Thanks Woody. Will do. Here are my UD's
IMG_050151.JPG
IMG_049836.JPG
IMG_049746.JPG
IMG_049646.JPG
IMG_049541.JPG
IMG_049940.JPG
IMG_050043.JPG

Don't overfeed them, bonemeal should be ok, but I'd stay off bloodmeal, nitrogen rich stuff that will cause them to stretch too much and will weaken their systems in the long run. I think you should know that UD has a natural limit of vertical growth of around 8 feet... But you can keep topping and training them with good results.

Just make sure when you think you have them gone,,,, spray again with a super lite wash.
Yea I see yours false flowering. I learned along time back even mid-May is pushing it. June 1st is pretty sure. Unless you can do that gas light type shit or supplement lighting to keepem from flowering. ? where about are you? I myself keep my plant under 16/8 lighting until I put them out,, softens the lighting shock I think.. But they will reveg.. Not the best thing because they tend to get extra thick and bushy.. Which isn't as good as it sounds. Alot of thinning could be coming up.. They look ok,, this is after some spraying right? Man them suckers sure make a mess don't they. I had all my girls over 8' when I found them. Talk about a pain,, I lost like 4 plants. I was trying a strain called mother superior'. One of Stoney Girl Gardens strains. Plant is supposed to be a clone only strain.. That meaning it couldn't reproduce seed. Don't ask me,, but sounded interesting. Hmmmm A patch of good solid pot growing dead center in a hemp field... And still be sensie.. What did you end up using on the plants? There are afew products work I guess. I did well with the GC. But I used this or I wood have lost everything.. Alot of leaves on 10-12 big plants. I couldn't save afew and all of them came from those breeders I deal with..So I know where they came from;
Atomist Spraying Atomizer- HYDROPONICS- Product Test & Review | Faster Garden Sprayer - YouTube
Well GL and like Con said no ferts for a minute.. Hell, you might not have to use fertilizers for awhile.. You do have ground soil, if it's a good spot; keep amending it every winter after you harvest, and top dress with some flower food when she starts, some good organic slow release shit. But for now if you have any silica products wood be nice. Silica gives her tuff skin, well tuffer... Even afew drops of Super Thrive. Super thrive is a great tonic for a plant.. But silica have make plants have bit better resistance. to bugs nd molds.. Sure like to know where abouts you are? I've cracked seeds in damn near half the states here in the states.. And I'm babbling.... Keepem Green

Your just top dressing the bone meal? As in working it in acouple inches? The real coarse crushed bone take time to hit you plants with much of anything. The pelletized and super fine work in a week with daily waterings. You can't go wrong throwing abunch of crushed bone aroung you girls.. That sounds odd,,,,, But that coarse shit is great to use after harvest for your next go... GL and Keepem Green

Thanks for all the info Woody. I live in northeast Alabama, in the foothills of the Appalachian mountains. I used the course bone meal and just top dressed it. I bought a gallon of the NPA Powerwash, got enough for two doses with that and then i got some neem oil to throw on it after that. I will keep at it till these suckers are gone. I had my veg room on 18/6 when i threw her out there. You are right about it being too early, i should have waited another month but if i did i believe that one would have had mites also, i got it outta here before it was attacked. Should i just top this girls preflowers? Conrad said this strain had an 8ft ceiling so i reckon i will do some serious topping and training to make a big round bush. What you think? Should i buy some green cleaner also? I just dont wanna burn the shit outta these girls. This powerwash is just canola oil and some pyrenthrins. Got a couple strains outside i really wanna save, like the Blueberry Headband and the UD's.

It will help to trim as many unneeded branches too.. The more leafs you have, the harder to clean up.. Hell It will all grow back outside by harvest.... You are hella early but you have plenty of time,,, I'd trim them WAY back after your next spraying or before the better.. Just make sure you prune right about dual leafs and she'll still fork.. All that revegged plant will be a hassle trust me... a MAJOR hair cut is in order if not just for spraying,, but the growth patterns too....... GL and Keepem Green

Hate the damn bugz. I usually go with the nuclear options first. Pyretherin has been a fav of mine... BT for the caterpillars.

One thing that outdoor growers often skip.... a physical barrier top dressing. Bugs that live on your plants are busy eating and making babies. The output of both those actions follow the rules of gravity and go down.... often falling all the way to the ground. Then, the babies are born in the dirt and climb up to continue the cycle. Some sort of physical barrier can cut down on the birth rate in a big way. I use a few inches of perlite.

Hows the girls doing? Hopefully, they are gone by now.. It's scary how fast they take over.. Right in front of our eyes.. Ofcourse mine arn't worth a shit. But I can see spidermites.. But I haven't heard if your hemp mite free yet? Don't miss one of them suckers.. It's really not to late to start others. I'm just now planting my outdoor girls. As long as they are 8" your going to have a over a pound plant come Oct.. I do have afew 3' plants for a jump on it but most of mine are just now being germinated. GL and Keepem Green

yeah , thanks guys for all the info. I stripped them ladies with mites naked. I left all the nodes so it was easy to soak it with neem oil. Been having some cool nights in the 40s. The UDs are still budding and stacking some trichomes but they will eventually grow out of that but it might take a minute. Do you guys think its ok the take several clones that are just starting bud cycle? How fast do they revert back if i put them under 24 hour cfls? I have to get some clones now if i wanna make a good harvest in about 90 to 100 days. good luck growing you guys.

sorry i been away so long. Im mite free now!! I screwed up putting these girls out so early, they are still flowering and its the end of May. The UDs are just covered in trichs and the leaves have started to become brittle and very green. If they do come out of this im gonna have a messy looking vegging plant, i have re vegged before and it can be overwhelming with all the shoots coming out of the buds. Anyhow i have some of the UD clones with roots now, so thats good. Happy growing to you all.

Bud comparison.
Visiting BD bud in the middle. Some of my BD buds around it.
The visitor has prettier colors with much more gold hairs.
My BD clone had slightly denser/heavier buds. The smell from the locally grown BD is much more severe too.... gas and pine.
The effect from both is a typical sativa mind hit. I think mine is heavier. It makes great mixing material with a nice strong indica.
Got just over 1oz from the 2L BD grow.
Awesome stuff man!!!

IMAG26003.jpg
IMAG25964.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom