Cannaruss' Adventures In Hempy Style

Im gonna do a complete change over with my tents and shit. Im getting a 12x12 shed and fixing it up the way i want it. Im thinking of going with the Panda film for a liner. Does anyone have a better idea? Gonna split the shed into two grow areas, flower and veg/clone. No tents will be in this one. Will be insulating well for the heat of summer and put in a decent window AC unit. Its too hard to grow outdoors here so i have to go year round indoors and this is the best decision i can come up with. I want to do it right, i need a near perfect environment. All advice is needed here, especially those that grow year round in a shed. Thanks folks. Happy Growing.

So many thoughts.
What kinda shed? Gonna elevate it? Power? Water? Will it be in the shade? What kind of door? What kind of floor? Any vents? How do you plan to mount the AC?
Those are just starter issues about the shed itself.

I have some sort of virus in my house attacking my plants. Leaves at the top are just shriveling up and looking ugly. Might have to start all over in the new shed i just got. I have a couple outside looking good i can take clones from and i have 14 seeds. 10 regular PPP and 4 fem Sweet Afghani Delicious. Gotta make me some blueprints on how im gonna set this shed up. Gotta have a good veg/clone space and a nice flower space. Shed is 10x12 so i should be able to make some shit work. It will have A/C and some good exhaust for heat. Will be in the shade half the day. I wanna try some new COBS. Any good advice on what to get would be nice. I like the little 125 watt ones. Thinking on getting like 4 of those. If you ever watch MR Tight you know which ones im talking about. Well, have a super happy healthy 420 everyone!!

So you lost all your plants? Can you post some pics? I wanna see this virus. That's fucked up anyway, man.

Im not sure what this shit is but i think its a virus attacking the plants. Anyone can chime in if you think it might be something else. The plants were not close to the light, they are all a good 3ft away. Ph is around 5.8-6.0. Only 1/4 nute strength.
IMG_049247.JPG
IMG_048253.JPG
IMG_048147.JPG
IMG_048035.JPG
IMG_047944.JPG
IMG_047842.JPG
IMG_047742.JPG

Looks like Russet Hemp mite damage to me... Look at them with a microscope... Little bugs,, alot smaller than Spider mites.. I lost a whole crop last summer... That what I see.. Bummer
here's what mine looked like..
bugs15.JPG

Keepem Green

yep. Just scoped it and damnit all to hell. Russett fucking hemp mites. Im gonna take it as a loss. My best looking plants i will take outside and treat with Mighty Wash and try to save them. Thanks Woody, i would have never even guessed. I never thought to scope the leaves because i never noticed any mites. These little bastards are hard to see but i found them. Bummer is right. Time to fix up the new shed and start some new strains, waste of my precious time for quite awhile now. Im sad.

I found Green Cleaner works well and will kill them sucker off.. But you have to do the full regiment of spraying on everything you have that in veg or the first week or two max of flower.. GL then sucker are small and they live in any nook or cranny.. Hard one to kill off.. They make killing spider mites a walk in the park.. GL and Keepem Green

thanks, i will buy some green cleaner. I just chopped down the majority of them and kept two with the least damage. i will try the regiment on them and the outside plants i have. They didnt show the first sign till i put them in flower and then BAM!!! leaves went to curling. They only been in flower a week so maybe the green cleaner will work. Need to express ship that stuff quick like.

Did you just buy a clone from somewhere?? Well maybe a month ago? Bigger breeders that deal with alot of clones tend to get them suckers.. I know I brang mine home from Stoney Girls.. Least I think I did.... Yea check this stuff out
Green Cleaner - YouTube
Keepem Green

You need to absolutely separate your healthy plants from the damaged ones. I'd say just chop all of these mited ones and try not to move between the rooms without disinfecting everything. Use rubber gloves too. If you saved the plants by putting them outside, try not to go near them after you've touched the indoor ones. Otherwise you risk spreading the mites everywhere.

This is good news, man. You can clone them later on for the winter run.

Isn't any reason you can't save your smaller veg plants if it's something you want to fight for.. I sprayed this stuff at like 85-90% what was recommended, waited 2 days sprayed again at 75%.. Then a thrid time 4-5 days laters at 50%.. That should have either killed them all,, or wash again at 50% 3 -5 days later. Later you can use this stuff as wash.. Drown them suckers.. GL and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom