Capt.Lucky's Outdoors Auto Grow 2022 Tangie-Matic 420 Fast Buds

Tough call to make from afar. Does your RH vary greatly from day to night, month to month, when the heat's on vs when the windows are open?
Seeing that it’s winter 🥶 in Chicago the window doesn’t get opened. I think the RH inside the house stays pretty stable. As far as winter to spring I have no idea. CL🍀

Humidifier for now then, and start saving in case you need a dehumidifier come summer.
Update: I just found a humidifier on zon for 15 bucks and it’s now been ordered. Bokashi and Frass are supposed to arrive tomorrow and 2-in-line 4” fans Friday. CL🍀

Update: I don’t know if I should just keep this GJ perceptual or start a new one for my Golden Tiger grow. Any thoughts? CL🍀
Can't enter the grow journal of the month with a perpetual grow Fyi

But hey ya never know right? Lmao 🤣 CL🍀
I won May plant of the month :thedoubletake: so like you say anything is possible
I defiantly don't have anything close to most setups on here, just got lucky
So, CaptainLucky roll those dice :rofl:

I won May plant of the month :thedoubletake: so like you say anything is possible
I defiantly don't have anything close to most setups on here, just got lucky
So, CaptainLucky roll those dice :rofl:
I don’t think I remember how to do one, I looked at some posts but it didn’t look familiar. Idk? Doesn’t matter yet I still have to wait on all my supplies. CL🍀

To start a new one? Go here:

And click the Post Thread box on the right.
1673299203026.png

It's best to include the info listed here:

Does that help?

Update: I’m getting excited to pop these beans 🫘. My fans will be here Sat. And after reading the reviews of @ PrescribitionBlend nutes I know how much my ladies will love them. CL🍀
Good morning Cap'n :ciao:
RX nutes are the bomb.
You will love the results.
Hope everything is going well.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom