Capt.Lucky's Outdoors Auto Grow 2022 Tangie-Matic 420 Fast Buds

Update: I just read 5 dead ☠️ 19 wounded over the weekend. Just wait until it gets warm out.☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠CL🍀
Where ?
The Windy City?

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Update: I’ll be completing this journal in the near future and starting my first indoor grow. I think if I had to do it over I would’ve waited for spring n grew outdoors.I didn’t know that to grow inside properly was such a massive investment. And I still have to order hangers for the fans, hoses + outlets strips but that’s not much $. CL🍀

Update: I’ll be completing this journal in the near future and starting my first indoor grow. I think if I had to do it over I would’ve waited for spring n grew outdoors.I didn’t know that to grow inside properly was such a massive investment. And I still have to order hangers for the fans, hoses + outlets strips but that’s not much $. CL🍀
Looking forward to the new journal indoor grow brother! Ive never grown outdoors and would love too if i had the opportunity. Hope you are having a great morning.
Cheers

Looking forward to the new journal indoor grow brother! Ive never grown outdoors and would love too if i had the opportunity. Hope you are having a great morning.
Cheers
Thank bro but I’m still putting everything together. Seems like a never ending process though. CL🍀

Cheers
You know there’s always a covert grow outside you can do. Just pick a great spot and be careful. CL🍀

You know there’s always a covert grow outside you can do. Just pick a great spot and be careful. CL🍀
I dont have enough balls with all the hurters, game wardens, rippers, rednecks.
I would need trail cameras, lazer beams that set off explosives that set off smoke screens for the escape etc. and thats too much work for me..lmao
:passitleft:

I’m sure everywhere I knew is all developed now. I haven’t stepped foot in the state in 20+ years. I worked at that winery in Jackson Cty. They had over 500 acres I used to deer hunt in. I seen heards of 20 something deer there at night. Chateau Elan, bunch of rich assholes messed it up for everyone. CL🍀

I’m sure everywhere I knew is all developed now. I haven’t stepped foot in the state in 20+ years. I worked at that winery in Jackson Cty. They had over 500 acres I used to deer hunt in. I seen heards of 20 something deer there at night. Chateau Elan, bunch of rich assholes messed it up for everyone. CL🍀
Yeah, bunch of rich folks there. Golf course is really nice though.
Thats cool you worked at the winery there. Don't they have a couple varieties of wine?

Yeah, bunch of rich folks there. Golf course is really nice though.
Thats cool you worked at the winery there. Don't they have a couple varieties of wine?
Idk? I started just when they were beginning I must’ve dug a couple thousand post holes until they put me driving a tractor with bucket attached. Then it was great watching the girls pickup rocks to clear the fields.👀😎. CL🍀

Morning Captain! Cold down here, cant imagine whats it like up there...lol..
Cheers bro :nomo::rollit:
It’s in the upper 30s for the high temperature but at least there’s no snow on the ground. Stay tuned for the completion of this Journal later today. CL🍀

Final Journal Update: Question: Was this grow a success? Yes + No I grew 2 auto’s that stunted but still had 3.5 grams of weed that got me high. I also grew 1 photo + messed up the drying/cure but still have over 4oz. for RSO. I made a few mistakes but learned more than I ever thought possible. So I think it was a success and I’ll let others decide what they think. Adios CL.🍀 @Renee Roberts please mark this completed.

Back
Top Bottom