Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

Schwing! I’m impressed. I wish everyone could grow her.

Wow she’s so beautiful. I hope I can get her close to that frosty! Mine’s got a ways to go before I put her in flower though. Thanks for checkin it out! I feel blessed to have your genetics in my garden.

@beez0404 yeah that NL is a clone of the plant in flower. she’ll probably be the second one in flower after the Sour Bubba when theres flowering space.

@stoneotter thanks for popping in! That NL has sort of been neglected a bit. She was in this little tiny box that was much too small for her. She spent probably 3 weeks too long in her 1 gallon pot. Hopefully I can nurse her back to health before I toss her into flower. I put her in a 3 gallon pot finally, so that should help a lot.

Alright everybody,
I need to hear you all’s opinions on something. We were having a discussion over in @PCaddict ’s thread about this article I found. The article talks about doing a modified photoperiod during week 6 or 7 of flower. I’ve gone back and forth on whether or not I want to give it a try.. so I’m asking everyone who’s keeping an eye on my thread to weigh in here.

here’s the article:
Modified photoperiod

when you’ve got the time, I’d like for you all to read that and voice whether you’d like to see me try it, or not. @Old Salt @beez0404 @MagicJim @Pennywise @780grow @ilikemsticky @stoneotter @carcass @MrSauga @Emilya @DrCannaCanadian @GreenGenez
@Reave

I would love to try it too, but have never isolated a time to do it, or a special place. I definitely would love to watch someone else doing it though.
:thanks:
Thanks Em! I’ll mark you down as a Yes!
Thanks for weighin in Gpa Tokin! Got you down as a Yes.

It wouldn't hurt to try it- but that article is from 20yrs. ago,and it seems (to me) like if it actually works
It would be a common practice by now...

doesnt it add appreciable time to the grow? There is a downside for 40% more.
It increases flower time by that much if you were to run that photoperiod all the way through flower. Doing it for a week would increase my flower time by a couple of days

I’ll watch you try it first before I think about essentially starting what sounds like a reveg.
That’s what I thought too.. except you’re not losing flowering hormones by still giving a 12 hr night cycle.

I would Love to see you do it. Maybe not this grow. Do another grow with some free seeds and try it with them then if it doesn't turn out well you haven't lost much

Back
Top Bottom