Cannaruss' Adventures In Hempy Style

Critical+ ready to harvest and other pics
IMG_031251.JPG
IMG_031347.JPG
IMG_031445.JPG
IMG_031550.JPG
IMG_031638.JPG
IMG_031741.JPG

You sure she's ready for harvest? Looks like she could pack on some more weight to me. Hell you would know better then me though she is your girl after all. Either way great updates and im anxious to see what all is to come yet.

UltraDogs coming along nicely, im hoping for two females. i think this is around day 10 i have to go back and check.yes, went back to check and these are at day 10. I started them in deeper 1 gal. pots going on the info that Bobrown has that more seeds turn female the deeper the tap root has to grow.

Ok I'm gonna help you cause I actually know how they look in pack of 20 :cheesygrinsmiley::hookah:

You're looking for something like that:

Can you see which one got zoomed?
IMG_33366.JPG

It's 4th one from the left, first row.
IMG_33338.JPG

That's what you're looking for, but there are other equally good in their own way :thumb:

Good way to go with topping. If you can top them second time shortly before the flip, that's gonna give you really even canopy. It's worthy. If I'm right you have 3 females and one male (one with longer internondal space).

Yep you're doing the right thing. I already removed 3 seedlings that were too weak to make it. That's the downside of F2, everything is there from the best expression of the strain to its worst. Maybe I'm gonna have to time to stabilise it in the future. It's gonna take few years though.

Hope you don't mind if I come take a peek every now and then.I'm kind of tagging along with acouple peoples.. I did alittle speed reading,, kind of looked at pic's and seen alot of the strains you've got I've worked with in the past and or fixxing to start some.. But I love the styrofoam cups... took me back to when I did larger outdoor patches.. I used them bigger quart sized for my seedlings. They are soft on the roots kind of like a smart pot and seem to breathe'''. I use to be able to let them get large enough to sex them in them, before putting them out. I know Some people don't like the fact they are white,, but I've never had problems with light pentration,, least that I could tell anyways.. I still use white pots on my indoor grow alot.. GL and Keepem Green

Stop by any time Woody. I just up potted the four UltraDogs into 3 gallon pots, except one that i put into a four gallon (the bushiest one that i think will be female). Yeah im trying one Auto plant, its a Northern Light blue auto and its taking off at day 24 in a 3 gallon. I grew out this Afrodite before and let me tell you, its fast!! the pheno i had only took 45 days and it was done. The Bubblelicious is a classic from Nirvana and the Mango Sapphire and Blueberry Headband were freebies. Im gonna try some PPP outdoors if i can find a spot far from thieves. Yeah, the South is still on the radar and thieves are crawling round harvest time, sons a bitches!! Anyways, thats the new lineup as soon as these in the flower room are finished(5 Mataro Blues, 4 Critical + and 1 Lemon Skunk).

They're taking off rather nicely I'd say. Bushy UDs with tight internodes in veg are almost 100% females, but there are also stretchy phenos that might seem like male candidates, however they develop into what I call OG pheno. Sometimes it's really hard to say before you see the sex, so don't take these out just yet.

Back
Top Bottom