Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

Day 60, about half way through 3rd week of flower. Water and nutes likely needed tomorrow. First sign of frost and a purple tinge. Cheers
IMG_4188.png
IMG_4187.jpeg
IMG_4186.jpeg
IMG_4185.jpeg
IMG_4184.jpeg

20240302_161703.jpg

Zkittlez Glue Elite
It's a little early for a smoke report but I decided to pack a bowl and see how it was.
So I grinded a smaller popcorn nug and packed it up.
Sometime after that I ended up outside and took a good hit.
well, it must have been good because I lost my lighter at some point and spent a good minute looking for it.
I ended up finding it though. Turns out it was in my hand the whole time. :lot-o-toke:
Big thanks @Canuk Seeds

It's a little early for a smoke report but I decided to pack a bowl and see how it was.
Grinded a smaller popcorn nug and packed it up.
Sometime after that I ended up outside and took a good hit.
well, it must have been good because I lost my lighter at some point and spent a good minute looking for it.
I ended up finding it though. Turns out it was in my hand the whole time. :lot-o-toke:
Big thanks @Canuk Seeds

I would have loved to have been a Fly on the wall and watched that 🤣🤣

Day 60, about half way through 3rd week of flower. Water and nutes likely needed tomorrow. First sign of frost and a purple tinge. Cheers
IMG_4188.png
IMG_4187.jpeg
IMG_4186.jpeg
IMG_4185.jpeg
IMG_4184.jpeg

hey just wondering how high is your light above you canopy ? 250 watts total.. think i would lower it 3 inches see how the plants do .. that light is not that intense.. lower the light to increase ..

How dense are those indica buds?

depends.. top buds are very dense as the light intensity drops so does the density ...

i would drop you light down to 8 then try 7 and 6 until the leave get burnt then back off an inch

get up close..

cheers..

Back
Top Bottom