Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

I'm afraid I haven't had time. I barely have time to keep up with my own journals. Thankfully, Nick helped you out here.
HashGirl, I appreciate the kick start again on the comparative grow tracker, thanks. I see Nick did an update,
Yup, ya got to take the good along with the bad. I hate trimming also... I have one more Cherry Pie to trim this weekend, then I have a Critical Kush and a Northern Lights to trim...

:lot-o-toke:
me, I love trim. Scissor hash. I grow 4 plants but it can take some hours. Good music. Every bud dropped into the perfect pile and cured will be plucked for organic soil bud enjoyment later. Then bubble hash…cheers

Trim four Cherry Pie plants ✔️

IMG_4385.jpeg

Put Cherry Pie in quart jars to cure ✔️

IMG_4388.jpeg
Wow, great harvest V4L, definitely a nice red hue. Tasty looking…as in I want to try that. In 1979 I saw about 1 pound of the most primo red Columbian (and about half as much primo gold Columbian) poured on a kitchen table. This weed was not bricked, it was the best, very few seeds. Your trim tray shot brings me right back there. We divided the weed in handfuls…circumstances as to how it got there are very foggy. Cheers

Chalk this one up to good genetics for size @Canuk Seeds
Strawberry banana elite glitter pic before chop 67 days grown in homebuilt 4x4 325watt homebuilt light
cool basement 18c- 24 c 18-22% humidity no ph or ppm tests, use rainwater & future harvest nutrients
IMG_5458.JPG

IMG_5461.JPG

IMG_5463.JPG
Joe, nice…my kind of chunky buds…seeing good results on the Canuck Seeds genetics…learning a few things. Cheers

State of Play for @420

@2Water Day HARVESTED
@Absorber Various LATE FLOWER
@CaptainLucky WEEK 4 FLOWER
@Cola Monster MID/LATE FLOWER
@cr8grow Week #1 post flip
@DeltaDubie Day HARVESTED
@Freak Brothers N/A
@Grand Daddy Black N/A
@HashGirl - DAY 30 FLOWER (63-70)
@Jack420 ABANDONED?
@Joe Brewster HARVEST DUE W/E 18/2 & 25/2
@Jungle Joseph DAY #33 FLOWER
@Justin Goody COMPLETED
@MotaFina DAY #51 FLOWER
@NickHardy. FLIPPED TO FLOWER
@Northward SEEDED ABANDONED?
@PGA Caddie HARVESTED?
@Porky82 N/A
@Regrowth LATE FLOWER
@Schnookie FLOWER/BREEDING
@Thirvnrob Day #8 FLOWER
@Tokin Roll NEAR HARVEST + EARLY FLOWER
@Vegan4life - HARVESTED
@WakkaDerpin MID/LATE FLOWER
@Weed Dude Week #8 FLOWER

Updates from memory and based on dates.
Nick, thanks for pulling this together for the comparative grow. This will be a great approach for all future comparative grows. @HashGirl thank you for the kickstart and tracking another GSC comparative here. Cheers

Nick, thanks for pulling this together for the comparative grow. This will be a great approach for all future comparative grows. @HashGirl thank you for the kickstart and tracking another GSC comparative here. Cheers
I’m now on day 31 of flower. Thanks for posting this!
IMG_4411.jpeg

Ah the guy with the bestest room! Makes me feel inadequate every time I see it! So clean and functional 😂
That’s quite a compliment, especially from you. Thank you sir! I’m truly humbled…

Your light is big. Nice grow. 🍋 :thumb:

How many watts is the light is more the question? i was just thinking thats the wrong light for the grow space
big 1000 watt cmh bulb with that height in the grow room, to remove the heat .. must admit the combo
mars led and cmh grow i did great ..

Ah the guy with the bestest room! Makes me feel inadequate every time I see it! So clean and functional 😂
Affects me the same way Nick! I love that room.

Neat, not dirty, but not too clean either! Ideal! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom