! :thanks:

Thank you!
Since I have a bit of free space in the flower tent, I figured why not grow some other plants I absolutely love! :) I also have tomato and basil seedlings going on, by the way. So yes, I'm planning on making "100% homegrown salsa" for sure! :drool::laughtwo:

We will have to defiantly post some recopies...I am thinking of how to try and incorporate some sugar leaves on my next batch!:yummy:

Still no roots on the second Exotic Thai #2 at day 10, but the cutting still looks perfectly healthy, so let's hope it roots soon. Meanwhile, I took a cutting from the tiny NYC Diesel monstercropped clone and put it in the humidity dome.

Left: Exotic Thai #2
Right: NYC Diesel
CIMG8824.JPG

The five rooted clones are looking pretty good after being transplanted into solo cups and out of the humidity dome. They're not droopy at all, they seem healthy and there's already new growth.

Left: 1x Exotic Thai #2
Center: 2x Exotic Thai #1
Right: 2x Flo
CIMG8828.JPG

So here's the current situation in the 2x2 veg tent. Still some lightly yellowing leaves, but it didn't get worse since I started feeding them, so I'm not that concerned about it (Should I?). Some of those plants are essentially ready to go into the flowering tent, but I'd like to let them veg a bit more before that.

CIMG8827.JPG

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom