Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Thanks! Didn't know about both sides. Sraying them on the top just seemed to stave it but never eliminate it. Have been dipping a soft tooth brush into the said solution and sprayed/rinsed with rain water afterwards, before lights out. Will look under the leafs next time, didn't know, thanks. They just started the flower so I will monitor them closely.

Next grow is with Bill's air pots. Those smart pots you mentionned are a fraction of the cost of air pots but looking forward to my phase lV with them.

I thought that the silver/reflective was the best option. Grow tents are silver.

Cheers!

scotty you been out on voyager to long!! grow tents are are more than silver they have diamonds in the mylar that makes it more reflective .. with flat paint will give u 80% vs mylar 95 % depending which ones you use..

that room paint it white.. silver paint would suck at reflecting light..

My room is lined with 6 mm white plastic that I got for free, the stuff they wrap modular homes with for transport. They're happy to get rid of it and best I can tell it doesn't out/off gas that badly. I find myself not wanting to think about color and what it reflects.
you cant tell if plastic is offing off vocs volatile organic compounds.. most excellent carcinogens?

now your carbon filter on your blower is very good at absorbing vocs..

white is an excellent reflector as white is not absorbing the light that much and reflecting back to the plants..

In concusion, still a newbie with Remo but it works for Bill, he grows well. Wether my extra flower nutes (Big Bud & Overdrive ) works... hard to tell but I have it so I may as well use it but may try a comparative with my present flip.

remo is good, you'll like it. it's a touch expensive but delivers good results. it's been formulated by a group of AN and GH refugees that did not like the corporate structure at those places.

My room is lined with 6 mm white plastic that I got for free, the stuff they wrap modular homes with for transport. They're happy to get rid of it and best I can tell it doesn't out/off gas that badly.

it's a horribly dangerous fire hazard. melts into big gobs of liquid fire that is difficult to extinguish. the good news is the destruction would be near total, and you could start from scratch again. ask @Bill284

Costs me extra for heat but I really turn over my air alot. Watching my co2 levels taught me that. Terpenes are VOCs so there not all bad.

remo is good, you'll like it. it's a touch expensive but delivers good results. it's been formulated by a group of AN and GH refugees that did not like the corporate structure at those places.

it's a horribly dangerous fire hazard. melts into big gobs of liquid fire that is difficult to extinguish. the good news is the destruction would be near total, and you could start from scratch again. ask @Bill284
Not as much as i am ...... ask my wife! A replacement has been in the works, it's just not happening.:)

remo is very expensive and hard to find reliable source .. its tuff to get the gh ferts all the time too.. they play games
on amazon and keep prices higher.. alot..

Thanks! Didn't know about both sides. Sraying them on the top just seemed to stave it but never eliminate it. Have been dipping a soft tooth brush into the said solution and sprayed/rinsed with rain water afterwards, before lights out. Will look under the leafs next time, didn't know, thanks. They just started the flower so I will monitor them closely.

Next grow is with Bill's air pots. Those smart pots you mentionned are a fraction of the cost of air pots but looking forward to my phase lV with them.

I thought that the silver/reflective was the best option. Grow tents are silver.

Cheers!
No mold on the other side of the leaves, good. I wonder if it's a gene thing cuz I've had it start inside while I was neglectfully harvesting and such last fall.

Spraying them good alone doesn't seem to do the trick and learned my lesson last flowering. The acid ruined the buds and the best I can do with those 2 plants a maybe bubble hash and other extractions. Even the colas turned to larf-like buds. :rolleyes:
Brushing lightly with a soft tooth-brush dipped in the solution seems to have a more positive effect. Not doing it every day but a few spots will still show up. Been growing inside for almost 3 years now and this is the first.
I just flipped 2 last Friday so I guess that I should to another good spray, including UNDER, even though there is no mold there. GRRR

Cheers!

No mold on the other side of the leaves, good. I wonder if it's a gene thing cuz I've had it start inside while I was neglectfully harvesting and such last fall.

Spraying them good alone doesn't seem to do the trick and learned my lesson last flowering. The acid ruined the buds and the best I can do with those 2 plants a maybe bubble hash and other extractions. Even the colas turned to larf-like buds. :rolleyes:
Brushing lightly with a soft tooth-brush dipped in the solution seems to have a more positive effect. Not doing it every day but a few spots will still show up. Been growing inside for almost 3 years now and this is the first.
I just flipped 2 last Friday so I guess that I should to another good spray, including UNDER, even though there is no mold there. GRRR

Cheers!

well what are you spraying exactly? concentration exactly ?

both these plants had pm spotting it is out side in the eviroment yes can come into house and indoor grow room
maybe on your clothes right into the tent..

i spray 10 grams citric acid into a gallon water with a few drops of soap 1 mil maybe 5 mls is too much..

soap helps the citric acid stay on the leaf

plants where sprayed multiple time in veg and a little into bloom 3 weeks.. seem good after that maybe a spot or 2 but rip off..

holy cow its dam cold out tonight walking dog -25c and falling say s -32 c soon holy cow

THATS DAM COLD FOR ME AND MY DOG..

-25c and falling
Here as well - wish I had more stuff to run for winter hash!!!! I ran all last years stuff and got almost 15 g and I think I'll run it again but I'm going to save it until I have my little tumbler built. I don't think I shook it long enough to get it all - standing out in the greenhouse shakin' shit gets boring when yer feet are freezing!!!! The tumbler is a bit of overkill but I love building gizmos. Plus I'm pretty sure I'll get it all then!!!! :yahoo:I'm lovin' the Hash - I haven't had it since college and that was 50 years ago!!!
dsc05737-jpg.2644263

remo is very expensive and hard to find reliable source .. its tuff to get the gh ferts all the time too.. they play games

remo still likes to support independent retailers. there's two shops here that carry the line.

it comes in from outdoor. it's not hard to kill but it can be hard to get rid of it all indoor. requires a super cleaning of everything in the grow space. even soap and water will get rid of it, but the spores hide everywhere.

Cheers!

go check how @InTheShed deals with it. he gets it every grow and does an inside / outside grow.

Cold here to. Great fun this morning reading the wack job theories about the Chinese Balloon. Right wing stuff is the best. :laugh: I'm excited about the plants I'm growing now. Last time I lost those varieties to pm and trashed them. Never did get to see what was there. Only took one round with a sulfur burner to realize I better clean up my enviroment. -43 with wind chill, my heated waterbowl is frozen solid!

@Odjob said - Cold here to.
I just came in from going out to load the outdoor wood furnace. It is homemade (of course) and is fed by two fans. One feeds air thru the bottom and another blows secondary air from the top. They ran almost non stop yesterday but, alas, the main fan quit overnight. Bad timing I'd say!!! 😭

canada grow supplies has a sale on remo right now. i didn't check pricing but it might be worth to look.

Back
Top Bottom