Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

Day 57, start of week 3 flower. Water with organic flower nutes yesterday. Feeding lightly, added a bit of fish/kelp. I have about 7 to 8 weeks to finish. Environment steady, Temp 64-77F, RH 35-48 %. Pics from tonight. Looking forward to catching up on the comparative grow updates. Cheers

IMG_4177.jpeg
IMG_4179.jpeg
Looks like it's going to get real chunky in there 💪

:lot-o-toke:

Day 57, start of week 3 flower. Water with organic flower nutes yesterday. Feeding lightly, added a bit of fish/kelp. I have about 7 to 8 weeks to finish. Environment steady, Temp 64-77F, RH 35-48 %. Pics from tonight. Looking forward to catching up on the comparative grow updates. Cheers

IMG_4177.jpeg
IMG_4179.jpeg
Looks awesome!!! I can almost smell it from my house!

:lot-o-toke:

ok you count the time from you 12/12 flip... your veg time means nothing

your not day 57, your about 3 weeks of 12/12 ( i dont know) just count from 12/12
[/QUOTE
I may be the laziest organic soil grower here on 420. I also slack on my flower schedule. What matters beyond what my trichomes look under scope? I’ve completed 10 indoor organic soil grows including this one. I don’t count the first week of seedlings as veg. They are potential nice plants. I vegged 5 full weeks with LST, my longest veg so far…for yield. I don’t count flower start at flip, but when there are fuzzy tops on all…about 10 days. Me and my plants are on the cabinet schedule. This is an indica grow, I probably have another 8 weeks. Cheers

Oddly not as stinky as some other grows, but the scent is light skunk and fruit. Cheers
My Cherry Pie has been in jars for a couple of weeks now. I'm getting a bit of sweet sour fruity smell. It actually smells great! I sure hope 420 hurries up with the scratch and sniff PC screens...

😁

A puzzle to pack all back in the cabinet after water and trim at this point. I did get a full canopy without scrog, allows me to workbench LST, maintenance and water/nutes. Pic from early flower. Cheers

IMG_4152.jpeg
👀 Looking like a nice amount of bud in your future. CL🍀. :thumb::welldone:

Back
Top Bottom