Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

I have put her in the garden house... after the spider story I got spooked out a little. sche is in front of the window now and tomorrow I Will put her back out.

There is a lot of rain coming This week but ill keep my eye on her .

The temp Will be 13 Celsius outside tonight and the days are like 17 max I think... we Will see What happens

By the way would love to visit there too someday. I took the ancestry DNA and am 98% European and a big circle around the Netherlands and England ✌️

By the way would love to visit there too someday. I took the ancestry DNA and am 98% European and a big circle around the Netherlands and England ✌️

I would say do it! You are very welcome here :)

I have seen about the test and Thats a wishlist item.

Do you have any power in your garden house sir?

Sir?! Please dont I feel old Hehe.

I do have power but No extra growlight... ill just put her back out there and If She wont make good budds i have the indoors as backup ;)

I was unable to figure out how to edit the beginning of a post.

Those ladies are looking great. Really nice job on the DIY box! My newest idea is to put my tent up on a box so I do not have to bend down:laughtwo:. I used a similar sized tent. I will be following along, those lights are interesting to me :). The LEDs will be very beneficial if you run into height restraints like I did lol. Such a cool board and the family tree is inspiring. Can not wait to see how your first indoor grow goes. Feel free to check out my similar sized grow, listed as the LED grow in my signature.

Again fantastic job!:thumb:

Forgot to mention... the tent sounds great! I was thinking about a small drybox DIY Ofcourse but Maybe just an easy one.

That family tree is something that really got my attention. Its important to know the roots of your strain. I know have Some white widow auto, dutchfem auto, al-47 auto is on Its way, cbd and Ofcourse i can clone the Chocolate Mint OG What i Will probably do...

Then a flower and seed batch in between and then i got plenty of seeds.

I have put her in the garden house... after the spider story I got spooked out a little. sche is in front of the window now and tomorrow I Will put her back out.

There is a lot of rain coming This week but ill keep my eye on her .

The temp Will be 13 Celsius outside tonight and the days are like 17 max I think... we Will see What happens

I just looked at the weather forecast and Its telling sunday is sunny and then a week of rain. We Will see How it Goes :)

Such a bummer on many levels! Gotta have that vitamin d in my eyes or I get really sad. Thank goodness have found the mother healer.

Exactly Its so stupid that summer aint summers No more. Good thing I made a summer-box for them Hehehe.

I think my call was right about going inside(not home) with the plant... there was so many water in one night! Check This

420-magazine-mobile56253075.jpg

So i just put her out again and She looks happy from a night of peace and No rain .

420-magazine-mobile100779805.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1562364625.jpg

I Also have her Some bloom booster, do you guys know How fast She Will respond?

420-magazine-mobile1609317648.jpg

Ok so today its raining and I am wishing my baby girl is doing ok...

But my order came in! Yay.

420-magazine-mobile1547510703.jpg

It kinda feels like christmas(not Only because of the Cold weather Hehe)

I installed and tested it. But on the pics it was there 1 minute so No Reliable Numbers for now. The pic is to show How I put it on the door and stuff...

The PH looks a little different with the plants. From left to right Chocolate Mint OG, CBD, Chocolate Mint OG.

420-magazine-mobile1647558981.jpg

420-magazine-mobile457649702.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2115723056.jpg

As you can see they are between 1,5(Young cbd) and 3. Is that ok? It looked so different with the three.

Yesterday all my plants had their first Biobizz moment so i am not planning on changing a lot now. First Lets see What the valeu's Will be i a couple of days right?

The door was the best place for me to hang the meters. I have chronic pain in my back so bending is not really my hobby ;) remember the value of the meters are not about the box because they were in for 5 minutes max when i took the picture..

420-magazine-mobile997537569.jpg

Growing more pro every day...

420-magazine-mobile1812141717.jpg

So i ordered Two Heath mats for terrariums.. the weather is getting cooler and I am a little worried they wont be warm enough with my big ventilator within. So This should do the job. Also it Will help with clones,seed sprouting and bigger plants.

This single thing made me so happy .

Before they go to sleep another pics, look How great they are doing a wave... they look really happy :)

420-magazine-mobile1601023551.jpg

420-magazine-mobile867985576.jpg

420-magazine-mobile753825384.jpg

Almost forgot the CBD baby :O I have put her on a new stick because it got a little mold on it. Nothing serious they have been to wet lately..

420-magazine-mobile1083733229.jpg

So the meters aint like I want them to be right now.. If i get the heat mats it should be better to! (2 weeks before delivery.)

420-magazine-mobile1414545783.jpg

420-magazine-mobile416878723.jpg

I Did have them a little to much water Yesterday so i Will wait a little longer with the next watering moment.

So far... so good.

420-magazine-mobile1812141717.jpg

So i ordered Two Heath mats for terrariums.. the weather is getting cooler and I am a little worried they wont be warm enough with my big ventilator within. So This should do the job. Also it Will help with clones,seed sprouting and bigger plants.

This single thing made me so happy .

Before they go to sleep another pics, look How great they are doing a wave... they look really happy :)

420-magazine-mobile1601023551.jpg

420-magazine-mobile867985576.jpg

420-magazine-mobile753825384.jpg

Almost forgot the CBD baby :O I have put her on a new stick because it got a little mold on it. Nothing serious they have been to wet lately..

420-magazine-mobile1083733229.jpg

So the meters aint like I want them to be right now.. If i get the heat mats it should be better to! (2 weeks before delivery.)

420-magazine-mobile1414545783.jpg

420-magazine-mobile416878723.jpg

I Did have them a little to much water Yesterday so i Will wait a little longer with the next watering moment.

So far... so good.

Thanks for the video. Will check out sometime. You can take the smaller plant and replant in taller container and bury the whole stem. Will help a lot. I had some seedlings out in the full moon the other night and tthey stretched 3inches overnight. Plant her deep .-..

Thanks for the video. Will check out sometime. You can take the smaller plant and replant in taller container and bury the whole stem. Will help a lot. I had some seedlings out in the full moon the other night and tthey stretched 3inches overnight. Plant her deep .-..

Thank you for the response. I sprouded This one from seed behind the window. I builded the box after he was born. the same Goes for the clones. Both of them have rooted behind glass in stead of in my box.

They should become better now already and I think it Will be ok after topping/fimming. Tho the pot needs to be bigger for Sure. I was planning on doing that in Some days since the roots have not developed so much(not at the bodem yet) the others were booming so ive changed them quite fast :)

Again Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it.

You have me inspired to remodel my closet for indoor grow! My old house up north had an unfinished bathroom in the basement. Was able to grow so many plants and flowers from seed. That was so easy because I could use regular shop lights as they all ended up growing into the garden... not even sure where to start here... it is on an exterior wall though so could easily vent! Perhaps a good winter project for me ...

You have me inspired to remodel my closet for indoor grow! My old house up north had an unfinished bathroom in the basement. Was able to grow so many plants and flowers from seed. That was so easy because I could use regular shop lights as they all ended up growing into the garden... not even sure where to start here... it is on an exterior wall though so could easily vent! Perhaps a good winter project for me ...

That just made me humble.

If you need any tips or tricks.. What to use or whatever, just message me. I have a pricelist in Dutch that i can turn into english. I made the list to see my expenses and to be able to rebuild it for my friends(they all want to see the first yield and then one wants one fast, one when he gets his new home that is coming soon and one friend is still living at his parents house so Thats a future goal.

If there are more People interested i Could Maybe do a How to build subject next time and make pics all the way. I Could go for a building manual Maybe? That would be awesome...

You just gave me tons of idea's to work with.

Oh and Ofcourse it can be downscaled... the meassurements now are 65x65x150 cm

That just made me humble.

If you need any tips or tricks.. What to use or whatever, just message me. I have a pricelist in Dutch that i can turn into english. I made the list to see my expenses and to be able to rebuild it for my friends(they all want to see the first yield and then one wants one fast, one when he gets his new home that is coming soon and one friend is still living at his parents house so Thats a future goal.

If there are more People interested i Could Maybe do a How to build subject next time and make pics all the way. I Could go for a building manual Maybe? That would be awesome...

You just gave me tons of idea's to work with.

Oh and Ofcourse it can be downscaled... the meassurements now are 65x65x150 cm

I'll measure my closet! ..

I'll measure my closet! ..

Great I Will work out Some Things i got in my mind now and Ofcourse Some retyping in english .

Could you send me a private message so Its easy to update you? I am kinda new here and Im not Sure How to..

I was getting ready to tell you it was advisable to bury the gangly baby when Bird did it for me. :battingeyelashes: Alternatively, you can lay her down across the cup and bury the stem with some fresh dirt. She'll grow roots down all along that buried part and be so strong you won't believe it.

I'm glad you took the girl back outside. Every experienced grower among us cringed when you brought her in. Spider mites ride in on plants we mistakenly bring indoors. Have one visit from the Borg and you'll have more respect for cross-contamination with the outdoors. Next year you'll time the outdoor grow to miss the rains. :cheesygrinsmiley:

To edit your first post you work up the replacement post and get a mod to switch them out for you. They're very accommodating.

Back
Top Bottom