Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

So a little update, the weather is getting colder and I am wrestling a little with the temps... inside it was between 19-20 Celsius and most of the time 19. So I have added one more bulb.. high wat halogeen just for a little heat... now I opened the growbox and it was 32 Celsius! So fans Up and go!

Now i am going back in... take a pic... just for sharing .

Ok first I need to gently let "Willem" know She has to move...

420-magazine-mobile1613370368.jpg

Cute eh?

Ok back to budds!

420-magazine-mobile1766739488.jpg

So the temp is getting a better look.. but my humidity drops like a bomb! Maybe just a switch so I can push the humidity a little when needed...

Your cat strongly resembles one I used to have. :battingeyelashes: I'm without pets in this apartment. At this point in my life that's an agreeable situation.

Ahhh.... the joys of stabilizing the environment during seasonal change. :laughtwo: Higher temps usually come with decreased humidity levels. Do you own a humidifier? I took two years to finally make that purchase, and it was one of my smarter moves. Keeping humidity levels as controlled as possible translates into happier, healthier plants and diminishes the possibility that the Borg will come visiting.

NaturalSpirit said:
I think you almost need to be a zenbuddhist to keep waiting for the girls

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Your cat strongly resembles one I used to have. :battingeyelashes: I'm without pets in this apartment. At this point in my life that's an agreeable situation.

Ahhh.... the joys of stabilizing the environment during seasonal change. :laughtwo: Higher temps usually come with decreased humidity levels. Do you own a humidifier? I took two years to finally make that purchase, and it was one of my smarter moves. Keeping humidity levels as controlled as possible translates into happier, healthier plants and diminishes the possibility that the Borg will come visiting.

I can spray them as long as they aint in flower right? Then I can water a little more and spray right before the lights go off i would think?

My cat is at her 3th house and She is here to stay. Her previous owners Could not take care of her.

Then i Also have a dog.. Macho. I got him when I lived in Bulgaria for 8 months. He is my best buddy! Ofcourse with the Health isseus now i would not be fast with getting more animals. Dont get me wrong I cant live without these Two buddy's. Next to growing my animals are a great medicine to.

I just got shocked(for real) when I was trying to put a connector in between te new light.. it was somewhere in a box that I found it and decided to give it a try...

420-magazine-mobile765137874.jpg

Now i am pretty Sure that Its for cars or something... so need go buy a new one tomorrow or so...

Also i got Some bamboo for shrog ideas i have in my head..
420-magazine-mobile1785781708.jpg

And for now the last update.. I made a ventilation hole in my door of the box.. now I putten a Carbon filter on the front to keep smell in
420-magazine-mobile1917686562.jpg

On the inside a made like a little tunnel to make the air getting in build more pressure(that is Ofcourse minimum)

Thats all for now... and just realised i made a awnser and update in one .

Oh before I forget, I putted a lower watt lightbulb in and put the high watt in the townhouse by my mother that is out of the rain .

Hopefully the crazy weather gets better soon. Gotta be careful with electricity it'll grab you if it can.

Yeah the weather Could be a little better here, but She Will survive I think..

I know and in most cases I am really good with electricity but the switch was "leaking"

Its needed to upgrade to a led panel or so since This feels like not good enough.. first ill grow these plants and then we Will see If i have saved the money for a growant (it really got my interest) or a likewise one..

Its good to have dreams so ill dream on a little.....

Its a life long learning process

I got the time .

Actually everyone want to have a perfect first grow Ofcourse.Tho every "emergency" can be a grow in the learning session.

So Lets learn from big budds .

420-magazine-mobile321192209.jpg

Temp is good like This ... and the humidity is a little better now to!

420-magazine-mobile1559631461.jpg
Thats above and below
420-magazine-mobile2031524861.jpg

That should be better then it was :)

Before they go to sleep I made Some beautiful close-ups
420-magazine-mobile285953953.jpg

420-magazine-mobile151771948.jpg

420-magazine-mobile179296514.jpg

Great to see them grow..

If you run into a problem let us know early, easier to correct issues when they first show.

Absolutely, I tought to find I mini bug on a Leaf of the plants... so freaked out almost and then remembered there can be one .

So far No big Things..besides the big outside one .

Just keep doing what you're doing, that chocolate mint should be top shelf.

I really wish for that .. and Ofcourse i wonder What the difference Will be outside and inside.. and the inside is a clone from the outside so exactly the same strain .

Im guessing the outdoor will have better flavor

Im not Sure, She is in a pot and Only got nutricients since This week. The baby's already got it once now.. so they Could become better tasting... we Will see and I am Sure ill smoke them both.

Back
Top Bottom