Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

I said same thing years ago. And I had to learn wait that two weeks people always say. Cause I never, never and still hardly understand that cycles of these plants. U think u got it and they slow down take longer or whatever the weather does to them. Unless your in control system like big dogs. Then may be easier. Idk. Haven't been for me
I'm just impatient.
And excited.
I want to smoke this cannabis plant RIGHT NOW!

I'm just impatient.
And excited.
I want to smoke this cannabis plant RIGHT NOW!
Lmao. We all are bro. Trust me we ain't no different then any other person. Well are compassionate cause . Truthfully know this medicine is actually conteracts to all bs chemicals we get from this world. If not we all done been gone. It saved my life and still saving it.

Delta, hobby grow, but thinking about expansion, legal to grow 12 plants here. I’m really enjoying my hobby. Cheers

well even if you dont expand your current grow room is a bit small .. 4 x 4 is nice size 5 x 5 needs alot more watts of light .. 16 sqft vs 25.. the higher the better to vent heat..

4 plants is enough work for hobby 12 is almost a full time job lol especially at trim time

come and get it
I save my trim and small stuff for hash and edibles but i have lower standards than some and i'd smoke it too if i was out of the better stuff. don't see the point of wasting. Squish it?

I save my trim and small stuff for hash and edibles but i have lower standards than some and i'd smoke it too if i was out of the better stuff. don't see the point of wasting. Squish it?
I think the cannabis plant and the hog have in common that they both are completely useable. CL🍀

id smoke it too if i ran out of buds.. people line up for a box of my shake .. fluffy buds are a pain in the ass

i guess i could mow it into the front lawn in april :)

Grandaddy Bruce wow what a tasty potent dab.. wow wow its really good.

this is from the 1st plant i chopped she fell over early had lots of cloudy trichromes

its good dabbing smoke wow.. think im really buzzed right now gloating about my grow folks cheers eh!!!

Day 57, start of week 3 flower. Water with organic flower nutes yesterday. Feeding lightly, added a bit of fish/kelp. I have about 7 to 8 weeks to finish. Environment steady, Temp 64-77F, RH 35-48 %. Pics from tonight. Looking forward to catching up on the comparative grow updates. Cheers

IMG_4177.jpeg
IMG_4179.jpeg

well even if you dont expand your current grow room is a bit small .. 4 x 4 is nice size 5 x 5 needs alot more watts of light .. 16 sqft vs 25.. the higher the better to vent heat..

4 plants is enough work for hobby 12 is almost a full time job lol especially at trim time

I see trichomes…sift kif and bubble hash…shoe hash. I’ve smoked amazing bud low with low light exposure. Nothing goes to waste here. Cheers

Day 57, start of week 3 flower. Water with organic flower nutes yesterday. Feeding lightly, added a bit of fish/kelp. I have about 7 to 8 weeks to finish. Environment steady, Temp 64-77F, RH 35-48 %. Pics from tonight. Looking forward to catching up on the comparative grow updates. Cheers

IMG_4177.jpeg
IMG_4179.jpeg
Nice looking flowers and a full 🍋 tent.

I see trichomes…sift kif and bubble hash…shoe hash. I’ve smoked amazing bud low with low light exposure. Nothing goes to waste here. Cheers

for a good grower the bottom stuff is a waste of time... i like spending my time in the upper class bud stuff.

guess im just an upper class snot noise ...

IMG_4177.jpeg
IMG_4179.jpeg

ok you count the time from you 12/12 flip... your veg time means nothing

your not day 57, your about 3 weeks of 12/12 ( i dont know) just count from 12/12

Back
Top Bottom