Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

I was getting ready to tell you it was advisable to bury the gangly baby when Bird did it for me. :battingeyelashes: Alternatively, you can lay her down across the cup and bury the stem with some fresh dirt. She'll grow roots down all along that buried part and be so strong you won't believe it.

I'm glad you took the girl back outside. Every experienced grower among us cringed when you brought her in. Spider mites ride in on plants we mistakenly bring indoors. Have one visit from the Borg and you'll have more respect for cross-contamination with the outdoors. Next year you'll time the outdoor grow to miss the rains. :cheesygrinsmiley:

To edit your first post you work up the replacement post and get a mod to switch them out for you. They're very accommodating.

Did not want to scare you guys with the plant going in. I just never tought about it! The clones are officially from This plant to so I hope Its all ok now.

The cbd Is fine like it is for me at This moment. I want to curl her Up, and experiment a little with her since i want to know What happens when bending and stuff. I have been Reading about training and Maybe Its a way of doing it :p

420-magazine-mobile1837590466.jpg

Goodmorning to you all :)

Look at her standing in Some Rays! I Wheeled her over to the sun and She is very happy with it :)

420-magazine-mobile1101912100.jpg

420-magazine-mobile490609762.jpg

Even my other kiddos like the sun
420-magazine-mobile637132843.jpg

My dog was there, just not on the picture :p

So I Will take a look at the ladies when the lights go on in 45 minutes or so :)

Great looking grow room you have built, thats a fantastic little set up. I saw your humidity meter was a bit on the high side - was that in your grow room ? I read a great little tip on lowering the humudity - pop a container with rock salt in the room, it absorbs the moisture in the air really well and is a natural solution. It can also be reused by simply letting it dry in the sun, or by popping ut in the oven to warm up. Keep up the good work.

Great looking grow room you have built, thats a fantastic little set up. I saw your humidity meter was a bit on the high side - was that in your grow room ? I read a great little tip on lowering the humudity - pop a container with rock salt in the room, it absorbs the moisture in the air really well and is a natural solution. It can also be reused by simply letting it dry in the sun, or by popping ut in the oven to warm up. Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much! I am planning on make a How-to for the growbox :)

The humidity was high indeed! I gave to much water and the temp should be 21 Celsius. I ordered heat mats and I Will try the saltrock(I have one or Two in my house.

I was thinking to put Rice in it.. but the rock is better I think .

Again Thank you ..

Those little heat mats look great. Interested in how you rate this strain on Pain Relief. I have Chronic Regional Pain in my knee, ankle and hip from an accident. I am growing Girl Scout Cookies from Fast Buds in my first grow, I wanted to see what all the fuss was about ! I want to grow some Jack Herer, Northern Lights and White Widow - big favourites of mine, all classics ! Always interested in the new strains.

Those little heat mats look great. Interested in how you rate this strain on Pain Relief. I have Chronic Regional Pain in my knee, ankle and hip from an accident. I am growing Girl Scout Cookies from Fast Buds in my first grow, I wanted to see what all the fuss was about ! I want to grow some Jack Herer, Northern Lights and White Widow - big favourites of mine, all classics ! Always interested in the new strains.

Just keep watching and I Ofcourse Will Share with you and the rest. I invested a little in seeds and now i am more looking for original strains that have No crossing,feminizing or auto.

I do have auto and fem seeds, but I want to test it. Something tells me that the most original strains are the most pure .

Pain relieve can be so Magical! I love white widow to. Northern lights Also have Some good qualities.

My orders so far:

Chocolate Mint OG fem- Only 1 seed made it from 3 behind glass

CBD fem- 10 seeds, put one in and got one out

Dutchfem houseseeds fem- got it here for my second grow and they say Its good for pain relieve so Its a trial

Ak-47 auto - This is an auto Thats is close to Its roots and Goes in with grow #2

Acapulco gold - now This is a regular and original strain seed. I hope they are as great as they promised. This should be my highest quality seed. Its on Its way like the al-47.

So the next setup wil be:

1x Acapulco gold
1x ak-47
1x dutchfem

Tho the Acapulco aint auto so Maybe I should not combine them, any tips on that one?

I can Also do a auto first and then the Acapulco

Oh and If I get a male Acapulco I Will cross it with the Chocolate Mint OG probably or ill just put the Acapulco and spray silver water to get seeds .

Any toughts so far?

Acapulco Gold is a strain I would love to try, read so much about it and its a legend ! I only a week into my first grow, so I would only be guessing my friend

Thats exactly why i ordered them. they are pretty rare here in the Netherlands i figured...

I will follow your growth if you have a journal about it? it would be awesome to share info :circle-of-love:

Yeah they are from Barneys so that promisses to become a nice journal :cheer:

But first back to these beauty's i just potted my CBD baby into her bigger home so i will take some pics on how it is going so far :)

Also i promissed to update my parts and pricelist from the DIY box. from Dutch to English so it shouldnt be that much work..

Pics are coming up :D

420-magazine-mobile786872499.jpg

So here is the parts and pricelist! It took me max 10 minutes to translate so If you see typo's Please do tell me :)

This is al in euro's and centimeter(cm)

If anyone like to get a digital copy so you know What to buy for a pretty complete DIY box send me a private message with your email.

The manual Will be way more work(I want it with pictures or drawings) so that Will Come Up later.

This complete box was €219!! Ofcourse the prices can be different in your region.

Now a little CBD update...

420-magazine-mobile1005323604.jpg

I have put her in a bigger home, not to big because This is an experiment She should not become to big. Can you see What i Did with the stam there?
420-magazine-mobile1974208300.jpg

Its curved a little to early train her. Just to see What happens :)

There is one problem Tho... my humidity wont go below 60-65% so i have put couscous in there (3 small pieces) Lets see If it takes Some % out .

Thats all for now :)

I am planning on a photoshoot with my outside girl just to get used to the camera and being able to see details later on If I look back and compare .

Looking great! Glad to see you have sun today : ) .-..

Its about gone now, but She got Some decent hours .

I Did sprout it to late so I wish her to be ready in the second week oktober... we Will see .

Forgot to mention... the tent sounds great! I was thinking about a small drybox DIY Ofcourse but Maybe just an easy one.

That family tree is something that really got my attention. Its important to know the roots of your strain. I know have Some white widow auto, dutchfem auto, al-47 auto is on Its way, cbd and Ofcourse i can clone the Chocolate Mint OG What i Will probably do...

Then a flower and seed batch in between and then i got plenty of seeds.

420-magazine-mobile211704662.jpg

Here is the list in english .

Still looking for a free program to make drawings and a manual

So today i am thinking about my humidity. its 2.5 days since i water and still its up to 65-70%!
Could it be that i just overwatered them? i was thinking of waiting another 2 days before water them and keep an eye out on the leafs...

the second possible reason is that my humidity meter is worthless.. ill ask my father to bring his outdoor -from the stone ages- meter that always works well in the garden.. lets see if they tell me the same :)

also i am going for the Bodeva 62 to see if i get it right. now in the veg stage its not a problem but when flowering i really need it to go down.

Back
Top Bottom